Kristin Hornberger Photography Reviews

25 | Fishers, IN

25 Reviews for Kristin Hornberger Photography

JESSIE · Married on 07/31/2016

Kristin is a wonderful person to work with! She has a contagious personality and will bring fun to your photos. She is very flexible and responds quickly. I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs!

Tori · Married on 10/17/2015

If you are looking for a wedding photographer (or really any photographer), you should stop right now and just hire Kristin.

Kristin photographed our wedding in October 2015, and we could not be happier with how she captured the two of us, our family and friends. Kristin's talent and experience shines through as soon as you start working with her. Just take a look at some of her photos on Facebook. Plus, she made everything really easy for me on the wedding day. I gave her a few ideas of photos I would love to see, and she took care of everything else.

The other thing I really appreciated is how she coordinated my family and friends for those bigger group photos. Really, it was like herding cats, but she did it! She made sure the group was on time, and we were actually done early, so the wedding party could enjoy the cocktail hour. It was a huge relief to not worry about the timeline, so my husband and I could just enjoy the day.

In summary, Kristin is amazing. Her photos are wonderful. She's great to work with. 5 stars, easy :)

Sent on 01/13/2016

Kristin Hornberger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Tori!!! I loved being a part of your wedding day. It was gorgeous and such an honor. You both are so amazing. Enjoy married life, Tori & Matt! XXOO, Kristin

sharon · Married on 06/25/2015

so creative and easy to work with. The extra little touches go a long way.
    Kristin did my daughter's engagement photos.

candice · Married on 09/13/2014

This couple was amazing and made my husband and I feel very comfortable! They were very funny and fun! Took a while to get photos back but was well worth the wait!! They did an amazing job!!!

I absolutely adored kristin. Best decision I ever made to have her as my photographer.

Maureen · Married on 07/19/2014

Wonderful Job...awesome pictures..so pleased with the candid shots!!!

Brittany · Married on 07/19/2014

Kristin is the best! Of all the choices we made for our wedding day, choosing Kristin as our photographer is the one that nearly a year later I look back at and am still so thrilled with our choice! She was amazing from start to finish. After our wedding, even some of our family and guests commented on how great she was. My husband and I absolutely love both our engagement and especially love our wedding album from Kristin. Everyone we have shown it to not only comments on the photos but the way Kristin designed/put it together as well. I would highly recommend Kristin to anyone for their wedding photography needs! She is the BEST!

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2014

Kristin was amazing to work with from the planning of the day until the day we received our album. She made everyone feel so comfortable! The pictures were everything I was hoping for and more. I am so excited and blessed to call Kristin a friend and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a photographer in Indianapolis.

• User5119642 · 2+ years ago

Kirsten was awesome and has a great vibe. She took a lot of great pictures which we will treasure for years to come.

You cannot go wrong with Kristin. She is an absolute sweetheart and so attentive to every detail. My wedding party had such a blast with her and her assistant the day of the wedding. I had previews of my engagement photos and wedding photos within two weeks and I think that is amazing. I hear of some brides waiting months to even see one photo, that will not happen with Kristin. I have gotten so many compliments with how wonderful of a job she did on our wedding day. I could not be happier with the decision I made with choosing Kristin Hornberger Photography!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Thank you so much! XXOO, Kristin

We absolutely loved Kristen from the first meeting. She made us both feel so comfortable and helped both my husband and I to relax and enjoy the moment during our engagement session as well as wedding. She also went out of her way when we had a tragedy in our family the month after our wedding to provide us with images of the one we lost. I cannot recommend her highly enough I absolutely love and cherish the special images she captured for us.

Karen · Married on 09/01/2012

Kristin was a joy to work with. I didn't meet Kristin until the day of the wedding but I was already impressed by the engagement photos she had done. Kristin and her assistant were right there, getting all the great shots without intruding or being in the way. They were flexible about getting the group photos that we wanted and I can't wait to see the finished book!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Kristin Hornberger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Karen!! I absolutely loved meeting you and getting to photograph your daughter. Julie is such a sweetheart and I loved taking her and Mike's engagement and wedding day photos. What an adorable couple. You have an amazing family and I feel blessed to be a part of it all.

Julie · Married on 09/01/2012

Kristin was our wedding photographer and also took our engagement photos. She did an amazing job and everyone has loved the results!! She is such a sweetheart and truly cares about the couple she is photographing. I definitely recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/02/2012

Kristin Hornberger Photography's reply:

Thanks, Julie! You and Mike are amazing and couldn't be a nicer couple. I am so happy for you and thank you for letting me be a part of your awesome wedding day! It was gorgeous and you two are now married! Congrats. XXOO, Kristin

Corey · Married on 06/15/2012

Kristin was absolutely incredible. We enjoyed every moment of working with her for our engagement, family, and wedding day pictures. Just when I thought our wedding day couldn't have been more perfect, I saw her photos of the day - they were amazing - we love them. I would whole heartedly recommend using Kristin Hornberger as your photographer! Se was spectacular and her prices are very reasonable.

Heather · Married on 05/14/2011

she was wonderful!!!!!!! i love my wedding pictures, they are so good..i look at them weekly. Thanks Kristin!!

• Hoosiersweetp3

Stacy · Married on 10/09/2010

Kristin is amazing! She goes out of the way to make all your dreams come true! She is a great photographer. She was so much fun at our wedding and with our engagement pictures! Couldn't ask for anything better!!! Xoxoxo
    Stacy J.

Lauren · Married on 06/19/2010

Kristin did such a wonderful job! She was extremely reliable and punctual to all meetings prior to the wedding day and was very helpful through email. On the wedding day, she provided a lot of great ideas for poses but also got a lot of candid shots as well. She was helpful and friendly the whole way through!

• lilprincess0707

Danielle · Married on 05/22/2010

Kristen,

You are such a wonderful person. I couldn't be more happier with your service. You made it fun and easy for me on my wedding day. From the day we had our consult at Starbucks I knew you were the one. Your ideas were great and I loved that you were fun and easy going. If I could give any recommendation to any "soon to be bride" I am more then willing to speak with them. Everyday I look at my pictures and think how happy that you were there to share my special day.
    Thanks again.

Danielle Evers.

allynn · Married on 07/18/2009

I have to say that Kristin's energy and detail to us throughout our wedding process has been one of the best aspects of my wedding! Kristin is very personable and attentive to the desires of her clients. She was very thorough and detailed in explaining every step of her process to us.
    We had a great time taking engagement pictures and loved the package we recieved. Kristin is an amazingly gifted artist and has an eye for just the right shot.
    The day of our wedding, Kristin was always right there! We were amazed that she was so aware of everything taking place and made each opportunity for a photograph a priority.
    Choose Kristin Hornberger, you won't regret it!

• F

Maleesa · Married on 09/26/2008

We planned and paid for our wedding all by ourselves. We had a limited budget but we did not want to sacrifice quality. We also wanted to get the most bang for our buck. Kristin filled both needs. She really listened to us and what we wanted in our wedding photographs. She remember the small things from our conversations and that meant a lot to us. When things didn't go according to plan on the wedding day she just rolled with the punches and didn't add more stress to an already anxious & stressed bride. She captured even the smallest details of our big day, which was amazing. Kristin went above and beyond her role as our wedding photographer. She helped put boutonnieres on our groomsmen, she helped with setting up, and even with tearing down. Kristin is so personable and warm. You can tell that she truly cares about you and your special day. Our guests loved her as much as we did! Kristin was so wonderful to work with during our entire wedding process and we look forward to working with her again!

Kaitlin · Married on 09/20/2008

Kristin was great!

I could not have asked for anything more in a photographer. Kristin was exceptional at incorporating our personal style into the photos. She got tons of great shots and was never intrusive.

Thanks!

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2005

Kristin did an AMAZING job. I am trying to send her all the business I can!!!!

Kelly · Married on 09/18/2004

Kristin is an amazing photographer! Not only did she take detailed pictures of the details of my wedding, she also provided me with the most adorable photo guest book. Kristin is creative, personable and has great event experience. Highly recommended.

Lisa · Married on 04/23/2011

Kristin is AWESOME at what she does. She was there from our engagement photos to our wedding day. She not only was our photographer but she helped give me ideas as to what would look best color wise for photos and other wedding planning tips. She loves what she does and I could totally tell from the shots she took of all the guests and my husband and I at our wedding. She is super reliable and a joy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend Kristin. She is reasonably priced and such a sweetheart! You'll love her!

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2011

Kristin is wonderful! My wedding photos were exactly what I was wishing for; she is a very positive, energetic person. I would highly recommend her. (: