Kristin Goode Photography Reviews

14 | Oak Island, NC

14 Reviews for Kristin Goode Photography

14 Kristin Goode Photography Reviews

Lindsey · Married on 08/02/2014

We hired Kristin after our good friend, a talented photojournalist herself, recommended her.

I spoke with Kristin over the phone, and immediately felt comfortable with her. She is down to earth and friendly, offering great suggestions without being pushy or overbearing. She agreed to travel to the Chapel Hill area at no extra cost, which was surprising in light of her already reasonable prices.

Despite several hitches in the plan ( it was pouring rain, bridesmaids were running late, etc), Kristin maintained her positive attitude and great energy. She is so wonderful at taking shots without interfering with the natural flow of things. She is very hardworking-- she arrived early, stayed late, and made it her goal to get every single shot we discussed-- even going out of her way to find animals on the farm for us to pose with (something I had mentioned wanting at one point)!

Kristin was amazing!

Kristin is so personable and extremely talented! We felt so comfortable with her and she captured so many amazing moments! We highly recommend her services!

Kathy · Married on 09/14/2013

Kristin was fabulous! She was our photographer for our beach wedding last weekend. She was extremely professional, responsive, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. She coordinated shots well with the caterer/event planner and provided great suggestions for shots I would not have thought about. She showed up early, stayed late, and worked the entire time. I really appreciated that she captured our evening but was not intrusive while taking photos. She made all the family photos very fun and easy. I would highly recommend her!! You will not be disappointed!

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 06/16/2012

I HIGHLY recommend Kristin Goode Photography. She was amazing! I felt completely comfortable and at ease with her. She met with me prior to booking her services and we had a phone discussion (I live near Charlotte, NC) right before the wedding to go over all of the details. Kristin is completely professional and has such a great personality. We had 6 children in our wedding ranging from 9 months to 9 years old and Kristin did such a great job with them. I was so pleased that we were able to book her for our wedding. She far exceeded my expectations. You can tell that Kristin is passionate about photography and loves to photograph weddings. It shows in her work. The pictures are gorgeous! We were all impressed with Kristin and would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer. I can’t say enough good things about her and hope that you are able to work with Kristin for your wedding.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2011

Kristin was by far my favorite vendor of my entire wedding! From the second we met her at the Cape Fear Bridal Show, we knew she was perfect. From the very beginning she was always very sweet and compassionate and truly cared not only about our wedding, but about us. She was very professional in all dealings, yet still almost felt like a part of our family. And the pictures...were so beautiful! We got a great mixture of posed and candid shots. All of Kristin's photos were absolutly beautiful and she was able to capture the love and fun experienced on our wedding day. Her background as a photojournalist shined through. She was able to capture our quirky personalities as well. Our photos came back about two months after the wedding. I'm so happy we found Kristin! I highly recommend her to anyone needing a professional, reasonably priced, great photographer!

Robbie · Married on 10/01/2011

Words can't describe how happy I am that we chose Kristin to be our photographer. She was extremely professional, talented, and friendly. She really went out of her way to make this the best experience for us and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Christy · Married on 07/02/2011

Kristin Goode is an amazing wedding photographer. Besides taking beautiful photos, she's very easy to work with and incredibly dedicated to giving you her best on your wedding day. She has a photojournalistic style, so she really captures the story of the day. Throughout the planning process, we had multiple conversations in person and by phone & email - she'll really take the time to talk everything through with you and make sure you get the most out of your wedding pictures. I'd highly recommend her!

Ashley · Married on 05/07/2010

Wonderful photographer to work with, I felt so comfortable taking bridal portraits and had a blast taking them and that makes all the difference in the world when you want beautiful portraits! I HIGHLY recommend Kristin, and will use her in the future when we decide to add on to our family!

Charles & Ashley · Married on 06/06/2009

Kristin is AWESOME!!! She worked with us to meet our hectic schedule, provided excellent service overall and her pictures speak for themselves! She's hard working, super to work with, has experience and skills beyond her years and her packages were very affordable compared to the "bigger" outfits we spoke with. We couldn't be happier with our experience with Kristin Goode Photography and we have and will use her for other shoots with our family for years to come!

- Charles & Ashley Burgess

Briana · Married on 09/06/2008

I feel so fortunate that we had Kristin photograph our wedding. Her style is totally unobtrusive but she manages to catch the most lovely real moments. I loved getting the pictures back and seeing all the little things I missed that Kristin captured throughout the day. She made us all look great, and took so many photos that day that are destined to be iconic family images for us. She's also incredibly nice and professional; I really enjoyed having her around on such an important day. If you want artful, documentary-style photos of your wedding, Kristin is the best.

Valerie · Married on 05/25/2008

Kristin is an amazing photographer, period. She truly captured the mood and atmosphere of our wedding with journalistic-style, candid photographs of the entire day. Her shots were original and breathtaking. Additionally, her calm and gentle demeanor and constant professionalism helped the day progress smoothly, and did not go unnoticed by the wedding party or wedding guests. I highly recommend Kristin. She listened attentively to our preferences and worked diligently to capture each shot we requested, as well as many others beyond our list that are now our favorite shots.

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2007

We have some amazing pictures from our wedding as Kristin captured the Kodak moments as well as the ones we planned. Kristin is the most organized, detail oriented, and creative photographer I've ever met.

Apryle · Married on 04/03/2004

Kristin Goode has a keen eye for elegance and individuality in her photography that I have yet to see matched. In addition to capturing the beautiful imagery of an event or subject, Kristin's photography relates a story to the viewer that is shrouded in emotion. One of my favorite shots she "stole" at my wedding was one of my father in focus, sitting below in a room busied by my bridesmaids and attendants, suited and waiting. Without imposing, she captured an expression of bittersweet joy as I know he sat thinking of my mother who had passed away just years before. I wasn't there to witness everything my family and guests were feeling and experiencing, so to see it captured on film brought tears to my eyes. She wisely advised me on angles and options that I had not considered, resulting in some of the best shots of all. One of her shots from my wedding was even featured on a limited edition Wheat Thins box! Kristin has not only become a valuable photography resource for me, but a close, dependable friend that I esteem very much.

• User2182866 · event on: 10/02/2011

Kristin Goode Photography was an excellent choice for our engagement photos. She had such great an creative ideas for locations for our pictures and they turned out wonderful. Our pictures are unique and our personalities show through the photos.