Kristin Frazier Events Reviews

Kristin Frazier Events 5
Kristin Frazier Events 6
Kristin Frazier Events 7

McKenna · Married on 09/29/2018

Kristin was awesome for everything we needed her for on our wedding day. I felt as though I got more out of her than expected and very much worth her price (also very reasonable). She was very familiar with my wedding venue in southern Maryland as she does most of her weddings there, so her familiarity with how things are run there was extremely helpful. She also knows so many vendor recommendations and can help provide you recommendations within any type of budget. I really liked that Kristin was not pushy for me to spend top dollar on everything, and worked with me to save where I could and get the most out of my budget. In addition, I had a change of life plans about 1.5 years before my wedding, and my wedding ended up having to happen within 3 months. Kristin reached out to all the vendors I had booked and made sure they had availability, and found replacements and handled the refunds for those who weren't. This was extremely helpful going through a stressful time. Overall, I highly recommend Kristin for your wedding planning services!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Emily · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a great experience planning our wedding with Kristin! We did not originally plan on hiring a coordinator (for some reason we thought we could do it all on our own??), but it was the best decision we made. It was such a relief to have her coorinate all the vendors and the wedding day was magical.

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Kristin Frazier Events 8
    Kristin Frazier Events 9
    Kristin Frazier Events 10
    Kristin Frazier Events 11

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

I found Kristin through Facebook and reached out to her at a wedding expo she was attending. From all of her reviews on WeddingWire, Facebook, and TheKnot.com I really wanted to meet her. We instantly clicked and I knew it would be a good fit. I was looking for a Day of Coordinator. We chose her "Month Of" package and we were really impressed with her responsiveness and proactive attitude. I found Kristin really easy to work with and we had many phone calls leading up to the month before the wedding. She had tons of suggestions for vendors and ideas to make our wedding feel unique. If you are looking for a coordinator to give you a lot of time and handholding Kristin is your girl. She kept our day right on schedule and handled all of the stresses of setting up for me. She coordinated with all of our vendors and had a very detailed timeline for our caterers and band to use as a guide for the day. Thanks again Kristin for helping us on our special day. It truly was the Best Day Ever!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Kristin Frazier Events 12
    Kristin Frazier Events 13

Lauren · Married on 04/07/2018

Kristin was absolutely amazing. I don't know what we would have done without her. Our wedding day went by so smoothly because of her.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

Kristin was our month of and day of wedding coordinator for our BIG DAY! While planning our wedding, someone suggested we invest in a day of wedding planner to assist with all the details. Little did I know that this was one of the best pieces of advice I received throughout the entire planning process. Kristin was beyond helpful in coordinating our big day and really helped relieve me from any last minute stress!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Kirstin Frazier Events is amazing!! If your looking for a full wedding planner or even just a day coordinator Kirstin is your girl!! Kristin is so great at what she does, very helpful and makes your day beyond perfect! Also she is very affordable and crafty!
    Thank you so much Kristin for making my life so much easier and helping me with my spacial day, it wouldn't of been perfect with out you! xoxo Ashley <3

Sent on 12/08/2017

Masumi · Married on 09/16/2017

We're incredibly happy to have found Kristin! From the start, she worked with us on budget and laid out exactly what was included. However, she went above and beyond what was expected!!! Not only was she professional, but she made herself available to us when we had questions or needed advice on everything wedding related. She also took her own time to help fill our party favors, finding great deals for invitations and thank you cards for our vendors, and had wonderful ideas in how to bring all of our ideas together. On the day of the wedding, Kristin had her assistant, Zanna, with her. When Kristin had to leave, Zanna did a superb job taking over and ensuring the rest of the day went off flawlessly! I would definitely recommend Kristin Frazier Events to any one who wants their wedding to go off without a hitch!!! Thank you ladies for making our day extra special!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Ella · Married on 08/20/2017

Kristin did a wonderful job. She handled the scheduling, decorating and family issues so that we could really enjoy our wedding day.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 08/12/2017

Working with Kristin and Kristen Frazier Events was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. Planning a Maryland wedding from out of state had its challenges but from the moment I spoke with Kristin a wave of relief came over me. Kristin is incredibly knowledgeable and has connections all across Southern Maryland. Not only did she make the planning process easy but she also helped us to save a lot of money. Kristin went above and beyond on so many occasion from meeting with our florist when couldn’t to doing a walk though of the venue and sitting down with us and the caterer to confirm details. She was nothing but professional throughout the entire planning process and was both extremely organized and responsive but also an absolute pleasure to work with. Kristin made my wedding vision come to life and organized all of the details I would never have even thought of. When it came to executing the day of coordination Kristin did not disappoint and made sure everything flowed flawlessly and continued working up until the very end of the night. Kristin’s experience with wedding planning was invaluable and I am absolutely positive our wedding wouldn't have been nearly as incredible without her help! I cannot recommend Kristin Frazier Events enough!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Kristin Frazier Events 18
    Kristin Frazier Events 19
    Kristin Frazier Events 20

Corey · Married on 07/21/2017

Kristin was phonominal in aiding us and helping us make decisions for our big day. We couldn't imagine our wedding going any smoother because of her help and would highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Erica · Married on 07/21/2017

My husband and I were lucky enough to work with Kristin after winning the Southern Maryland Dream Wedding of 2017. Her services were generously donated to us as part of the winning package and I can whole heartedly say that our dream wedding wouldn't have come together the way it did without her. She is so dedicated and wonderful to work with. She made the process so much easier and less stressful (especially because I always have a hard time making decisions and delegating what needs to be done!). I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married. With her, we got an amazing coordinator and friend all in one.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2017

She made my big day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 05/06/2017

I had an amazing experience working with Kristin during my wedding planning. Not only is she incredibly organized and responsive, but has great contacts in the area and experience working with a lot of vendors (so can steer you in the right direction based on what you're looking for). I had a bit of an issue as well with my hotel room block and their contractual agreements around a shuttle to and from the wedding venue. Once Kristin stepped in, things were resolved quickly (and favorably for me!). She also helped me quite a bit in figuring out my wedding weekend timeline. She's got a lot of experience on what works well and what doesn't and I found her advice invaluable. i'd definitely recommend her to help coordinate your big day. She did a spectacular job and was a huge asset to have!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Heather · Married on 11/19/2016

I met Kristin for the first time a few weeks after my engagement. From the moment I met her, until the moment I was married, she played a very important role in my wedding! I do not think I could have had the absolutely wonderful, beautiful, and unforgettable wedding I had without her. She helped me choose my venue, helped me find and choose my vendors, aided me in the set-up and planning for my wedding day, kept track of my budget and items needed for my special day, and coordinated my entire day. I don't think there was anything she did not help with. She played the "bad guy" to my vendors when needed, and answered any and all questions that my vendors had for me. She made everything easy, worry-free, and stress-free, which for a bride is a really big deal!!! Kristin became like a friend or family member to me throughout the 11 months she worked with me. I am sad to see her go, as I am married now, but am so happy that future brides will get the chance to call her their wedding planner and their friend.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Shaina · Married on 10/03/2015

Great to work with.

I photographed a wedding that Kristin was coordinating. Kristin kept me up to date with the entire event so I was always ready to go. Easy to talk with, worked great with everyone.
    Cant wait for next time!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Cassandra · Married on 08/22/2015

Planning a wedding can be very overwhelming and time consuming. Not to mention frustrating. Kristin made things seem so calm. She had so many great ideas and she has a great sense of style. All I had to say was HELP and she jumped right in. I just sat back and let her run the show. EVERYTHING turned out perfect. All I had to do was give her the color scheme and she took it from there. She was so excited planning everything that I think she was more excited about my wedding than me lol. Kristin was also a huge help with running around gathering everything for me. It was hard working full time and having a daughter to run places. Kristen also turned a bar/restaurant look into a formal look. Everyone was so impressed and paid so many compliments but of course I had to give her ALL the credit!! Since you should only get married once I cant say that I would totally use her for my next one but I can say I found myself a party planner. You will defiantly not be disappointed with Kristin. Kristin really made my day special for me so let her do the same for you!!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Christy · Married on 06/10/2017

Kristin was extremely helpful in making our daughter's wedding special.

Sent on 06/15/2017

Emily · Married on 05/18/2019

Would not recommend Kristin Frazier Events

We were incredibly disappointed by Kristen's performance with coordinating our wedding. We initially chose her because she had coordinated events our venue before and was familiar with the general area. Initially, she seemed really organized and committed to helping us with our big day. However, as the wedding approached, we quickly realized she was less than ready for the job. We hired her as a month of coordinator, but she actually went on vacation a month before our wedding (i.e. when she was supposed to start coordinating). She constantly forgot key details about our wedding - for instance that we had chosen not to have a wedding party. She did not know the name of the groom, despite meeting him in person and talking with him multiple times on the phone. She was incredibly difficult to get a hold of, she would not respond to e-mails or texts for multiple days, and then sounded annoyed whenever she finally did. When we finally did get a hold of her, she was generally very defensive and claimed that she had "spent the entire last month talking with vendors" and claimed we were the ones being difficult by not answering her calls, even though when we verified with call logs that she did not call when she claimed to have. She also had very clear ideas of what a wedding “was supposed to be” and got upset if we didn’t want to follow her vision for our wedding.

We had so little faith in her by the end that we had to replace her 4 days before the wedding! We were luckily able to find another coordinator, and our experience with the new coordinator was like night and day. Basically everything you would expect a coordinator to be: very organized, clear communicator, responsive, friendly - the new coordinator e-mailed all the vendors and informed them of the change, and everything went smoothly after that. The wedding ended up running perfectly and was incredibly stress free with the help of the new coordinator. It was like a huge burden was lifted from us the moment they started. Unfortunately, we can't say the same about Kristen and wouldn’t recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Amelia & Jorel

Amelia & Jorel · Married on 09/28/2018

0.4
      0.5

We felt that the service we received from KFE was a bait &switch. FOUR DAYS before my wedding Kristin tells me that she only assists with set-up. Not lead or take charge. Per Kristins contract it states “Assistance with set-up & break down of decor” which I took as her assisting me by taking this task off my hands. However she explained that this actually means she will assist whomever I assign to be in charge of decor. Does that mean I shouldve hired a coordinator for my coordinator?! Nevertheless she breaks the news to me 4 days before my wedding even tho I texted her pics of my centerpieces that required set-up at the beginning of the month. Why would she wait to tell me what she can &cannot do in regards to set-up so last minute? Our venue’s rep stated that in all the years she has worked w/ coordinators Kristin was the 1st who did not take charge in set-up.
    I wrote Kristin an email of how I received her services expressing my dissatisfaction &in hopes of us working together to come to a resolution of a partial refund. Her response was very unsettling. At 1st, not apologetic at all but progressed to a backhanded apology of “sorry you didnt understand the contract you signed”. She then accused me of only asking for my money back b/c she thinks we went over budget. This was the most offensive assumption since our budget is irrelevant to the service we received &it belittles the true &horrible experience I had to being just about the money. She attempts to dissuade me from telling my truth in her exact words, “It would not be a great idea to bad mouth me on social media”. It would be careless of me to write a review w/o proof. Her attempt to scare me further shows the kind of service she delivers. I thought we could work together to remedy the situation but sadly there is no resolution. We hired her due to the positive reviews but I believe things happen for a reason &if my truth can help others make a well-informed decision then that is all the resolution I need.

Sent on 10/09/2018