Kristie Horton Photography Reviews

Kristie Horton Photography 3
Kristie Horton Photography 4
Kristie Horton Photography 5

Gretchen · Married on 11/18/2017

I hired this company to shoot my wedding. Very pleased. Will Reccomend to everyone. Pictures were beyond what I expected. You won't be disappointed

Sent on 02/07/2018

Anthony · Married on 10/21/2017

This was the most fun that my fiancee and i have had taking any sort of photos. We will be using this photographer as long as she has a camera. We love her and she took the time to ask us what we wabted and if we were comfortable every step of the way!!! You will not be dissapointed!!!

Shelby · Married on 09/03/2017

Kristie is absolutely amazing! She came all the way to St. Mary's to do my wedding in January right by the water! It was freezing and she was such a trooper. She got such amazing shots, she is fabulous. Also, during the reception she stayed for an extra thirty minutes and did the Photo Booth for me. I am so thankful to her!!!! She works with your budget and makes sure you have amazing photos. Love her and will definitely use her for any photo shoots I may need in the future <3 :)

Sent on 09/19/2017

Kimberly · Married on 08/26/2017

I saw your ad / post on facebook for the budget special. We were on a very tight budget so I decided to message you. You responded very quickly and were very sweet. You explained the special and let my fiancé and I talk about it. You explained that due to the special price, we would have to pay before and of the day. Since we didn't know you or anyone who knew you, we were a little skeptical because you just never know now a days. Lol. we checked out your facebook page and photos that you had done,,, amd read the reviews from previous shoots. We checked out how long you had been doing photography and decided to take the chance. Your work was awesome from what we could tell and didn't want to pass up such awesome deal if it was legit. We talked on the phone and I made the payment,and we set up a time to meet. The day we were to meet, you actually walked in right before, me we went over the contract, went through some of your shoots you had done before, discussed what kind of pics we were wanting. We went over what I wanted from you as my photographer and what you needed from me as well. Throughout the couple months leading up to the wedding, even during personal hardships you were having, you were always there to answer any questions or ideas that I had. The day of the wedding, you arrived prob close to 30 mind early, to just look around and get some ideas of shots you could do and you started promptlyo(if not a few mins early) at twelve. You were very attentive and were shooting everything, not having much idol time. You made to sure to keep checking with me, to make sure you were getting all the pictures I wanted. During the ceremony I almost
    didn't even know you were there you did an awesome job without interrupting the ceremony. Afterwards, you were very willing to take any picture we wanted. I didn't feel rushed or anything. It was a beautiful day and you by far exceeded what I thought!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/05/2017

Testimony: Courtney and Will Kayser
    I could say a million things to any customer about the photography and overall experience with Kristie Horton Photography, but even then... a million words would never do her work any justice. Not only did Kristie drive three hours from Georgia to be there for my wedding day, but she captured memories that myself, as a bride, would have never been able to see. From candid photos as I got ready, to the emotional moments that happened behind the scenes, Kristie was on point, every moment. She became more than our photographer, she became part of our family. She shared tears with almost every member of our wedding party, and even more laughs with those that shared our joining. I think there were more surprises with Kristie than I could really begin to explain, but there is never a dull moment with her as your photographer. Not only did I get A LOT of photographs, but she even surprised me with a heartfelt, and truly touching video that I will cherish forever. I can't even watch it now without crying... If you need a good tear, I am sure she will gladly share it with you. Then again, not many people can capture a wedding and a Dos Equis commercial in one event - Then again, not many photographers are like Kristie. Trust me when I say that a bride's big day is stressful, over the top, and insane... a million things are happening and before you know it... they are gone. I am thankful for her professionalism, her love and passion in her talent, and her willingness to do just about whatever it took to make my day extra special. She is a true blessing and I am sure will make your dreams come true as she did mine. We are proud to say that she is our family's photographer and our main-squeeze behind the camera!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/23/2017

Choosing Kristie to be my wedding photographer was the best choice I could’ve made! She took the time to really get to know my fiancé (now husband) and I and catered to every shot I wanted to capture. She is very professional, welcoming, and kind. She was also the photographer of my sister’s wedding this past weekend so she’s almost becoming part of our family! We will continue to choose her as our family photographer in the future!

Kristie Horton Photography 6
    Sent on 10/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/02/2017

Best photographer hands down !!!!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Natasha · Married on 06/10/2017

Kristie was our wedding photographer and we were very pleased. She not only went above and beyond but our pictures came back better than expected. We even got a heck of a deal with her! She treats her customers with the utmost respect and makes sure you are well taken care of, I even bugged her a few times via text not even about photography and she was always there to answer questions even if it wasn't what we paid her to do. Trust me when I say we compensated her nicely in tips for everything she did for us. Thank you thank you!

Sent on 07/27/2017

April · Married on 05/28/2017

We were very pleased with Kristie, she was the best decision We made at our wedding. Not only did our pictures turn out way more than exspected, she went above and beyond her call of duty. Since this was my first time getting married I was clueless lol. She was there to help when I had questions not even about photography. The day of my coordinator bailed and she stepped in and quickly turned what could have been a disaster into smooth sailing. I will recommend her to everyone I know and will be for sur using her for maternity and newborn as soon as the time comes. Thanks again kristie you rock!

Sent on 07/05/2017

kim · Married on 05/19/2017

Kristie was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to the end. I booked Kristie a year before my wedding and she has always answered my emails, texts,etc right away! The photos she took of my wedding allowed me to relive the best day of my life all over again,and I am pleased to have had her as my photographer!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Desiree · Married on 04/15/2017

Kristie is wonderful. Just had my engagement photos done 2 weeks ago and I got themy back & loved them! ( those were INCLUDED in my wedding package which a lot of photographers don't include.) She doesn't just take pictures....she captures moments. That is priceless. Love her!!!! 2 thumbs up!

Chelsey · Married on 04/08/2017

I booked Kristie over a year before my wedding! I had no experience with her prior, but loved her wedding albums and the price she was offering during a contest! Kristie is always holding contests, which I love!
    We decided to also use her for our engagement pictures and were not disappointed! She worked with me on location, since we are over an hour away from each other and had all pictures back in a timely manor!
    Kristie just did our wedding in April and the natural light she was able to capture is my favorite part! She worked well with our schedule, even when things didn't stay exactly on track!
    I will now be booking with her for maternity♡
    Kristie is also great about returning client discounts! It pays to have a relationship with your photographer!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Amanda · Married on 02/18/2017

We LOVE LOVE LOVE OUR pictures, Thanks so much for your professionalism as well as your talent.

Sent on 04/11/2017
  • Scribner Wedding

Gabby · Married on 12/16/2016

Love this lady so much! She's the sweetest photographer you meet, she really makes sure you aren't stressed about your pictures. My engagement picture turned out amazing. Photography is the one thing I always wanted to be perfect for my wedding and I know she go far and beyond to get the best pictures for my day. I highly recommend her! And have mentioned how extremely reasonable she is with her prices?! Oh my goodness I got an easily $5k + package for only $1.5k how can you beat that??

Sent on 11/25/2015

Katie · Married on 11/11/2016

Kristie did an excellent job at making sure she captured all of the special moments throughout the day! I can't wait to see all of the photo's. Fell in love with the few sneak peeks she sent us :)

Sent on 11/29/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2016

Kristie is amazing! She was so flexible, easy to work with and had great ideas. We had to reschedule our wedding shoot with Kristie due to Hurricane Matthew and she was more than willing to work with us. I can tell she truley has a passion for what she does. I would 100% recommend Krisite Horton Photogrpahy to anyone. Hopefully I'll be using her again in the future for a baby shoot!

Sent on 10/24/2016

shelby · Married on 10/08/2016

Kristie was amazing to work with! I was the change it a million times bride and she did everything she possibly could to accommodate me! My date changed not one but two times and she was beyond helpful. She was always quick to respond and worked with me to see my vision and she delivered breathtaking photos! I can not say enough about how amazing she was! The price was unbeatable and I could not be any happier!!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Tara · Married on 09/08/2016

Kristie was great with our family photo session! We weren't very good clients in that we were late (due to car trouble). She was very understanding and did an amazing job. We had the sunset and knats working against us with my three young children and she did a great job. She was very fun and energetic to work with. We are very happy with our photos and the overall experience. I definitely recommend her and plan to use her services again. Thanks so much!

Sent on 11/01/2016
  • I

Isabella · Married on 06/18/2016

Kristie was such an amazing photographer I booked her and her second photographer. I could not be MORE pleased with how they turned out. I had finical difficulties and she worked with me.

I will suggest her to everyone I know.

You will not be disappointed !!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Kristie was great! I've referred her to several friends. This was the first time I've done a photo session and she made me, as well as my husband, feel very comfortable. Her photos are great and if you provide her with a disc, hard drive, etc. she will put ALL of your photos (edited and unedited) on there.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Athena · Married on 05/29/2016

Finding vendors for a wedding became overwhelming quickly. I was frustrated at trying to find a way to keep my wedding costs off my credit cards and still have a great quality of service.

While browsing Facebook, I came upon an ad for Kristie Horton Photography that was running a special. I looked through her portfolio and decided I would take advantage of the deal.

Kristie was very accommodating. She was helpful with offering ideas, helping with the wedding planning, communicated with me every step of the way. She made me feel comfortable in my skin. As a woman who isn't always comfortable with her weight, she made me feel flawless, and beautiful. I never had to worry if I was going to look bad in my photos.

Kristie was great with lighting and placement and made our experience fun. She captured our love and our wedding perfectly. She was sure to be there every step of the way. She isn't only my wedding photographer, but I have every intention of having her as my family photographer for as long as she will have us.

I highly recommend her services if you are looking for someone who is flexible, creative, friendly, and talented. My engagement and wedding photos were everything I could have asked for. Not to mention I feel like I gained a new family member in the process.

sydney · Married on 05/28/2016

We were beyond please with her work! She was very sweet and so fun and easy to work with Kristie is very professional! We are so glad we picked her to capture our special day!

Kristie Horton Photography 7
    Sent on 01/07/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/27/2016

Very professional and makes you feel very comfortable! She arrived to my wedding early and actually stayed later to make sure every single picture I wanted was taken!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Diana · Married on 12/10/2017

We absolutely loved our experience with Kristie! Our day was made easier with her in it which made it so much more enjoyable. She really captured the fun and love of the night and we're so happy to be able to look back upon those beautiful pictures. Even after we had our pictures, I still feel comfortable reaching out to her with questions about them!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Nina · Married on 05/03/2014

3.5

Kristie told a story with every picture she took at our wedding. Thank you soo much for all your hard work. You are awesome!!

Sent on 06/18/2014