Kristi Drago-Price Photography Reviews

17 | New York, NY

17 Reviews for Kristi Drago-Price Photography

Rebecca · Married on 09/16/2017

I knew just from looking at Kristi's online portfolio she was the photographer for our wedding day! And after the initial phone interview regarding our engagement shoot that was totally reaffirmed! She picked an amazing and unique location for our engagement photos that reflected both me and my husband and had everyone's compliments! She and her assistant were both so helpful in plans leading up to the big day and everything went smoothly. The quality of the shots she captured are amazing and so worth it. Everyone says your wedding day goes by like a blur and that's an understatement. I'm so glad we made the investment to get an amazing photographer because now we have beautiful photos to share for the rest of our lives. I can't recommend Kristi enough!

Kasey · Married on 08/27/2016

Kristi was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. She supported all my ideas and eased any concerns I had from the very beginning so that photography for the night was never something I was worried about, only looked forward to. I knew she would capture authentic moments all evening long and Kristi did not disappoint. Looking through the pictures we just received was like reliving the whole night and knowing we will have these pictures from Kristi for the rest of our lives makes both me and my husband extremely excited and happy.

Sara · Married on 07/02/2016

Kristi Drago-Price was amazing to work. We initially selected her based off of her (impressive) resume and the photos we saw on her website. We found her prompt, attentive, and professional throughout the entire process. We are in North Carolina, and Kristi worked with us long-distance to make sure everything was perfect for our wedding on Long Island, including several meetings by FaceTime. On my wedding day, she helped me stay calm and made sure everyone was having a great time! Her assistant was phenomenal as well. The images we have so far (she has already sent us an extensive 'sneak peak') are better than we could have imagined! We highly recommend her!

If you want a photographer to capture all the feelings, emotions and excitement of your wedding day - Krisit is your girl! We choose Kristi because we wanted a photographer who's photo's were not just 2-dimensional but rather made you feel like you were living the event again and all of her pictures do that. The best part of Kristi is how super stealth she is. After our formal pictures I hardly saw her yet when we got our pictures back she had captured every single part of the day. She is not at all an 'in-you-face' photographer which was important to my husband and I. We wanted to enjoy our day as our wedding day, not as a wedding show or a wedding production (with a photographer or videographer telling us what to do, where to be and how to smile). You will NOT be disappointed. Plus she is super sweet and LOVES what she does.

Rosa · Married on 04/23/2016

From the very first conversation on the phone I knew Kristi was the photographer we needed. We had envisioned a wedding celebration that wasn't very traditional, but definitely meant a great deal to us that it be the best celebration to bring our friends and family together. Kristi is a talented and highly professional photographer with a heart of gold. Her meticulous approach to the process helped us capture beautiful and intimate moments with each other and our guests. The artistry behind her work is superb and the photos in print are, incredibly, even more amazing. Highly recommend KDP!

Brittany · Married on 10/10/2015

I strongly recommend Kristi Drago-Price as a wedding/lifestyle photographer. A quick glance at her website and her social media pages will show you that Kristi is a talented and innovative photographer, but what really sets Kristi apart is her professionalism and personality. Throughout the planning process Kristi took the time to get to know my husband and I, to learn what shots were important to us on the day of our wedding and to prepare us for the experience. Such guidance was, in no small part, the key to the success of our wedding day because we went into it with full confidence and with the intention to remain present during every moment, knowing it would be captured – as it was – by Kristi. With Kristi your posed shots will look natural and your candid shots will look like they’re from the pages of a magazine. She truly has the “Editor’s Edge” and the result is priceless. My husband and I could not be more thrilled that we chose Kristi and I strongly recommend you do the same.

While we were sad to see our daughter's wedding end, we're delighted to experience it again and again through the beautiful work of Kristi Drago-Price and her team. She captured the essence of love in so many different ways- bride and groom, parents for each other and for their adult children, bride and groom for their parents, sister helping dress the bride, and friends sharing in the celebration. We listened when she said "Don't be afraid to cry," and those are some of our favorites. There was no drama, no stress; just pure joy. We can't wait to frame and hang the prints, which arrived today! Thanks again, Kristi.

Kristi is the best and a pleasure to work with. I can't recommend her highly enough.

Kristen · Married on 10/18/2014

I first met Kristi at the Bridal Showcase at the Three Village Inn. We immediately hit it off and I fell in love with her photography style. All of her pictures had the feeling that they capture a true moment, real emotions; rather than a lot of the stale, posed pictures you see from a lot of weddings. Working with her leading up to my wedding was fantastic, I felt very comfortable telling her what I did and did not want and she made me feel like the day was going to run smooth. My wedding day came and working with Kristi was effortless. Both Kristi and her assistant were fabulous, giving some direction when needed but mostly blending in the crowd, I never felt like they were being intrusive. I received all my images in a timely manner and could not be more thrilled. There are so many incredible images, all the special moments and details from the day were captured beautifully. They tell the story of the day so perfectly, my husband and I are completely in love with them. For us, the style and quality of the photos from the day held the most value as far as planning and vendors, and our expectations were greatly surpassed.

Jaclyn · Married on 08/31/2014

Kristi Drago-Price is an absolutely wonderful photographer! She is very organized and has a great eye for candid pictures as well as posed pictures. She takes the time to get to know you and is committed to making your wedding day pictures go smoothly. She is so easy to work with and helped make our special day perfect! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for excellent service with a personal touch!

My fiance and I had the pleasure of meeting Kristi Drago-Price at an open house at our venue in Huntington, NY: The Chateau at Coindre Hall. Everything about her photos and table was exactly the kind of unique and elegant style I had in mind for our wedding. Her style also seemed most appropriate for the type of venue Coindre Hall is...classic, unique, elegant, and old-fashioned.

Once we decided to work with Kristi, she made our selection of photography package a stress-free decision that we were all happy with. She presents information about her offerings in a way that is easy to understand and practical. She also made us feel so comfortable by offering suggestions based on what she had seen between our dynamic.

On the actual day of the wedding things couldn't have been more seamless. She, and Christina, were hardly noticeable throughout the days events. It also helps that she is personable, sweet, and professional. It never felt strange having her around my family taking pictures.

John and I can't recommend Kristi enough. We loved her. I have just received my proofbook and flashdrive and am reminded of how beautiful her work is. Looking forward to having her take pictures of our newborn daughter this spring!

When my husband and I first met Kristi at our venue's bridal showcase, we knew that we wanted to work with her. Kristi has a wonderful, candid style to her photography. We really wanted a comfortable, candid, natural style to our photography, exactly what we saw in Kristi's examples and exactly what she produced in our amazing wedding and engagement photos.

When we started corresponding with Kristi about scheduling and a photo package, she could not have been more pleasant to deal with or more willing to work with us. She created a custom photography package for us to include everything we wanted and to work with our budget. Everything from day one was very personal.

Our package included engagement photos, product credits (photo prints, album etc.), digital copies of the photos, and the day of the wedding plus some other details. Our engagement photo shoot was by our house and even included our dog for part of it! Kristi did such a wonderful job keeping us both natural and comfortable for the photos; it really showed in the results. My husband, who usually hates photos and never smiles, ended up looking even more comfortable and natural in the photos than me!

At the wedding itself, Kristi got every shot we could have ever wanted; the getting ready shots, our first look, the ceremony etc. Getting our photos back, exactly in the time frame she had told us, was like reliving the day all over again. Kristi did an amazing job capturing all elements of the reception and ceremony especially, just beautiful shots of us and our friends and family, things we had no idea she was capturing.

We are still working with Kristi to put together our album, but honestly could not recommend Kristi more highly. She was just a total pleasure to work with and did an incredible job with all of our photographs. We can't wait to have our album. The only tough part is going to be narrowing down which pictures to choose, there are so many that are so wonderful!

jody · Married on 04/13/2013

Kristi was lovely, professional, and a joy to have around! We had a very small wedding with only immediate family , including the officiant, and she fit right in....Needless to say, aside from it being a pleasure to have her at our wedding, the photos were gorgeous. Some were very hip and casual, some were more formal, exactly what we wanted. A perfect experience, and way more than we even hoped for.

Teresa · Married on 08/04/2012

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding in August of 2012, I have been a bridesmaid in ten different weddings and no other photographer has made me feel as comfortable and relaxed as Kristi Drago-Price!! None of the pictures felt forced, she made the whole wedding party feel comfortable, it didn't feel like we were at a photo shoot-besides the August heat and humidity, it just felt like taking pictures with friends! Kristi has a unique was of making people of all ages feel relaxed and captures moments where true personalities can shine through. She takes wonderful candid shots; the moments you secretly wished someone had caught in film & the special moments you didn't even remember had happened-Kristi caught them for you!! I highly recommend this funny, professional, talented photographer!

Heather · Married on 08/03/2012

Kristi had amazing vision for how to make our pictures unique. She helped us scout the perfect location and then wet back there on her own to make sure the lighting would be right. She orchestrated our first glimpse of each other and captured the special moment for us (that I never would have thought to take pictures of). She was funny, focused, and an amazing addition to our wedding day. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a talented photographer!

• User4042094 · 2+ years ago

Kristi stepped in on the day of the wedding after the photographer we hired had to back out at the last minute. Kristi was spectacular at getting the shots that we wanted and coming up with ideas for us. Kristi's style was exactly what we were looking for and she was very professional. She did an amazing job in editing and helping us with everything. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Kristi did an amazing job with the photographs and was very professional and friendly. She made us feel comfortable and was very on top of her game "getting things done and the right way!" I am very pleased with her work and will recommend her to future people in need of a photographer!