90 Reviews for Kristen Wynn Photography

Canvas (2)
Prints (2)
Proofs (2)
Matted Prints (1)

Kristen is the most genuine person I have ever met. She really knows how to relate to her clients and how to make the process much easier. She gave us a detailed (to the minute) schedule of our wedding day and she gave us all kinds of ideas for pictures that we didn't even know we wanted. A true master when it comes to wedding photography! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Kristen Wynn Photography was EXACTLY what we were looking for to capture our special moments. There are not enough wonderful things that can be said about Kristen and her assistant Allison. They are two of the most genuine, kindhearted ladies I’ve ever met. We were beyond blessed to have them be a part of our very special day. We worked with them for our engagement photos, which I highly suggest. It helped make us more at ease on the wedding day because we went into the day already knowing the two of them, and didn’t have to worry about what our experience would be. The photos are nothing short of amazing. Our engagement photos were breathtaking. We are beyond excited to receive all of our wedding day photos. 10 out of 5 stars. We both walked away from our day feeling as though they put every ounce of themselves into our day, ensuring they captured every last detail. Truly talented, photographer sweethearts!

Profile Picture Kylie, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

kristen was GREAT!!! the pictures from my wedding day are perfect and she did a wonderful job capturing every moment!! i would def recommend her!!!

Profile Picture amy, 8/26/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen was absolutely amazing. I've never met somebody so organized and passionate about what they do. She's super accommodating, and will make sure every image shes capturing is perfect, and what you're looking for. I am in love with all of my wedding pictures, and would highly recommend her to everybody!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about the GREAT experience we had with Kristen Wynn Photography. She was very helpful and responsive leading up to the day and came up with a timeline to keep everyone on the same page from when we should get ready to when we'd walk into the reception to ensure we had enough time to travel and get the shots we wanted. The day of, Kristen and Allison were so kind and guided our large group so well...no one felt lost on where to be or what to do. And the pictures we received (quickly) were BEAUTIFUL. They all look so natural and edited perfectly. We were able to get a ton of different kinds of shots and picture locations thanks to their timeliness and creativity. They really made an effort to give us the best pictures possible and to make our day run as smoothly as possible. This was hands down the best vendor and we will recommend to everyone!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen did an amazing job at our wedding this past November. Because her work speaks for itself (her photos are hands down amazing), I’m going to rave about the overall experience of working with her.

From our very first phone consultation, Kristen was incredibly helpful: she offers her expertise and suggestions for a smooth timeline, had awesomely creative ideas, and basically made me feel much more relaxed going into this whole wedding planning thing knowing she knew what was going on.

Moving past the initial consultation, Kristen was always very communicative (something I learned to REALLY appreciate from the few vendors who would get back to my questions or concerns in a reasonable manner. I would consider Kristen to be the fastest and most complete responder of all of the vendors I dealt with. I really appreciated this, and you will to. A wedding is hard enough to plan without having to follow up every few days to get a complete answer about a simple question.

In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Kristen made sure I had a timeline that we were both happy with, knowing that any pictures I knew I wanted would definitely be captured. She didn’t forget any detail, even factoring in travel time between photo locations, ceremony, and reception. I was totally at ease going into my wedding day knowing she had everything completely under control!

Working in person with Kristen is awesome! She is punctual, friendly, energetic, and organized! Even when my hair appointment took twice as long as it should have, she kept everything moving. She shuffled around our timeline to make the most of what was available, especially when my hair appointment ran late!
During the pictures, she had the most creative ways to keep our easily distracted ring bearers attention! After we were done with the big group pictures, she had the most creative and fun poses and locations for each photo! She captured the light and our whole event looked amazing! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture User4154453, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Canvas, Digital Files

Kristen and her assistant were great! They made our day run smoothly and paid so much attention to detail. We cherish the photos from our wedding day and couldn't be happier with the results. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen strives to understand the couple and relate to them. By doing so, she captures the qualities of the couple through her photography. It's key to have a connection with your photographer and Kristen understands this, for sure!!

Profile Picture User7741820, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Worry free guarantee! Kristen basically put my wedding day timeline together in 5 minutes. She was always clear and concise. She is prompt, timely, supportive and kind. My bridesmaids and myself are not models. She directed us on how to stand, where to stand and even in little things like how to lean, where to put your hands, where to look, everything. She helps you out so much. She also really plans out the entire day for herself so she can get requested pictures in. Family portraits can consume a lot of time but she was very organized with who needed to be where and when. I had very little "must have" poses so she made sure to help out and give me, my girls, my husband and his guys poses. We had no clue but she had answers for everything. I had several guests compliment her the day of wedding. She had put her iPad out on one of our tables for people to look at and she already put pictures from the wedding on it! Our guests (and me) were very impressed. Kristen is 100% amazing. You cannot go wrong if you choose to book with her.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/25/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Loved Kristen! She took beautiful photos and pretty much helped us plan our entire wedding day. Such a sweet and helpful person!

Profile Picture User5531431, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen and her assistant, Allison were absolutely wonderful! They are the kindest, most caring photographers! They went put of their way to make our shots fantastic and one of a kind! I would recommend Kristen Wynn to anyone who wants amazing photos!! I could not have asked for a better photographer! It's was an absolute blast to work with them!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen was amazingly friendly but down-to-business. She knew my wedding location like the back of her hand and knew where the best pictures would be. She provided much-needed guidance as I planned my wedding and was a superstar at keeping things moving the day of! I would recommend Kristen to everyone and anyone! On top of all that, she is a wildly talented photographer!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Digital Files

There are not enough words to describe how amazing kristen was for my wedding and engagement session. I found her through my hair stylists website (Elisha Evans). After the first consultation i knew she was perfect for us. My husband hates getting his picture taken so we took advantage of the engagement session offered to get experience, he did great and Kristen does an awesome job making you look natural. WE had so much fun. Also, she is super organized, for the wedding she will type up a timeline down to the last minute of the night and sticks to it like glue. Everything went so smoothly and i got so many compliments on her the entire night. Her photos are beautiful and I couldnt ask for a better photographer to capture the most important day of my life!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/15/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen did such an amazing job as our wedding and engagement photographer. She is incredibly personable, organized, and fun to work with. We were amazed with the amount of time she spent capturing every detail of our entire wedding day. The photos are gorgeous and we couldn't be happier !! Thank you Kristen!

Profile Picture User4495520, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Is it possible to give 10 stars?

We were beyond satisfied with the service, professionalism and quite frankly the fun we had with Kristen. Kristen is absolutely wonderful in so many ways. Kristen is very organized, charismatic, enthusiastic, positive, proactive and just down right EXCELLENT! Her talent is evident in every photo she takes. The one thing that will stay with you forever after the flowers die, the cake is gone, the food is eaten, the dress is worn.............. is your photos. "A memory is only as good as the photographs" and I am so happy we had Kristen to capture ours.

Kristen and her sister are worth every penny and we will cherish all the photos until death do us part :) I highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography as she is a shining example of professionalism, talent and dedication to customer satisfaction.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/1/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen Wynn is an amazing photographer!! Her and her assistant Allison were more than just taking pictures, they kept us on track with time, they transferred things to the groom and groomsmen that I had forgotten to give them, they had a sewing kit ready to help me sew a piece of my dress (ended up not needing to, but they were so prepared!) and they had umbrellas on hand in case it started raining. She found amazing locations to take pictures in my neighborhood, and the pictures turned out amazing she really captured the Fall feel of it! She is very personable, will take pictures of everything you want her to, and really just gives you what you want. She is really great at finding good scenes for photos! I highly suggest ordering you're favorite photos from Kristen, as her photos are amazing quality, and I am very happy with all of the ones I ordered from her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

WOW! Kristen is just fantastic. She was so personable through the whole process. She not only was professional when it came to the photos but she was very helpful with other aspects of the wedding planning process. She gave us suggestions on vendors and other helpful hints. On the big day itself, she was prompt and helped keep everything running on schedule. I could not be more pleased with the photographs she took. Highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen is amazing! From the first moment I talked to her 1.5 yrs before my wedding I could tell she was organized and experienced. The week before my wedding she helped pull everything together and made an EXTENSIVE timeline that honestly made me feel so much better about the wedding day. Kristen is sweet and super talented! I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User3286358, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot speak highly enough of Kristen Wynn Photography. It was such a joy to work with her from start to the finishing touches. From the night we first met with Kristen, you knew she was organized, creative and on top of everything you needed to know leading up to the big day. She helped us think through everything from a rain plan right down to the wedding day timeline, which was a HUGE help. Kristen and her assistant Allison were both very professional, but also a lot of fun on our wedding day. We had such a blast getting to know them. And ask anyone of our friends and family, our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Not only did we have the classics, but Kristen was creative and added her own special touch to our pictures that made them extra special. We couldn't be happier with the end product. Now we have a lifetime of memories to look back on and it's all thanks to Kristen and her eye for a good photograph. I would highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Kristen Wynn! From the first time we met, to the last hour of our wedding reception, she was AMAZING! Kristen seemed to genuinely care about my husband and I and making our day special. I interviewed other photographers before deciding to go with Kristen & she just made me feel like she cared more about us as a couple than making money, which is nice when you're planning a wedding. I would recommend setting up an engagement shoot because it gets everyone comfortable with the poses, cues and camera. The actual wedding day was FLAWLESS! I never once felt rushed or stressed because Kristen helped us make a reasonable timeline and kept us to it! We got every picture we could ever dream of because she arrived promptly on time and didn't leave until she was satisfied with everything she shot. Another bonus, she set up a computer slideshow at our reception with a few images that she had shot at the ceremony earlier... our guests loved it! It may take her a day or so to get back to you via email sometimes but, once I figured that out, the rest was perfect! THANK YOU, Kristen for images that will last a lifetime & helping us create a perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture User4458398, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen did our proposal photos, engagement photos, and wedding photos. We could not be MORE THRILLED with the service she provided and the pictures that she captured! She is one of the most kind-hearted, sweetest, and caring people I have ever worked with, not to mention the most detail-oriented, professional, creative, and talented person I have ever known! Everyone at my wedding and beyond was so impressed with her, there have been at least 3 of my friends who have booked her since. We love you so much, Kristen! Thank you so much for all that you have done and continue to do!

Profile Picture Emily, 6/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I would highly recommend Kristen Wynn. From my first contact with her, she was warm, flexible and professional. Not only are her products of the highest quality at a reasonable price, but she's also an absolute joy to be around. We could not have asked for a better photographer on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Megan, 5/17/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen is an awesome photographer to work with. Not only are her prices competitive, but the overall quality and aesthetics of her work are wonderful. She spends time getting to know the couples she is working with and has an easy-going attitude and a fun personality. She's also very detail-oriented, which is helpful in planning a wedding day timeline as well as making sure she fits in all of the couple's requested shots. Despite her extremely organized nature, she isn't rigid at all -- she's flexible and open to different ideas and suggestions. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully, and we're so glad we ended up going with our gut and choosing her!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristen is one of the most beautiful, kind, and talented individuals that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'll never forget one of our first conversations that we had about what she does for a living and how much she truly enjoys it. I was intrigued and fell in love with her work, before I even got engaged. I knew that one day we would ask Kristen to fulfill the extremely important job of photographing our wedding. When I got engaged, I was so excited, and I couldn't WAIT to tell Kristen. She was very excited too, and shortly after, we planned our engagement photo session. Our engagement photos are everything I could have dreamed of and more. They were absolutely stunning, and there was no question that she was the perfect fit for our wedding. Despite Kristen relocating to PA, we were overjoyed to find out that she would still be willing to photograph weddings in our area of FL. I was very stressed during our planning process. Stressed about rain, things going wrong, etc. I used Kristen's "photography timeline/worksheets" to help us along with other vendors, to figure out what time of day everything should happen, when the best light for photos is, etc. Kristen is extremely professional, detail oriented, hard working, and very quick to respond to emails. Any photography detail that a normal person wouldn't think of has been thought of and planned for by Kristen, and I felt extremely confident that our photos would be perfect. I cannot stress enough how helpful it was to plan accordingly, based on photography, and know exactly who had to be ready at what time, etc. It was very organized. She even brought extra umbrellas, JUST in case it rained. She really is the most thoughtful person. She puts her whole heart into her work, and it shows. She is EXTREMELY talented and has a passion for photography unlike I've ever seen. Our photos are absolutely wonderful, and I am so thankful for her and her assistant. My best wedding vendor, hands down. Thank you, Kristen!

Profile Picture yesim, 2/22/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen did a wonderful job with our wedding photos!!! She was a pleasure to work with and made each step of the planning process easy and stress-free.
The final photos were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She showed such attention to detail and creativity with every single picture! We can't thank her enough for being a part of one of the most important days in our lives, she was just as excited to be with us as we were to work with her!
We definitely would recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a talented photographer to capture their special moments!!!

Profile Picture Shayan, 1/3/14, 1 Review