Kristen Wynn Photography Reviews

100 | McKeesport, PA

100 Reviews for Kristen Wynn Photography

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2014

Kristen Wynn is an amazing photographer!! Her and her assistant Allison were more than just taking pictures, they kept us on track with time, they transferred things to the groom and groomsmen that I had forgotten to give them, they had a sewing kit ready to help me sew a piece of my dress (ended up not needing to, but they were so prepared!) and they had umbrellas on hand in case it started raining. She found amazing locations to take pictures in my neighborhood, and the pictures turned out amazing she really captured the Fall feel of it! She is very personable, will take pictures of everything you want her to, and really just gives you what you want. She is really great at finding good scenes for photos! I highly suggest ordering you're favorite photos from Kristen, as her photos are amazing quality, and I am very happy with all of the ones I ordered from her.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Amanda, thanks so much for the great review! Your fall wedding was so much fun and I feel like we had the best possible lighting and weather too - and your bridal party and families were great! I had such a wonderful time - congratulations, newlyweds!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/04/2014

WOW! Kristen is just fantastic. She was so personable through the whole process. She not only was professional when it came to the photos but she was very helpful with other aspects of the wedding planning process. She gave us suggestions on vendors and other helpful hints. On the big day itself, she was prompt and helped keep everything running on schedule. I could not be more pleased with the photographs she took. Highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography.

Sent on 12/02/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Jackie, I just LOVED working your wedding! The beautiful lighting we had, the portrait spots we went to, and of course - you and Scott had wonderful and genuine happiness in your heart that shines through in the images! Thanks so much for being such a great client! And a great friend!

Kristen is amazing! From the first moment I talked to her 1.5 yrs before my wedding I could tell she was organized and experienced. The week before my wedding she helped pull everything together and made an EXTENSIVE timeline that honestly made me feel so much better about the wedding day. Kristen is sweet and super talented! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/21/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! :) We love making timelines for our clients - it does make the day run smoothly!

I loved working with you! I really appreciate you as a customer and please keep in touch over the years!

Kristen · Married on 08/16/2014

I cannot speak highly enough of Kristen Wynn Photography. It was such a joy to work with her from start to the finishing touches. From the night we first met with Kristen, you knew she was organized, creative and on top of everything you needed to know leading up to the big day. She helped us think through everything from a rain plan right down to the wedding day timeline, which was a HUGE help. Kristen and her assistant Allison were both very professional, but also a lot of fun on our wedding day. We had such a blast getting to know them. And ask anyone of our friends and family, our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Not only did we have the classics, but Kristen was creative and added her own special touch to our pictures that made them extra special. We couldn't be happier with the end product. Now we have a lifetime of memories to look back on and it's all thanks to Kristen and her eye for a good photograph. I would highly recommend Kristen Wynn Photography!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Kristen! Thanks so much for the wonderful review! :) I loved what you said about classics but also putting our own spin on it - that's exactly what we aim to do with our thoroughness of coverage!

I loved working with you and Paul! You two are so beautiful inside and out! Thanks so much for choosing KWP!

Emily · Married on 06/29/2014

Kristen did our proposal photos, engagement photos, and wedding photos. We could not be MORE THRILLED with the service she provided and the pictures that she captured! She is one of the most kind-hearted, sweetest, and caring people I have ever worked with, not to mention the most detail-oriented, professional, creative, and talented person I have ever known! Everyone at my wedding and beyond was so impressed with her, there have been at least 3 of my friends who have booked her since. We love you so much, Kristen! Thank you so much for all that you have done and continue to do!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Ahhh, Emily! This was a wedding I was looking forward to for months and months! I adore you and Evan! You were the sweetest and most beautiful bride - the genuine happiness that you two had was amazing! I know we will keep in touch for a long, long time. Thanks to your husband for serving our country and for you, the wife serving on the home front! I am honored to have been a small part of your big day!

Megan · Married on 05/17/2014

I would highly recommend Kristen Wynn. From my first contact with her, she was warm, flexible and professional. Not only are her products of the highest quality at a reasonable price, but she's also an absolute joy to be around. We could not have asked for a better photographer on our wedding day!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Megan and Chad, thanks so much for the great review! I adored working with you! I'm so happy the weather cleared after the service and we were able to go around the country club grounds and get great shots of the two of you alone! :) I wish you so much happiness and love!

Erin · Married on 05/02/2014

Kristen is an awesome photographer to work with. Not only are her prices competitive, but the overall quality and aesthetics of her work are wonderful. She spends time getting to know the couples she is working with and has an easy-going attitude and a fun personality. She's also very detail-oriented, which is helpful in planning a wedding day timeline as well as making sure she fits in all of the couple's requested shots. Despite her extremely organized nature, she isn't rigid at all -- she's flexible and open to different ideas and suggestions. Our wedding photos turned out beautifully, and we're so glad we ended up going with our gut and choosing her!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Erin and Sean, you are such a sweet couple! After we did your engagement session, I couldn't wait until the wedding! I loved your unique idea of getting some shots in the Cathedral of Learning too - I love those! I wish you a lifetime of happiness together! :)
  • Y

Yesim · Married on 02/22/2014

Kristen is one of the most beautiful, kind, and talented individuals that I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I'll never forget one of our first conversations that we had about what she does for a living and how much she truly enjoys it. I was intrigued and fell in love with her work, before I even got engaged. I knew that one day we would ask Kristen to fulfill the extremely important job of photographing our wedding. When I got engaged, I was so excited, and I couldn't WAIT to tell Kristen. She was very excited too, and shortly after, we planned our engagement photo session. Our engagement photos are everything I could have dreamed of and more. They were absolutely stunning, and there was no question that she was the perfect fit for our wedding. Despite Kristen relocating to PA, we were overjoyed to find out that she would still be willing to photograph weddings in our area of FL. I was very stressed during our planning process. Stressed about rain, things going wrong, etc. I used Kristen's "photography timeline/worksheets" to help us along with other vendors, to figure out what time of day everything should happen, when the best light for photos is, etc. Kristen is extremely professional, detail oriented, hard working, and very quick to respond to emails. Any photography detail that a normal person wouldn't think of has been thought of and planned for by Kristen, and I felt extremely confident that our photos would be perfect. I cannot stress enough how helpful it was to plan accordingly, based on photography, and know exactly who had to be ready at what time, etc. It was very organized. She even brought extra umbrellas, JUST in case it rained. She really is the most thoughtful person. She puts her whole heart into her work, and it shows. She is EXTREMELY talented and has a passion for photography unlike I've ever seen. Our photos are absolutely wonderful, and I am so thankful for her and her assistant. My best wedding vendor, hands down. Thank you, Kristen!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Congratulations to two of the sweetest people I have ever worked with! Your wedding was beautiful and elegant - I was thrilled to work with you! You are so kind and generous and I miss seeing you all the time in Florida. I love your photos; we lucked out with great weather too! I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love together! It was an honor to photograph you.

Shayan · Married on 01/03/2014

Kristen did a wonderful job with our wedding photos!!! She was a pleasure to work with and made each step of the planning process easy and stress-free.
    The final photos were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. She showed such attention to detail and creativity with every single picture! We can't thank her enough for being a part of one of the most important days in our lives, she was just as excited to be with us as we were to work with her!
    We definitely would recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a talented photographer to capture their special moments!!!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

I have a special place in my heart for all my winter couples! You guys braved the Polar Vortex to get that awesome snow shot! :) I just loved working with the two of you - so much genuine love and you are so comfortable together. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love together! Please stay in touch!

Michelle · Married on 12/31/2013

Kristen photographed our New Years Eve Wedding and we couldn't have been happier with how everything turned out! Our pictures are gorgeous and Kristen and her assistant/sister Allison were great to work with!! Kristen is not only super talented, she is so kind and professional. She was so organized and really kept the day on track. Leading up to the wedding and even after she was very prompt in returning emails. We are so thankful to have found such a great photographer to capture the memories of our big day! Thank you Kristen :)

Sent on 07/01/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Michelle, thanks so much for the kind review! I LOVED your New Year's Eve wedding - it was so glamorous and we even got that snowfall you wanted! It was a freezing day but you looked so radiant and beautiful! Congrats to you and Corey! It was a perfect way to ring in 2014!

Kim · Married on 12/28/2013

Kristen is a such an amazing, personable & professional photographer! We LOVED every photo, as well as, received so many compliments on our photos. Kristen listened to our ideas, and made it a point to get them all photographed! She was so organized, and put ease to a busy day. As well as, got our photos to us in a timely manner!!! We truly are so so lucky to have found Kristen to capture our special day! We HIGHLY recommend Kristen Wynn Photography and cannot to work with her in the future :)

Sent on 01/22/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Kim - I adored your beautiful wedding! I always have a soft spot in my heart for winter weddings and I think yours was so perfect - the altar was beautiful! Thanks so much for being such an amazing bride!

Kristen was wonderful, accommodating, easy to contact, extremely professional, and I could not have asked for a better photographer! She takes beautiful photos, and has a great assistant! She was so organized and enthusiastic throughout all of our planning, and was so helpful the day of the wedding, not only with taking photographs, but keeping us on schedule, and making sure that we got every single shot that we asked for. I would recommend her to even the most particular bride, and I would be completely confident that Kristen would exceed any expectations.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks SO much for this wonderful review! I loved the bold colors of your wedding and especially seeing how completely and totally in love you and your groom are - that's my favorite part - the very emotional first dance between the two of you. Thanks so much for having me as your photographer!

Krystal · Married on 07/19/2013

Such a fabulous photographer and person! I highly recommend Kristen to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

It's always so nerve-wracking being a photographer for another photographer! I love your getting ready photos and bride's portraits for your reception - you are such a kind and wonderful person! I am SO thankful for this review and coming from another professional - it means a lot to me.

We absolutely loved Kristen! Her work was beautiful, and she was very helpful and friendly! I found her to be very calming on my special day--like she was part of the family! Kristen's previews on facebook are awesome when you're getting excited for the prints to arrive--and we loved how well she worked with our videographer! What a great photographer--couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! :) It is such an honor to feel like part of the family - we love to blend in and keep our brides calm and able to truly enjoy their wedding day!

It was a beautiful day! Your words are so kind - thank you so much!

Lindsay · Married on 06/21/2013

I can't even begin to say how much I love Kristen and her work! I fell in love with so many of her images, and when I got engaged, I knew I just HAD to have her shoot our Pittsburgh wedding. I would consider myself a very organized and put-together person, so working with Kristen was effortless, as she possesses many similar qualities. She was extremely thorough and detail-oriented, helping to make sure that the day ran smoothly and according to schedule. Not only was she professional, but personal and thoughtful as well. She's probably one of the sweetest, kindest people I've ever met. And then there are her photos - the moments and images she captures are absolutely stunning! I have a ton of friends who were recently married and while many of them have beautiful wedding photos, none really compare to what I've seen from Kristen. She is truly talented at what she does. I would most definitely recommend her, and look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Lindsay, you are a beautiful person inside and out! I have your album as a sample in my studio - the perfect spring weather and such a wonderful and easygoing couple combined to make the best photographs! I can't wait to work with you again too! :) I love it when a bride becomes a friend!

Kristen was great. She made the photography portion of our wedding day a very pleasant experience and made sure there was no stress on us. In every way they possibly could, Kristen and her assistant made it their mission to make our wedding day a success. This photographer is kind, gracious, professional, and delivers what she says she will. If you book KWP for your event, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for the wonderful review! I will pass the kind words along to my assistant as well! I love a stress-free wedding day and I am so, so thankful for your business!
  • Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 03/31/2013

I just want to say that this was our first photography session (professional) and I must say Kristen made it so easy to just be ourselves. We did our engagement shoot on cocoa beach and we loved every moment of it. Kristen truly has a love for photography and you can see it in her personality and her shots ! We drove there and she was patiently waiting for us by the pier. Kristen you rock! And Cornell and I can't wait to see the pics! Look forward to taking more pics at the wedding :)

Sent on 10/21/2012

Yvonne,
    Thank you so much for your review! You are so sweet! I love you and Cornell's sense of styles. You made the shoot so easy for me to get creative! I am looking forward to your wedding next year!

I wish there was a number greater than 5.0. Kristen is amazing. She's not only a photographer, but also a person who keeps you on schedule and calm when you need it most. She always worked around my schedule to meet with me, never ended the meetings because she had to be someplace else, and I actually feel that she cared about us through the process.

My family and friends absolutely loved her pictures and I can't stop looking at them. It's only been a month since my wedding and I already have all of my pictures in hand and an album being designed. It was great to get back from my honeymoon and already be able to see some pictures of the day!

I can't say enough about Kristen. At first I thought it was a little funny that she posted "welcome to the KWP family" when new people booked her, but now I completely understand. Thank you for capturing our day, Kristen!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Erika! I have enjoyed working with you so much - your wedding reception was a lot of fun. One thing that stood out to me as I edited your images were how much you smiled all day. It was truly a wonderful event and thank you for your kind words!

Heather · Married on 03/09/2013

Amazing photographer to work with!

Sent on 04/16/2013

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Heather! I was beyond, beyond impressed with your ability to make your own cake. It was beautiful. You were such a kind and sweet bride and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Thank you so much for choosing Kristen Wynn Photography and I hope you are enjoying your new camera lens too!

Marlaina · Married on 02/23/2013

Kristen was fabulous. She took beautiful pictures and didn't make you feel like a photographer was in your face all day. She spent all day and night with us to make sure she captured every little detail. She knew there were certain things I was uncomfortable about and was sure to be aware of that the whole time shooting. When I look at the pictures I feel like I am there. Her pricing was very good in comparison to other photographers we looked at. We were looking for a contemporary photographer with a classic twist and KWP was definitely that.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Marlaina - It was such a pleasure working with you and Asa! You were a beautiful bride inside and out. Your service really reflected who you are as a couple. I wish you so much happiness in the future and thank you so much for the kind review!
  • Carrie

Carrie · Married on 12/08/2012

Kristen was amazing! She went above and beyond to get that perfect shot! She is very sweet and extremely talented, she captured every moment and every detail!

Sent on 01/20/2013

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Hi, Carrie! Thanks so much for your kind review! I think your wedding on the beach was beautiful and I'm so glad we held out for that outdoor ceremony because the lighting was perfect once the quick rains passed. :) Definitely worth the wait! Thanks so much for writing a review and I hope you are enjoying being a newlywed! Congrats again!

Amy · Married on 11/10/2012

A short and sweet review: If you don't choose Kristen Wynn Photography, you truly will be missing out. You will not find another vendor (photography, bakery, florist, etc) that puts as much heart in to their work like Kristen does. She's a gem with true, natural talent paired with a creative eye. If I could score her higher than 5 stars, I would.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Amy, I just adore you and Will! Thank you so much for the kind review - it was a gorgeous wedding day and you are such a sweet and fun bride! I have never seen a more emotional first look and you two as a couple really have something special together! Please keep in touch over the years; I wish you so much happiness!

Lauren · Married on 10/27/2012

Kristen from Kristen Wynn Photography demonstrated extreme professionalism throughout the wedding day. She was so easy to communicate with during the planning process and really takes her time to understand the vision of your wedding day. During the reception she played a snip it of pictures that she had taken that day for guests to view and I received numerous compliments form the guests on how nice it was to already see pictures. It let the guests at the reception into the day a little more. She is such a talented individual and my husband and I were delighted to have her as our photographer.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Kristen Wynn Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Lauren! Your wedding was so beautiful and elegant. I thought your gown was one of the prettiest I had ever seen. Thanks so much and please keep in touch over the years! :)
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/20/2012

Kristen is such an easy going, yet fun photographer who provided exceptional service and outstanding photography for both my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures. My pictures were stunning, and there is not one complaint I have. She captured some of the most precious moments and my wedding will always be remembered just by her pictures. I was a lucky bride to have the perfect photographer for my perfect wedding day!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Katie,
    Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure to work with you and Joe on your wedding and engagement photos. Your personalities really came through in all the details of your wedding. I wish you the best of luck newlyweds!

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2012

Kristen was my wedding photographer on October 12, 2012. Having known Kristen on a personal level for many years, she has always been a happy-go-lucky, caring individual. When I learned that Kristen was providing photography services instantly I knew she had to photograph my wedding day. The professionalism, excitement and passion Kristen brought, from the first time we spoke to receiving our images, has been more than a bride could ever have asked for. I highly recommend Kristen to any bride who is looking to have an awesome person not only share the joy of their day, but capture the precious moments of that intimate day.

Thank you, Kristen!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Hi Michelle,

Thank you so much for such a kind review! You found a great photo spot at the park with the covered bridge. You definitely made your wedding very unique to your and Scott's personalities. I think you are such a kind person and I hope you had a really wonderful time on your wedding day. I feel very lucky that you allowed me to share in it.