9 Reviews for Kristen Vincent Photography

One Event/Day (2)
Albums (2)
Slideshow (1)
9 Kristen Vincent Photography Reviews

Kristen was amazing! She accommodated our schedule changes, responded super quickly, and because we didn't know where to take photos, suggested a beautiful spot! It's not super natural to take photos, but she talked us through all of the photos and they turned out amazing. We'll cherish them forever!

Profile Picture reese, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I loved working with Kristen! She did a beautiful job with our photos and had an online gallery posted 24 hours after the wedding! She worked efficiently, so we weren't spending hours taking photos. I've received so many compliments on our wedding photos because of her!

Profile Picture Christine, 4/1/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

David was our actual photographer. He was very prompt to answer questions in the preparation for the big day, he was friendly, and very flexible. The pictures were also great. Kristen was involved in the contract and final delivery of the photos. She was also very quick to respond and answer questions. Overall, we had a great experience.

Profile Picture Norma, 3/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen has been a joy to work with since the beginning! She listened to all of my ideas and helped me think of how to make our photos unique and fun! She was quick to respond and has a keen eye for making our photos beautiful. Since my husband and I are not good at posing, she would crack a joke to make us laugh and capture us in our true essence. I will treasure our photos for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Jess, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Kristen was so awesome! Very professional and took amazing photos!

Profile Picture Taylor, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

We loved that Kristen was able to work within our limited budget. Her photos are amazing! We have the most beautiful wedding photos that we will cherish forever. Thank you, Kristen!

Profile Picture Sandy, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Kristen was awesome. I'm not a fan of being lhototgraphed but she made it relatively painless! The pictures are perfect :)

Profile Picture Blair, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I had been following Kristen's talent on Facebook for some time, as she had done family portraits of a good friend of mine. When I became engaged, I immediately knew I wanted Kristen to be the photographer on my special day. From the engagement photos to the wedding photos I've had nothing but a 5 star experience! She's very easy to work with, extremely professional, and very communicative. There was never a moment where I couldn't get a hold of her or felt uncertain about anything. Her eye is unparalleled, and the final product is nothing short of stunning. She had the first wedding photo posted to Facebook at 6am the morning after, the blog photos finished 2 days later, and the complete package ready within a week! She's fast, and doesn't compromise quality at all. I'll definitely be using her for future pregnancy, newborn, and family photos, and already recommend her to all my friends and family!

Profile Picture Breanna, 11/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Kristen made our wedding dreams come true! From the moment I looked at her website I knew I wanted her to shoot for us. I originally contacted her for an engagement shoot since we live on the west coast, but got married on the east coast. Once we had that session, we had no choice but to book her for our wedding!

Kristen came to our hometown to take our wedding photos. The whole experience was awesome. Her work is stunning and she did everything to make our vision a reality. Her work is personal and we love her documentary style. My husband and I had no doubts she would take all the shots we needed. The photos are breathtaking. We didn't have a videographer for the day but I don't think we needed one. Every time I look at the photos I am right back there on the best day of my life. She captured such natural moments in time and I will cherish that forever.

We will recommend Kristen to anyone that will listen! And she will hopefully continue to shoot for our family with newborn portraits and family sessions in the years to come :)

Profile Picture User5443793, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs