Kristen Strassel Makeup Artist Reviews

7 | Plymouth, MA

7 Reviews for Kristen Strassel Makeup Artist

Candis · Married on 06/04/2011

Kristen was wonderful to work with on the day of our wedding! I live out of state and unfortunately couldn't do my makeup trial until a few days before the wedding. Kristen was so flexible in working with when I was available, I truly appreciated it. One of the great things about working with Kristen is that she comes onsite not only for the day of the wedding but for the trial run as well. The trial makeup and makeup the day of the wedding were exactly what I was looking for! One of my bridesmaids told me I should take notes :-) Kristen also did the make for all of the girls in the wedding and everyone looked AMAZING!

Sent on 07/06/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2011

I was so happy I found Kristen! She always answered my emails very promptly. I don't usually wear much makeup, and I didn't want to look overdone on my wedding day. Other than that, I didn't really know how to describe what I wanted for makeup, but Kristen knew just the questions to ask and I was so happy with what she did! She wrote down everything she did at the trial so she could recreate it on my wedding day. All my bridesmaids, my mom, and my husbands mother looked great as well and they were all very happy with what she did! I would recommend her to anyone looking to get married in the area!

Sent on 07/05/2011

leanne · Married on 05/18/2011

Kristen was a plesure to work with, she ansered all my questions. My make up was light and natural and lasted well into the night. I had a wonderful time with her.

Sent on 06/29/2011

Nancy · Married on 04/30/2011

I'm so glad I found Kristen for my wedding makeup. I have had my makeup
    done with other weddings and felt over made up and not like myself. Kristen really listened to what I wanted and created the natural look that I asked for. She also did a beautiful job on my bridesmaids, my mom and my grandmother.

Kristen was very easy to work with. She answered emails quickly, made a
    makeup schedule to keep my wedding day running smoothly, and was all around pleasant to work with. I definitely recommend hiring her for your wedding makeup.

Sent on 06/30/2011

Isabelle · Married on 03/12/2011

I was so happy to have Kristen as a part of my wedding day. She was so relaxed and so pleasant and patient with all of us! She kept us on schedule and even added in a bridesmaid who had been reluctant to get her makeup done until she saw how great everyone looked...and she still had us done on time. Everyone at the wedding couldn't get over how good we looked. Our makeup looked just as good at the end of the night after all the tears and the dancing as it did when we went down the aisle. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 07/06/2011

kim · Married on 10/23/2010

Kristen was great to work with. I had a specific idea of what I wanted (a 1940's influenced look) and she knew just what to do. It was exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/15/2011
  • User2912013 · 2+ years ago

Kristen was great to work with, super organized and produced beautiful results! She was very patient with my somewhat complicated schedule and then efficiently worked through 8 bridesmaids/mothers of the bride in a fairly tight time frame. She's also just super nice and a calming presence - really critical for the morning of your wedding!

Sent on 07/25/2014