Kristen J. Ryan Studio Reviews

26 | Hagerstown, MD

26 Reviews for Kristen J. Ryan Studio

• Sarah

Sarah Yang · Married on 09/22/2018

Memories we will cherish forever

We recently got back from a trip overseas where we showed lots of family and friends the video Kristen made and they all felt as though they had been there on the day. The video was beautiful, both the images and the music.

We would highly recommend Kristen to anyone wanting to have more than just a video to remember their day, but a piece of art. Both Kristen and Mike were so easy to work with and they got such wonderful shots of moments we missed because we were so busy enjoying ourselves!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Kristen J. Ryan Studio's reply:

Thank you Sarah! We will always remember your big day - it was so cool to make this for you. I hope everyone far and wide enjoyed it! Also, thank you for your thoughtful gift from your hometown :) Hope you both are doing well!

Amy · Married on 09/15/2018

Excellent!

I am so thankful that we picked Kristen and her husband to video our wedding! They were extremely helpful, nice and very professional during this whole process. Kristen was overly helpful with making our video exactly how we wanted it and I truly appreciated that! I would highly recommend them to anyone that is getting married. Mitchell and I are certainly
    blessed that we did!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nichole · Married on 10/21/2017

They are absolutely wonderful to work with!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Em · Married on 09/29/2017

I’ll be honest, I was a little awkwarded out about the idea of having a video camera follow me around all day, but that all but vanished when we met with Kristen J Ryan Studios and we could not be happier. Leading up to the wedding day Kristen was so helpful providing tips and tricks, and day-of her and Mike meshed seamlessly with our merry band of bridesmaids, groomsmen, parents, and family. It was a fun day with so many fun memories captured by Kristen because we felt so comfortable around her and her husband, Mike. Our highlight video is still making people cry (us included) and we cannot wait to see all that was captured on the raw files when they are sent later this winter.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Heather · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristen and her husband were simply amazing! They did not overwhelm us and said all the right things to make us feel comfortable throughout our whole wedding day! We would absolutely recommend them and if we had to do it all over again there wouldn't be a doubt in our minds to go with them!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/01/2017

KJR Studios made all of our wedding video dreams come true!!!! Besides being so sweet and fun to work with, they are exceptionally talented and went above and beyond to make our day special while capturing all of our favorite moments! My husband and I look forward to reliving our wedding day for years to come and are so grateful we chose KJR Studios! Friends and family have not stopped commenting on the final product! Cannot say enough nice things about this awesome couple and their company!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Hannah · Married on 06/24/2017

Kristen and her husband Mike are incredible to work with. Their laid back attitudes, expertise, and genuine love for what they do made our day that much more enjoyable. The product that this duo created is spectacular. It is truly the wedding video of my dreams, something we will watch over and over again. Their talent shines through in our video; from the variety of scenery, angles (they use drones!), music selection...I could go on and on. Truly thrilled we went with KJR studio!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kathleen · Married on 05/13/2017

This is the absolute best video production ever!!! They will provide you with the absolute best product! Our video is the best thing I have ever watched! We will cherish it forever!! They captured all the love and moments throughout the day! It really is so special!! Kristen and mike make you feel so comfortable as they are filming! Never uncomfortable or awkward!! Please use them for your wedding video! They are THE BEST!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 04/29/2017

Hiring Kristen J. Ryan Studio to capture our wedding day was the best decision we could have ever made. From start to finish, Kristen was accessible, answering any questions I had and was so pleasant to work with overall. On the day of the wedding I didn't even notice her and her husband Mike filming -- they were so unobtrusive! We decided to go with their cinematic feature package and have watched our wedding video more times than we can count. Who knew watching 22 minutes of video could go by so quickly! Every second is so engaging that you just have to keep watching until the end.

We are so blown away with the quality. From every little detail, like matching the actions in the video with the lyric of the music playing in the background, Kristen didn't miss a single thing in producing our video. Everyone who has told me they've watched our video has also mentioned how much it made them cry, and for those who couldn't make it to our wedding, they said watching the video made it feel like they were there. If you can invest in a videographer, KJR Studio is the best.

Sent on 05/26/2017

Hi Christina and Justin,
    Thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of such a special day! We so enjoyed working with you, your family and your vendors. Christina's gift for wedding planning was evident throughout the whole day and we were highly impressed! We wish you both all the happiness in the world and thanks again!

Katie · Married on 10/29/2016

My number one advice for people getting married would be to HIRE A VIDEOGRAPHER. Your photos will be beautiful and special but with a video you can truly relive your day over and over again. I have watched the beautiful video made by Kristen J. Ryan Studio countless times now. My husband and I couldn't get over just how perfectly they captured the feel of our day. They truly take into account the uniqueness of every couple and will create a video that reflects who you both are as people. I was truly amazed. On the day, the videography team was unobtrusive and relaxed. They just went with the flow. Kristen even stayed an extra hour beyond our 8 hour contract to capture some special moments - cake cutting, bouquet and garter toss, etc. Don't think twice - just book this team - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Briana · Married on 10/08/2016

They are AMAZING. My husband and I loved working with them and will cherish the video they made us, which is unbelievable by the way, forever! They also send us still frames from the event that our photographer missed. Such a lovely and talented couple. Highly highly highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Diana · Married on 09/30/2016

No doubt the best decision I made for my wedding. Kristen has the unique and incredible ability to capture the beauty of your wedding day. She and her husband make a great team!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Al · Married on 09/30/2016

WOW! Words cannot describe the quality of services that Kristen J. Ryan Studio provide. Highly recommend them. From the minute that they got to our venue, they were very personable and professional. The quality of their work is phenomenal. We have seen some of our friends wedding videos, and honestly the quality and editing skills coupled with the music selection by KJR is second to none. We are so glad that we chose them, and will forever have an amazing lasting memory. Sidenote- They sent us a couple still shots from the videos, and the pictures they captured are better than some of the shots our photographer did, and we have the pics from KJR printed out and framed already. We HIGHLY recommend choosing them, and trust me, you will be glad you did!

-Alan and Diana

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kristen J. Ryan Studio's reply:

Thank you Alan and Diana - Mike and I had such a great time working with you and your families. We are truly honored you chose us to be a part of your day :) Best wishes and thank you again!

Melissa · Married on 09/17/2016

No words could ever explain how happy we are with everything about our video!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kristen J. Ryan Studio's reply:

Thank you Melissa and Steven! Words cannot explain how much fun and personable you both are! We couldn't ask for better clients. May you enjoy your life adventure together, always!

Ashley · Married on 08/27/2016

I absolutely loved working with Kristen and Ryan! They really were a joy to have around on my wedding day and our video came out perfect! Kristen suggested we shoot some of the video in a field, which turned out to be some of my favorite shots in the video and my photos. They are both very creative and I would highly recommended this duo!
    -Ashley

Sent on 09/19/2016

Katherine · Married on 07/02/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Kristen J Ryan studios! They made us feel so comfortable the whole day. Kristen was very quick with making our video and sending us our raw files. If you are on the fence about getting the package with the raw files I would definitely recommend it! We recently just watched ours and it definitely helped us relive the experience.

Sent on 07/23/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/28/2016

Outstanding quality at a reasonable price. All of my coworkers and friends gushed about the creative style of our video. I would 100% recommend Kristen to anyone who needs an amazing, tentative and artistic cinematographer!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Jules · Married on 05/07/2016

Our experience and results from working with KJR Studio was phenomenal ! By far one of our favorite take always from our wedding! They get to know you in a day and create you a movie memory to last a lifetime! Couldn't be more happier to work with them and would choose them again all over again if we needed to! Totally worth it !

Sent on 06/30/2016
  • W

Wenham · Married on 04/29/2016

Kristen is our hero. She and her team are extremely professional and flexible with our schedule and needs. Kristen not only took all the scenes that we hoped to get but a lot more that are beyond our expectation and imagination! We feel extremely lucky to have Kristen as our wedding videographer and we will certainly look back to our special day, again and again, through the amazing videos taken by Kristen. We highly recommend Kristen as your videographer, and a friend you can always trust.

Sincerely,
    Wenham & Minna

Sent on 05/22/2016

Wenham and Minna,
    Thank you so much for choosing us to film your big day! We had a great time with you and your family and wish you all the happiness is the world!

Erica · Married on 04/16/2016

My husband and I had such a great experience working with Kristen J. Ryan Studio! From the beginning after we booked them, they were incredibly responsive to emails. They also asked specific questions to get a better idea of our personalities in order to create a video that reflected that. On the day of the wedding, they were very unobtrusive, kind and calming. They also worked extremely well with our photographer, taking turns for various shots. I was someone who debated getting a Videographer for our wedding, but I am over the moon happy that we made the decision to use Kristen J. Ryan Studio. The video turned out so well! I have watched it so many times already. I love the music they used in the video as well and I have one of the songs stuck in my head. My husband and I will treasure the video and the raw footage for years to come. The wedding day can be somewhat of a blur and it goes by so fast. I’m so glad that these moments that I missed on the day are captured on video.

Sent on 05/07/2016

Kristen J. Ryan Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Erica and Patrick! Your wedding day was beautiful and filled with so much love. We are so glad we were able to work with you!!

Highly recommend Kristen J. Ryan Studio! The video was absolutely amazing. I'm so grateful to them to be able to have such a high quality video forever. While filming, they are so discreet I didn't even notice they were filming. Do yourself, your family, and your family for generations to come, a favor - they produce a video that will be watched hundreds of times over the years. Thank you!!

Sent on 02/29/2016

Chrissy · Married on 09/26/2015

Kristen and Mike did an outstanding job with our wedding videography. She was very responsive before and after the wedding, and was a delight on the day of! I cannot stop watching it as it truly captures the mood of the day and the love/happiness between us and our families. In fact, my husband was opposed to hiring a videographer. After seeing the final product though, he actually thanked me for sticking to my guns, as he absolutely loves the video and is so glad we have it to watch for years to come.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Chrissy,
    Thank you so much for choosing us to film your day! We loved making this for you and Jeff. You guys were glowing all day long. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and love!

Mallory · Married on 08/01/2015

The Kirsten J. Ryan Studio team were the best videographers we could have asked for for our wedding day. Through the process, Kirsten was able to provide instant feedback, personalization, and creative suggestions. Her services are affordable and have the highest standard for their brides/grooms! GET YOURSELF A VIDEOGRAPHER, DO NOT SKIP THIS IN YOUR BUDGET! This will be one of your best decisions for your wedding day. This team works well with venues, photographers and essential people through out your day. Kirsten kept to a timeline and made sure specifics we had asked for were documented. Our video has been shared in various communities, where people whom I have never met, got in contact with me to share their intent of either contacting Kristen, or informing me how brilliant the video was! Kristen also has the best taste in music for a couple she gets to know. The picture quality is phenomenal as well! I LOVE this couple for how talented they are and would fully recommend Kristen J Ryan Studio for your wedding day!!

Sent on 12/09/2015

Mallory,
    We had an amazing time at your wedding! Not only were the bride and groom fun but the whole wedding party was too! You were such a beautiful bride and Andrew looked superb too! Thank you for having us!

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2015

I just want everyone to know how much we love our videographer and what a fabulous job they did. You will not be disappointed with Kristen j Ryan. They were so friendly knowledgeable and very professional . We just love what they did and the music that flowed so beautifully with it. They had our video back before we knew it. Your wedding video will be the best memory you have so go with the best of the best, Kristen j Ryan, you will love them too!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Lisa,
    Thank you so much for choosing us to film your wedding! You and Scott did such an amazing job with your ceremony and reception. It was so much fun to be with the whole family and see you renew your vows!