Kristen Fondon Photography Reviews

11 | Austin, TX

11 Reviews for Kristen Fondon Photography

Dana Reitz · Married on 03/02/2019

We love her work!

We booked Kristen for both our wedding and our engagement shoot. She is so fun to be around and very accommodating. She makes the shoots fun and makes you feel comfortable and fills you with compliments. She is usually accompanied with help, Anna was very kind as well! We love every photo that she has taken for us!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Kristen Fondon Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much! I seriously loved every minute I was with you and your sweet fam! Hope you're enjoying your honeymoon, lady!!!

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2018

Kristen is SERIOUSLY the best!! My husband and I had a destination wedding in Colorado and she was more than willing to travel and accommodate all of our wedding photog needs! She has a super upbeat and bubbly personality which makes having your pictures done wayyy more fun! She's very creative and will do just about anything to get the perfect shot to add an awesome picture to your album. You really can't go wrong using Kristen Fondon; she's very professional and a hard worker.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Marissa · Married on 07/29/2017

Kristen was great! I actually work with her husband and thats how we connected. She was so very sweet and flexible with what i wanted to do. Very organized and so quick at getting my pictures back after my wedding. I would highly recommend using her if you want someone who is kind and will make you feel completely comfortable on your wedding day. Easy to work with and very responsibly priced. I’ve even used her for family pictures (which included 4 dogs) and The pictures turned out wonderful.

Sent on 02/12/2018

Cierra · Married on 07/15/2017

I can't even begin to describe how great Kristen Fondon Photography is. Kristen took both our engagement photos and our wedding photos (seriously-go check out her package options), and they are amazing!!! Kristen has a phenomenal ability to capture candid moments and her prices are UNBELIEVABLE. Not to mention that Kristen was so incredibly thorough and professional! She met with us beforehand to make sure we were on the same page and to get a specific list of photos we absolutely wanted on our big day! And then she even helped us with the timeline of events to make sure we had plenty of time to take all of the photos. And then, thinking that things couldn't get much better than that, Kristen puts the photos on a CD herself and gives you the photo release. No having to go through tricky websites, the photos are all yours and you can order them from wherever you like! Kristen is so charming and friendly, and her services are unmatched. You won't find a better photographer than Kristen Fondon Photography!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Oh my goodness. 20/10 would recommend for any photography thing you need. I've taken pictures with other photographers before meeting Kristen and the quality of Kristen's work compared to others is unparalleled. She's taken pictures for our engagement, the wedding, and my college graduation. Kristen is really great at catching details and candid moments. She gives you pointers on how to pose, but doesn't make you feel like mannequin; all of the pictures look super natural. Kristen catches photographs of all of the sweet moments without having to hover over you. She slows you down and makes sure you’re enjoying the little moments and taking it all in. I love that she met with us before the wedding to talk over details and discuss which moments were most important to us to get photographed. It made me feel more at ease. She also gives you a CD of your images with a print release so you can order pictures yourself instead of having to go through a photography website to order prints. Seriously, a top notch gal. And super reasonably priced!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

Our Photographer for Life

Kristen has done engagement pictures, maternity pictures, birth/Labor picture, and family pictures for my family! They are incredible heirlooms to me and she does them so well. She is so easy to work with and makes everyone feel at ease in front of the camera. It’s never awkward and always a fun/sweet time for our family.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Mackenzie · Married on 05/19/2017

I honestly cannot recommend Kristen enough! She's easy to work with, so sweet, and really understood the look we were going for. There was a huge storm on our wedding day, but Kristen brought rain boots and a cover for her camera and went to work. She was able to get great photos despite the crazy weather. And we had fun doing it! On top of all of that, she is completely affordable! Thanks, Kristen!

Sent on 02/06/2018

Kelsey Damron · Married on 07/16/2016

Kristen Fondon Photography is wonderful!

Kristen Fondon Photography captured our special day beyond what we could have hoped for! She was so fun to work with! Punctual, professional, and very creative as well. For both engagement and wedding shots, she made me and my now-husband feel at ease in front of the camera, asking us questions and taking our minds off the shoot! She is very flexible and will work with you to get the specific shots you want, but is also creative and full of ideas if you don’t know what you want. I look at our wedding pictures frequently, and time and again I am so impressed with how they turned out. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Abbe · Married on 06/06/2015

Kristen is seriously a dream to work with! She makes you feel really relaxed and therefore, gets great shots that you want to hang all over your walls! She genuinely cares about her clients and the work that she does for them, knowing she is capturing memories that will last a lifetime. I recommend her to anyone and everyone who asks!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Haley

Haley Iley · Married on 12/07/2013

Fantastic! Highly recommend!

She is so much fun and her photos are incredible quality that we will cherish for a lifetime. She captivates every moment so naturally, and has the perfect personality that makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. I highly recommended!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 05/24/2019

Engagement pictures

Kristen was amazing to work with!! She was super sweet, flexible, and very affordable! We were with her for an 1.5 and she got so amazing photos. I did not expect to fall in love with literally all of them. She made it so hard to pin point just one photo we loved.

Sent on 12/08/2018

Kristen Fondon Photography's reply:

Can't believe I didn't respond to this!! Thank you so so much for your sweet words! I'm so glad we got to connect and loved the time i got to spend with you and Steven!!