Kristan Osoria Makeup + Hair Reviews

Kristan Osoria Makeup + Hair 5
  • Madison

Madison Twigg · Married on 11/10/2019

So talented!

Kristan was so sweet and amazing to work with! She listened to how I wanted my hair and makeup done for my wedding and changed anything if needed. Kristan also did my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup, which turned out beautiful!

Kristan Osoria Makeup + Hair 6
    Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/20/2019

Glammed up but still myself

I first met Kristan at a friend’s wedding I was a bridesmaid in, where she did my hair. It was both beautiful and badass, and I loved it. Also, even though I didn’t have my makeup done that day, I loved what she did with my friend’s makeup – it wasn’t overdone to the point that she didn’t look like herself; her natural beauty was simply elevated. It was an easy decision to hire her. She’s a super sweet, unflappable presence to have around, made adjustments as needed, and was flexible up to the day with my mom’s last-minute need to have her makeup done (my sister-in-law was going to do it but had a bit of an emergency that prevented her being able to). I felt extra beautiful all day long, while still feeling like I looked like myself. Still feel that way looking back at the pictures.

Kristan Osoria Makeup + Hair 7
    Kristan Osoria Makeup + Hair 8
    Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Leigh

Leigh Smith · Married on 09/11/2019

So sweet and talented!!

Kristan was amazing to work with for our wedding. I don't typically wear much makeup and she did such a great job for my bridal portraits and on my wedding day but also made me still feel/look like myself. She's very professional, easy to work with and so sweet. I highly recommend Kristan for any of your makeup or hair needs!!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Teresa · Married on 04/27/2019

So sweet and flexible and did an amazing job with hair and makeup!

Kristan was wonderful to work with! She was incredibly accommodating—I had my first hair and makeup trial several months in advance and she was very sweet about arranging a second hair trial when I ended up changing my mind about my hair preferences. She made the wedding day a breeze and was very responsive and understanding of detail preferences my bridesmaids and I asked for the day of and it turned out perfectly!

Sent on 05/03/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 03/23/2019

Great artist

Kristan was amazing and so easy to work with. She did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. She was flexible when my mother in law and sister in law both decided, close to my wedding day, that they wanted their hair and makeup done. It was a real pleasure to work with Kristan and I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2018

Kristan is a gem! She's professional, kind, and an excellent makeup artist/hair stylist!

Kristan is an amazing and talented makeup artist and hair stylist! Not only is she super kind, and sweet, she's also excellent at what she does. She provided hair and makeup for my wedding and everything was flawless! And, not to mention, she is willing to work until you get the look that you want - I redid my hair twice! Kristan is professional but also flexible and understanding if you need to make changes. I can't recommend her enough and promise you won't regret having her provide hair and makeup for your special day!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Talia · Married on 05/28/2018

My other half and I were having engagement pictures taken and I wanted to make sure my hair and make up was flawless. I was referred to Kristan by a friend that used her for H+MU for her maternity pictures. I was looking for a simple hair do and natural looking make up. I was very pleased with Kristan. She listened to what I wanted and certainly delivered. I have since booked Kristan to do H+MU for my bridal portraits in addition to my wedding day! I follow her work and whether you want simple or glitz and glam, she can do it all!

Kristan Osoria Makeup + Hair 9
    Kristan Osoria Makeup + Hair 10
    Sent on 12/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 11/18/2017

Kristan was AMAZING. She did my bridesmaid's hair and makeup for my wedding at Merrimon Wynne. Not only did my bridesmaids look stunning, but Kristan was ahead of schedule that day. We were so worried everyone wouldn't be ready in time for our first look, which was pretty early that day. Kristan had everyone's hair and makeup done ahead of schedule, which was a huge help. She was prompt, professional, easy to talk to, and SO talented- I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/26/2018