Krikawa Jewelry Designs Reviews

Krikawa Jewelry Designs 5
Krikawa Jewelry Designs 6
Krikawa Jewelry Designs 7

Victor · Married on 10/20/2007

Krikawa has been the most amazing company for me to deal with when it comes to my wife's engagement ring and other jewelry. They continually have gone above and beyond the call of duty. I am a man that knows basically nothing about the finer things in life and they have always been there to hold my hand and help educate me and work with in my budget.

They have definitely been the most professional and communicative as I could ever have wanted in Jewelry company.

Sent on 03/27/2011

Brandy · Married on 11/11/2006

My husband was well pleased with the price and service received. I was well pleased with the ring itself. I regularly receive compliments on the ring from men and women alike and greatly enjoy wearing it daily. I went with the carved curls engagement ring and wedding band in yellow gold, round diamond accented with sapphires. We would purchase from this vendor again.

Sent on 11/30/2012

Stuart · Married on 06/11/2006

Lisa Krikawa and her team designed our engagement ring and an anniversary ring.

The quality of the service selecting, fitting, and shipping our anniversary ring
    was excellent. The ring speaks for itself, quietly but assertively.
    The setting makes a beautiful diamond exceptional. The design is
    subtle, but with an entrancing and captivating depth that catches the
    eye again and again. It complements the engagement ring perfectly. We do not tire of gazing at our rings and all they symbolize, and we enjoy all the comments they attract.

When our daughters visit, almost the first thing they want to do is
    try on one of Pam's rings. For the first time in our lives we have
    actual heirlooms.

Sent on 10/15/2010

Scott · Married on 06/19/2003

I have the most beautiful and unique ring thanks to Krikawa! In addition to creating the most exquisite ring, the service was exceptional. My husband and I couldn’t be happier to share our Krikawa experience. I’ll start with the best part…the ring! The stone is a unique cut (medicine wheel), the finish is distinctive (mokume) and the setting is visually stimulating from every angle. We wanted something unique and that’s what Krikawa provided.

After visiting Krikawa’s website my husband placed a call to Jackie and Melissa expressing our interest. The next day the stone we were interested in and metal samples were sent for our viewing. We were pleased and contracted to have the ring made. Jackie and Melissa were helpful and professional while answering our questions and picking out the accent stones for the ring. As the ring neard completion, the Krikawa staff seemed just as excited about it as we did! Their enthusiasm added to our own excitement and positive Krikawa experience.

A few weeks after wearing the ring, I knocked the center stone loose. (I probably shouldn’t have been wearing my ring during manual labor but this ring is so pretty I refuse to take it off.) Krikawa fixed the ring immediately, without charge and I haven’t had any issues since.

Thank you Krikawa!

Sent on 01/09/2011

Patsy · Married on 10/21/2017

I am completely satisfied with the wedding rings we received from Krikawa Jewelry Design. I am in love with the Mokume gane rings, especially the Iced Mokume. I enjoy knowing that a one of a kind ring was designed especially for me. The jewelry store took the time to get to know both myself and my partner before designing a ring that fit both our personalities, yet was unique to our individual tastes. I could not be happier! I will use them for future endeavors.

Sent on 08/14/2016
  • User4962684 · event on 04/04/2015

I bought the engagement ring for my fiancee (she said yes) from Krikawa. The people were friendly and always willing to help. They dealt with my constant fussing about details with grace, patience and professionalism. And the final product was simply amazing and perfect and exactly what my fiancee had envisioned. So thanks Krikawa. I can only suggest them for anyone looking for a ring that breaks out from the boring, who wants something special, and interesting, made with care and love and precision.

Sent on 04/10/2015

Ken · Married on 10/03/2015

After searching several brick and mortar stores along with the internet, I finally found Krikawa. I was very particular to find a wedding band that utilized palladium and rose gold. Furthermore, the design had to be modern and different from the rest I’ve seen. Through a Google search I was able to find a band that suited me perfectly. My initial reaction was that this was too good to be true and I would be scammed. Truth be told, I did several Google searches on this company, only to read noble things. But in the end I couldn’t have been further from the truth. The staff at Krikawa was excellent and even went the extra mile to make sure my experience was unique and perfect. Nancy and Marty were extremely easy to talk to, very responsive and knowledgeable. In the end, not only did I receive a band that met all of my aforementioned criteria, but also one that fit perfectly. I couldn’t be more elated that I chose to work with Krikawa.

Sent on 10/26/2015

samantha · Married on 01/16/2014

Firstly the customer service from Krikawa was outstanding. I really felt like every detail was taken care of, all my worries were considered and resolved and most of all they actually cared about my vision.
    My wedding ring is gorgeous and we are both so pleased with it. Even the wooden box and bag it came in was so thoughtful.
    Its probably bad luck but I’ve tried my ring on every day since it arrived; I just love it to bits!
    I’ve already recommended my friends and family, and I will keep doing so. The website is great with so much variety. ANYTHING you have to ask, just do because the guys I was in communication with were so friendly.
    Thank you Brandon and Heather for all your help.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Mabel · Married on 03/30/2013

My ring was absolutely perfect! Lisa and her team did a great job restoring my mom's ring and turning it into a ring that fit more of what I was looking for in a ring while preserving the stone and metals in the original piece. My wedding band was also perfect and custom made to reflect my taste.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Bradley · Married on 09/14/2012

I heard of Krikawa from from a friend of mine. I used them for the engagement ring and they did everything so well, that we used them for the wedding rings as well.

Lisa was phenomenal in helping me design the perfect ring. All three rings that we ordered were custom made and designed to make them truly unique and one of a kind. They sent diagrams and drawings back in forth with us making sure that everything was just as we wanted before beginning production. For my groom's ring, they were able to include 3 separate designs I liked into 1 ring that is perfect for me.

The price was a little more expensive than some local jewelers, but when you consider that everything was custom made and designed by us, it was worth the extra money. They shipped everything via overnight FedEx and work with you throughout the process. Even for the engagement ring when I had no idea what I was doing.

High Quality and Professionalism that is personalized...it is exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 06/15/2012

I have received a Krikawa floral bouquet customized ring and claddagh customized pendant. I contacted Krikawa to ask the floral ring could be customized and provided my ring ideas. Lisa provided guidance and customized a unique look specifically tailored for my ideas, preferences, and needs. She was very patient and kept working with me until I was satisfied. In 5mm band palladium ring, the ring is so comfortable to wear and does not spin around my finger!
    I am so glad I found Krikawa jewelers. I can’t stop looking at this ring. They have created such a beautiful ring, work of art that I can cherish, be in awe, and wear comfortably every day.
    They provide excellent customer service, help, and work. I would alleviate any one's fears about working with Krikawa even when you can't visit the store and see the rings personally. Lisa can provide the stones, bands to measure ring size and fit, drawings for you to approve. She was available when needed by phone, email, and kept me up-to-date about what are my options until I was satisfied. It quite some time go through the process from design to receiving the ring but well worth the wait. I can see why Krikawa is in high demand!

Sent on 08/31/2012

Jake · Married on 07/01/2011

Excellent all around. We went through a long process to find a stone as I had very specific requirements. They were patient and stayed involved to get the perfect diamond. All of the staff were very helpful and responsive during the entire process and the ring itself was better than I could have anticipated. Perfect.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Nancy · Married on 03/20/2006

My husband and I worked with Krikawa Jewelry to design truly unique wedding rings. From beginning to end the process was professional and fun. We love our rings and enjoy showing them off. We have since returned our rings a couple of times to spiff them up and have always been pleased with the service. On a recent trip to Arizona we realized that the shop was across the parking lot from our hotel. The staff made accomodations to check and clean the rings on short notice before our departure.

Sent on 03/31/2011

Avery · Married on 09/23/2017

3.5

Ordered my wedding ring, which came out beautifully. They send sizing rings for you to try so they get your size right, and are very helpful in getting the metals chosen and engraving done.

Sent on 07/04/2017

Kathy · Married on 03/11/2017

Great customer service! They are very good about communicating through out production of your order. My new husband loves his ring and it came out better then we imagined. Would highly recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Marisa · Married on 10/01/2016

I was looking for a jeweler that could add an identical band, and also alter, an engagement ring that has been in my family for nearly 100 years. The first jeweler we took the rings to said it was an impossible task. Krikawa took on the job and produced a ring that was a perfect match to the original. Their workmanship was truly outstanding!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Krystal · Married on 07/07/2017

Stephanie and the team at Krikawa designed a beautiful custom wedding band to match my grandmother's heirloom engagement ring along with a custom wedding band for my husband!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Krikawa Jewelry Designs 8
    Krikawa Jewelry Designs 9

Gina · Married on 09/04/2011

My engagement and wedding ring were custom designed by Krikawa and I not only love them but have gotten so many compliments from others. They were very flexible in the design and included my husband in every design step along the way. Highly recommend for quality, custom designed jewelry

Sent on 01/25/2012

Jeff · Married on 05/03/2011

3.5

Ease of Ordering: Great. Even with the change of designs, we still met the tight deadline.

Customer Service: Consistently good. Although when we had to resize the ring twice, I felt like I was getting nickel and dimed a bit with the resizing charges... especially as that the reduction of platinum must offset any resizing charge at least somewhat. When I brought this up to Melissa, she agreed to not charge us for the second resizing. I really appreciated her doing that.

Impression of overall aesthetic: Gina is really happy with it. I wanted the look to be slightly more carved/artistic... but I'm not sure I expressed what I wanted very clearly. I did find it challenging for someone like me who is clueless about the ring design process to communicate exactly what I wanted. This was more or less resolved when Lisa suggested I draw on the design and scan/send. Most of the changes I wanted were incorporated. I would say I'm 85-90% happy with it... but Gina loves it, which is more important.

Quality & Craftsmanship: Two of the pave settings are a bit pointy. We asked for this to be fixed when we sent back for resizing and they were not. Otherwise we are impressed and pleased with the quality and craftsmanship. On the wedding band, the palladium and platinum are definitely distinguishable colors (not a big issue).

Sent on 05/11/2011

Jeanene · event on 08/08/2014

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

It was a pleasure, from beginning to end, picking a design and specializing for our particular engagement. I could not be happier with my ring. We also had 2 rings made for our daughters as part of our engagement process and they wear them with pride and excitement and feel just as special as I do when they sparkle!
    Thank you so much, Lisa, and your team!

Photos will be posted soon!

Sent on 11/23/2014