Krikawa Jewelry Designs Reviews

Krikawa Jewelry Designs 5
Krikawa Jewelry Designs 6
Krikawa Jewelry Designs 7

Karl · Married on 05/17/2013

Our experiences working with Krikawa were absolutely wonderful. I made the decision to involve my girlfriend in the ring selection process for a couple of reasons. Most importantly, I wanted the ring to be something that she loved because she will be wearing it for a long time. Second, I knew she wanted something unique that no one else would have. Going to a chain jewelry store would certainly have provided plenty of options of beautiful rings, but they wouldn't necessarily have been unique.

My now fiance had come across several pieces of jewelry that she loved and realized they were all from the same designer, Lisa Krikawa. She sent an email in search of some general information and was surprised to hear back from Lisa herself. Once Lisa and Jocelyn sorted through the essentials, I got involved to finalize the details and the pricing. Lisa was wonderful at answering both of our questions in the design stage.

We chose to use a sapphire as the center stone rather than a diamond, and the entire Krikawa staff was very helpful in selecting the correct stone. They sent us a few stone options on two different occasions until we found the size, shape, and color we were looking for. Being able to see the stones in person rather than having to guess as to what they looked like made a huge difference.

Once all of the details were finalized and production began, Krikawa did a great job of keeping me in the loop as to the projected completion date. Once the ring was complete, they worked with me in the timing of the shipping so I could ensure I would be home to receive the ring so my girlfriend would not be aware of its arrival.

Finally, the ring turned out wonderfully. Jocelyn has gotten several comments on how beautiful, unique, and well made the ring is. It is our opinion that you can't go wrong in choosing Krikawa for such an important purchase.

Sent on 08/26/2012

Clarissa · Married on 05/05/2013

I highly recommend Krikawa Jewelry Design to anyone who wants a unique and beautiful piece of jewelry. My engagement ring is stunning! They worked with me the entire way to ensure I got the details I wanted, stayed on my price point and was completely satisfied!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Stephanie · Married on 02/02/2013

My fiance ordered my engagement ring from Krikawa (this one: http://www.krikawa.com/jewelry/body-of-work/item-detail.aspx?id=4452) and because of it's unique shape, I decided to have my wedding band custom made to match it. My center stones are beautiful sparkly Moissanite, with perfect lab grown purple diamonds on either size. (The link is actually to my exact ring and the colors are every bit as bright as you see in the picture.) My wedding band is pave diamonds and matches beautifully.

Both rings are excellent quality and were ready exactly when they said they'd be. They are great with responding to email and they designed my wedding band to match with just a couple emails back and forth. I'm really happy with the way the two fit together.
    If you are looking for a funky/unique ring or custom jewelry, I highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/07/2013

Sandra · Married on 01/01/2013

Jewelry store after jewelry store and nothing... I couldn't find a ring that spoke to me. From hundreds of images on the Internet I picked 2 that I liked. What do you know, both were Krikawa designs! I hopped on the airplane, handed Lisa 100 year old diamond that belonged to my husbands great grandmother and said: help. She quickly sketched few ideas that combined my 2 favorite rings. Few emails back and forth and my ring arrived. GORGEOUS!!!!! Lisa created one of a kind duo tone bubble ring. It is exquisite.
    Ordering a custom piece of jewelry is quite risky... You really don't know what the end result will be. I was completely out of my comfort zone at the beginning of this process. Luckily the whole Krikawa team was very helpful. Always in touch, ready to answer every question, happy to do what you asked for. They know how to treat their clients and deliver quality product! Now I have an amazing piece of art that I can enjoy every day!
    Thank you all!
    Sandra

Sent on 01/13/2013

Lisa · Married on 11/03/2012

The ring is exactly what I pictured, and looks even better as a complete set than I imagined. The feedback I got was helpful and guided me in the right direction to get the best ring for me. The communication with Heather was easy and speedy. I would definitely reccommend getting jewelry from Krikawa!

Sent on 09/03/2012

Heather · Married on 08/18/2012

My fiance and I got our mokume gane wedding bands through Krikawa. We live in Pennsylvania and were weary of working with an out-of-state jeweler at first, but that quickly changed once we spoke to Melissa at Krikawa. Everyone there is so nice, accommodating, and easy to work with. They sent us samples, ring sizers, etc. It was actually even more convenient than going to a store, I think. We received our rings yesterday and I am DYING to wear mine but our wedding isn't for another 3 1/2 months! We are thrilled with our rings - they are absolutely stunning. Well worth the price and the wait. For anyone who likes their work but is hesitating - don't! We're in love with our rings and I'm sure you will be too.

Sent on 05/03/2012
  • Stella

Stella · Married on 08/18/2012

Krikawa was the best jeweler! It was so great being able to customize what ring I wanted. My rings are beautiful and get compliments everyday. :D

Sent on 09/05/2012

Suanne · Married on 06/22/2012

Krikawa designed my engagement ring as well as my husband's wedding band. They have a beautiful and unique selection of handcrafted jewelry with the finest quality of metal and stones. My husband, who worked as a bench jeweler for some time, knows quality work when he sees it and fell in love with their work immediately. Each person we worked with from Krikawa's sales team was knowledgeable, helpful, patient, responsive, and professional. Our rings arrived in the mail (on the very day they said it would) in beautiful boxes, accompanied by a very professional folder containing care instructions, gemstone certficiations, etc. The quality of our rings not only met our expectations, but surpassed them! It's hard to get an idea of the quality of something from looking at pictures online, but take it from me, these rings are of the highest quality. They are heavy and substantial, not lightweight and cheap. We are, overall, so impressed with Krikawa that we will look to them for all of our future jewelry purchases.

Sent on 07/27/2012

elizabeth · Married on 06/09/2012

I purchased three customized stunning pieces at Krikawa. Excellent service from sizing, consultation, design process, and jewelry craftsmanship. I never visited the actual store, but felt that Lisa was closely involved and communicated with me patiently constantly through the entire process. It felt like such a long wait for the pieces but well worth the wait! I will cherish these pieces.

Sent on 01/31/2013
  • O

David · Married on 04/27/2012

We were a little hesitant at first to order rings online, but all our doubts melted away after the first conversation with the designer, Lisa. She was extremely helpful in selecting the perfect design and explaining the process to us. She sent out several sizing rings to help get the perfect fit and look. The process was so simple. It took just over one month from the time we ordered until the time the rings were delivered. They were absolutely stunning! We are both very excited to have personalized treasures we will wear for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 04/23/2012

Raymond · Married on 04/01/2012

Every single person I interacted with at Krikawa were special --and made me feel that way. From initial discussion, to design, to delivery commitment, Lisa and her krewe were very pleasant and professional. Moreover, the end product is a true work of art, definitely an heirloom. Exquisite yet simple. Heartfelt thanks to Lisa, Melissa, Jackie and the rest of Team Krikawa. Mega-awesome website, to boot!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Josea · Married on 03/07/2012

We brought a Neon Green Afghan Tourmaline into Krikawa Jewelry Designs and spent the next 3 hours with Lisa (owner) designing a custom engagement ring. I have been wearing the ring since March. The process of starting with a stone without much of an idea for what I wanted to a finished product was very easy and fun with Lisa at Krikawa. We highly recommend this place for any custom jewelry ideas. Thank you Lisa & team at Krikawa Jewelry Designs. We love the process & the finished product!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Jessica · Married on 12/26/2011

I just got my ring from Krikawa. I am so excited about my ring and it's going to be so hard to not wear it until my wedding day. The craftsmanship was apparent and the ring is beautiful. The staff was super nice and helpful. I can't wait to see what they do with my fiance's wedding band. If you're looking for a jeweler who will make you something that you will love for the rest of your life and will amaze everyone who sees it, then Krikawa is the jeweler for you. They will make anything for you and will exceed any expectation you have.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Cory · Married on 04/16/2011

When I found Krikawa, I knew it was the right company to design our wedding bands. My husband and I wanted something unique and original, and they provided that and more! Melissa and the entire Krikawa team worked patiently with me to ensure our bands were perfect, going so far as to send 2 sets of sizing rings when the first batch all proved to be too big! She also made suggestions as to how to change their standard rings to fit my husband's broken/guitar playing hand - he was impressed that they were able to make the ring thinner without jeopardizing its strength. We've been happily married for 2 weeks now and have had nothing but compliments from friends and family. Though some would worry about ordering online (we're in Alberta, Canada), everyone at Krikawa responded to emails promptly and took the time to call if further explanations were needed. Delivery was also very quick (ahead of schedule, which is awesome) and I never worried that the rings would be lost in transit. If you are looking for a company to create a beautiful engagement or wedding ring - look no further!

Sent on 05/01/2011

Crystal · Married on 03/05/2011

Sure, you can buy any ring "off the rack", but if you want something special and unique that is a joy to look at every day for the rest of your life, then Krikawa is the place for you!

The people at Krikawa are great to deal with, so nice, and real artisans when it comes to jewelry. I worked in jewelry for years and so I'm not easy to please nor fool when it comes to jewelry and diamonds. I felt that I could trust them to do what I wanted and get the quality of stones I wanted as well. This was really important, seeing as I live in California and everything had to be done sight-unseen.

We ordered my engagement ring through them and it's a gorgeous snowflake design, very unusual. We were looking for just the right center stone and almost had it a couple of times, but ended up buying the center stone through Blue Nile, and they mounted it and then sized the side stones to look proportional to the center.

After receiving the rings in all their glorious packaging, we had to send the engagement ring back to make the points of the prongs a bit less sharp, and again, with all the mailing and such, everything turned out fabulous. The rings really are amazing.

The mokume gane rings that my (new) husband and I got are gorgeous as well, and they're definitely the source of many "oohs" and "ahhhs". In addition, they were able to make the wedding ring fit around the points of the engagement ring so they fit together like they were made for each other (because they were!).

I love looking at these rings every day!

I also have sent my grandmother's wedding set from 1943 to them for refurbishing. The platinum shank cracked and really, after seeing their quality of work, I can't think of anyone I'd rather have working on my precious heirloom set.

Sent on 03/31/2011

drew · Married on 01/11/2011

I purchased my engagement from Krikawa and the service was fast and great!! Needless to say my girlfriend loved the ring and agreed to be my fiancé. I am still trying to figure out though if it was cuz she loved me or the ring ;)

Sent on 03/20/2011

Clarice · Married on 11/04/2010

I am a woman who was in the market to buy an engagement ring for my partner. Her style is not that of your typical girly girl and I wanted something different, something unique, and something that was one of a kind. In searching the internet, I came across the Mokume Gane style of ring engraving and fell in love; even more ironic is the fact that my now fiance is a wood-worker. I was doing this process alone because the engagement was a complete surprise, so I was terrified to work with Krikawa due to the fact that they are located in AZ and we live in NY. In speaking with Melissa and Jackie, the consultant and designer over the phone, I felt at ease and in good hands. The level of craftsmanship and service far surpasses any department store or chain store experience and you truly do end up with a one of a kind work of art AND at a reasonable price. I am more than exhilarated with the engagement ring that I bought for my fiance and she is even more thrilled to be wearing it. I want to thank the Krikawa team for such superb care and assistance in this process. I cannot wait to have them design my wedding ring! Thanks Krikawa!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Susanna · Married on 10/16/2010

I wanted something distinctive, unique, and non-traditional for my engagement/wedding band. With Krikawa, my husband was able to design a ring that suits me perfectly. Every time I look at it, it makes me smile. The quality of the workmanship is excellent, and Krikawa's customer service has been wonderful. If you're looking for something truly for you, I highly recommend Krikawa.

Sent on 03/09/2011

Laine · Married on 10/01/2010

Krikawa is Unparalleled!‎‎
    By Laine - Oct 3, 2010
    We TRULY enjoyed our experience with Krikawa...and I want to mention that, in all honesty...we were a little scared at first because we are in another state and weren't able to go to their studio to physically see everything, meet them, etc. We scoured the internet looking for reviews or anything to ease any doubts...and when we saw that there were awesome reviews, that they had received an ethics award from the BBB, and awards for design...compounded with the amazing pictures of their work, we knew we had found the right people to design our rings. We had both found Krikawa's website while searching separately for 'unique' rings for each other. He wanted to show me a ring he found, and when he pulled up their site, I had to laugh...it was definitely no coincidence! He liked the "Delicate Leaf" ring for me...and I had come across the 'Rope and Tire' ring for him (he's a Firefighter, so I thought it was perfect!). We fell in love with these rings, and were amazed at all the others as well. Right away, from my initial phone call, everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. I told them we were thinking about adding Purple Sapphires (to the sides of my ring, and he wanted one as a center stone). I explained that we wanted a purple that was a little more blue/violet...and when we got our stones to approve, they could not have been more perfect...so we knew how in-tune they were with what we wanted, which is so cool. In certain light, our Sapphires are deep purple, and in others, a really cool slate blue, which is beyond perfect for us because my favorite color is purple and his is that exact blue. We were very impressed with the entire process...the ease of ordering, how quickly we received the sizing rings (which were beautiful too, and really fun to wear, by the way), the presentation of each shipment, the boxes our final rings were in...everything was aesthetically beautiful and professional. Opening that final box with our finished rings was a jaw-dropping experience, we were in awe. I'm still not sure who loves their ring more, me or him! The beauty, uniqueness and craftmanship of our rings is very rare, and we are incredibly happy with our purchase/investment in these works of art. ~Laine and Lonnie Gutierrez

Sent on 10/03/2010

awesome. creative. local creative arts business that can work long distance with ease. professional. We love our rings! Service to clean them was quick and easy. Rings are brands new all over again. my diamond is throwing little rainbows all around. i highly recommend Krikawa! I can't imagine our rings having come from anyone else.

Sent on 11/15/2012

Melinda · Married on 03/07/2009

I could go on and on about how beautiful my engagement/wedding ring and my husband's wedding bands are. I fell in love with my ring at least a year and a half ago, and had to show my husband (boyfriend at the time). If you look on their website, it is the Mokume Curls engagement ring. I have always wanted something unique, and I got it. My ring is the third picture down on the left under Mokume Curls. My husband and I had decided on a less expensive mokume ring, and my husband made an appointment to drive to Tucson and meet the jeweler (they don't require this obviously). He then let them know he wanted to get my dream ring, and they helped him choose a diamond that would work well. The ring was finished earlier than expected, and as soon as it was complete, the ring was sent overnight to my husband, and he proposed that night. I was so shocked to see the ring I had fallen in love with a year earlier.

They were also wonderful about helping me with the ordering of my husband's mokume band. Both rings are truly fine pieces of craftsmanship, and I constantly get people oohing and aahing over my ring.

Sent on 07/29/2009

David · Married on 09/01/2008

Thank You!...I purchased this beautiful ring for myself...to provide constant inspiration to keep playing my guitar

Sent on 02/23/2018

nicole · Married on 07/19/2008

I love Krikawa Jewelry, they have beautiful unique rings and they will work with you to get the right stone. They are quick, flexible and accomodating. They will fix any issue that comes up with your ring quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend Krikawa.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Jeremie · Married on 05/16/2008

Buying something so important over the phone/internet can be frightening. However Lisa, Melissa, and Jackie will make sure that you feel confident and comfortable with your purchase. Lisa custom made our Mokume wedding rings 4 years ago. They are stunning and original! We are constantly getting compliments on them. I just received the two wedding bands I had made for my wife as a surprise Christmas present. They too are absolutely beautiful. Thank you Krikawa! You have fans, customers, and referrers for life.

Jeremie and Stacy
    Dallas, TX

Sent on 12/22/2011

Dee · Married on 11/04/2007

Krikawa did an amazing job redesigning my original Edwardian style wedding set that broke. I can't thank them enough. They were extremely professional, courteous and prompt in dealing with me AND my insurance company through the process. I even requested a new appraisal and that my rings be ready by my anniversary date and...they delivered! The best experience I've had with any business in a long time. Thank you Chelsie and Margaret for everything, my rings are gorgeous....

Sent on 11/03/2017