22 Reviews for Kreative Line Productions

Slideshow (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
20 Kreative Line Productions Reviews

The Profesionalism is outstanding and very high quality on the photos and video!!!

Profile Picture Mayra, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Randall and his team were phenomenal! From the moment I saw his photos and video at a bridal show, I knew he was the one we were going to hire. His photographs and videos are top notch and my mother in law said, "these are the best photos I've ever seen, " when she looked through the wedding album and photos. Randall and his team were also super nice and went above and beyond for my husband and I. Everything from start to finish prior to our big day and on the day itself went smoothly and stress free. And he made us feel like family, not customers. I would highly recommend Kreative Line Production to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love the staff and the quality of their work... i really recommend kreative line productions

Profile Picture Shirley, 10/30/16, 2 Reviews

Randall is an Artist
With the right team.
Picking a photographer was the easiest the decision we made while planning our wedding, Because we have seen the way he works for many years, He always has something new to offer.
We like that he captures the moment. The pictures are amazing, we love the quality of the product and the level of detail.
Also, Our relatives in other countries are so happy with convenience of being able to watch the video online.
Make sure to take time to discuss what will be happening that day or if you'd like certain shot so he can prepare with the right equipment to do his magic.
We loved the slideshow at the reception of the engagement photoshoot and the photos that were taken that same day

Profile Picture Jose, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Excelent service goood quality beautiful picture

Profile Picture Katherine , 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

I am very happy with the job they gave me, everything was excellent. Absolutely recommended.

Profile Picture María , 10/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files

i would definetly recommend Kreative Line for wedding pictures the quality of the pictures in received was truly awsome. they realy captured the moment

Profile Picture Adam, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Randall and his staff were very attentive and polite. The final product was beautiful and turned around incredibly quickly!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

An excellent team of photographers who are very nice to work with and bring many great ideas

Profile Picture User6051270, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, High-Res Images

Very professional and understanding. The preview was amazing and we loved it. Everyone got to watch a preview of our wedding before we started dancing. Great surprise from the team. Thank you

Profile Picture Byron, 9/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

It was such a nice experience to have them as part of special day. They have different people for photography and video which is nice. I would've preferred Randall, the owner, because I felt more comfortable when we visited his office, he is very professional and knows that your wedding is a one time day, special, with mixed emotions and will make sure you're day goes in smoothly. Unfortunately he had a different event the same day so he was only able to come during the morning session. Overall they did a good job.

Profile Picture User5604630, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

This people did a great job my pictures are wonderful I can not complain they are the best I truly recommend them great price and great job!

Profile Picture Siria , 8/15/15, 1 Review

Affordable, flexible, professional!

Profile Picture Felicia , 7/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Kreative Line Productions surpassed our greatest expectations! The moment we met Randall Mena, we knew our prayers had been answered. It all began with the planning stages and unfolded perfectly on the day of our wedding. KLP showed complete professionalism from day one and has not faltered at all from their highest ratings. There's so much to say regarding this photographer(and his team)- his calm demeanor, the portfolio of his photographs, the presentation. Most importantly, the quality of his pictures!!!!!!! He not only is well-priced in his packages, but has a flair in the work he does with both video and pictures. We were fortunate to get a referall since we also wanted someone who is bilingual. Bonus!! From the start, he was flexible, responds to questions and messages promptly, explains and re-explains for the stressed brides, and provides a product which is EXCEPTIONAL!! We could go on for days about KLP. We highly recommend them for any special occasion!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Kreative Line Productions provided their photography and videography services for my wedding, and what a phenomenal job they did! Randall was extremely professional right from the initial contact. Always on time and always one step ahead of our requests, Randall knew and delivered every requests we had, right down to the smallest detail. What impressed me most was this companies strive to perfect its trade with new and inivative ideas and graphics for our pictures. The array of techniques and services KPL possesses are from a state of the art company. Two thumbs way up for Randall and team!

Profile Picture Ricardo, 3/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Beautiful job very responsible and they make my day beautiful??????????????????????????????????????????

Profile Picture User5647395, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very satisfied and pleased with the work done.

Profile Picture Ines, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

KLP was an amazing help and support for our wedding pics.

Profile Picture Ivan, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really get a wonderful work for my wedding album.

Profile Picture Magdalena, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews