Kreative Dezines Reviews

48 | Cincinnati, OH

48 Reviews for Kreative Dezines

Toni · Married on 05/04/2013

Lindsey was great to work with!

Sent on 06/04/2013

Caroline · Married on 02/23/2013

Kreative Dezines was beyond amazing for our wedding. They provided the chair covers and sashes for our wedding reception. They had many options for us to choose from and also have us the the option of putting putting them on and taking them off. We cannot express how fabulous they looked! We received so many compliments and could not have been more pleased. We will recommend Kreative Dezines to everyone! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding so gorgeous!

Sent on 03/17/2013

Beckie · Married on 11/04/2012

Lindsey was great to work with. Her finishing touches made our event setting just pop when we walked in the door. Her prices were unbeatable. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/11/2012
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 10/26/2012

Lindsey was great to work with!!! The pricing was much cheaper compared to other vendors.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2012

I used her for chair covers and sashes, the sashes were beautiful and her prices are reasonable, I would definitely recommend using Kreative Dezines for your event!

Joy · Married on 10/06/2012

Lindsey was a pleasure to work with and you will not find a better price anywhere!! We had a last minute change because of the chairs at the venue and they made it work, it was beautiful!! We rented table overlays and chair sashes. The venue was so happy too that they kept her name for future clients. Thanks for all you did!!

mandy · Married on 10/06/2012

It was so nice to not have worry about a thing!! So glad we found you Lindsey!! :) thanks soo much

Sent on 11/02/2012

Lindsey was the best and so easy to work with from the very beginning. We first learned of her chair cover rentals at Bridalrama and quickly learned that she had the best prices around. She went above and beyond to make sure that her chair covers would fit the chairs at our venue. And, the day of the wedding our chairs and sashes looked amazing!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/22/2012

I loved the level of class that your chair covers gave my wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2012

Carrie · Married on 09/21/2012

Kreative Dezines provides a super affordable service on table linens and chair covers. So happy to have found them so I could make my reception look just how I visioned!

Sent on 10/18/2012

I got chair ribbons and table runners from this company and couldn't have been happier! Exactly what I wanted and very flexible with my changes. Went above and beyond to get anything I needed.

Sent on 10/04/2012

The most affordable linen in Cincinnati ever! They helped me with setup the morning of my event which was so appreciated. Very kind and professional and I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/11/2012

Lindsey was Great! The table linens looked amazing. We would definitely recommend her to others.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Donna · Married on 10/15/2011

We rented our chair covers and sashes from Kreative Dezines. They were pressed and ready for pick up at the designated time. Lyndsey was wonderful to work with and answered all my questions. I couldn't have wished for a better experience.

Sent on 03/29/2012

Best prices for chair covers in the Dayton area. Services were excellent and chair covers were beautiful.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Sierra · Married on 09/28/2013

Great product for a great price. Color matched mine perfectly. Very nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Casey · Married on 11/12/2016

Lindsey is THE BEST. She has the best prices we could find, and she was incredibly accommodating. She met up with us before the wedding to show us what each sash looked like in person, so we could pick the exact colors we wanted. She also came very early the day of the wedding to set up the chair covers. When my family arrived at the venue, we realized that I had not ordered enough covers for all our guests. We texted Lindsey and she CAME BACK to the venue that afternoon to set up the additional covers. I would highly highly recommend.

Sent on 01/09/2017

Kreative Dezines was highly recommended to me and did not let me down. It's tough to get the answers or personal time you want in the beginning but that is because she is so busy and just when you think maybe you should find someone else she surprises you. She doesn't forget anything and right when it counts she is the best woman for the job. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to all

Sent on 12/01/2013

Bridgette · Married on 06/16/2012

Lindsay was very flexible with pickup/drop off. Chair covers were in wonderful condition, clean and had no wrinkles. It really added a special touch to our reception. What a GREAT PRICE!
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 07/24/2012

Kathy · Married on 09/07/2014

3.0

Excellent price no other place came close to their price and they were very clean and pressed looked very nice.

Sent on 09/23/2014

The only thing that disappointed us was how several of the linens had huge stains on them. We had low lighting so we hoped that they were not noticed by our guest.

Sent on 03/25/2013

Kreative Dezines's reply:

I am sorry that there were "huge stains" on your linens. What did you rent from me? If you would have told me about the stains that were on the linens, I would have promptly replaced the linens for your event. I do occasionally miss spots on my linens that I do not notice until I am setting up. That is why I ALWAYS bring extra linens with me when I setup an event.

3.5

Every linen rental should be like Kreative Dezines! Affordable and Adorable!!!!!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Natalie · event on 05/18/2018

0.4
      0.5

Worst customer service. If I could’ve given them a 0/5 I would have. Planned on using for a prom and had ordered everything, but never received invoice or confirmation. Called back to confirm, but owner was “too busy” to send me the invoice until later. Called back again after not receiving anything and was promised again that she would send over all the information sometime. Finally gave up and went with someone else. I would NEVER recommend this company after all the hassle- especially for an important day.

Sent on 06/07/2018