Kreative Dezines Reviews

48 | Cincinnati, OH

48 Reviews for Kreative Dezines

Cassie · Married on 07/29/2017

Very affordable and absolutely loved how it looked!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Margie · Married on 05/20/2017

A pleasure to do business with. Everything was beautiful and the process of ordering, set up, and tear down was perfect.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Chris · Married on 05/02/2015

We referred to Kreative Dezines by the coordinator from our venue. Not only did we get a much better price quote than two other vendors we looked at, we were given an outstanding product and service. All questions were answered promptly, our needs were met without any issues and most importantly our chairs looked beautiful. I have already referred two more couples and highly suggest anyone looking for a great product at an outstanding price to take a look.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Chair covers looked great when we arrived and looked great when the party was over. Price was great.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Cara · Married on 09/06/2014

Absolutely wonderful to work with, super flexible, had just what I wanted and at the BEST price BY FAR!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/23/2014
  • The Farrells

Crystal and Chris · Married on 08/31/2014

Lindsey was very professional, friendly, helpful,& on time. Definitely would recommend her services for any wedding or other formal event. My wedding reception at lake lyndsay was beautiful.

Sent on 09/20/2014

She done very good job.Lindsey help wih my ideays,i recommendet to any why need help to make you party more injoybel.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Tiffany · Married on 08/23/2014

I actually found Kreative Designs a few weeks before my wedding and I'm glad I did! Everyone was very professional, kind and fun. The chair covers and ribbons were neatly done and looked great! My husband and I loved the results!

Sent on 09/22/2014

Jennifer · Married on 08/15/2014

Kreative Dezines was great! Very helpful and on top of their game. Linens were one less thing to worry about with them in charge. They were very flexible and even with some last minute changes they were very accommodating!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Vicki · Married on 07/26/2014

Kreative Dezines help create the beautiful atmosphere we wanted for our daughter's wedding reception. They listened to what we wanted and made helpful suggestions to make sure everything would look the way we wanted. The linens were in place at the earliest time possible to allow us to time decorate and relax prior to the wedding and reception. Excellent service.

Sent on 09/12/2014

Pam · Married on 07/12/2014

We had prompt, efficient service at a reasonable price. Table linens were pressed and on table very early in morning, looked wonderful. Very easy to return them after event by leaving at venue and they picked them up for us. Perfect. Great experience.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Breanne · Married on 07/12/2014

Lindsey was very helpful on my wedding day & accommodated all of my needs! She provided all of the table cloths that I needed, & even put them on all the tables for me! She was very nice & professional, I never had a problem getting ahold of her to ask her questions. I definitely recommend using Kreative Dezines!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Kate · Married on 06/28/2014

Lindsey is the BEST! She was always responsive, helped me figure out what I needed and when things changed at the last minute was more than willing to help me out. Always answered my calls, very patient, went above and beyond. Great value, everything looked beautiful. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/05/2013

Kreative Dezines (Lindsey) done an amazing job for our reception! She listened to what we wanted & went over & beyond to make sure it was perfect. She even took time to help me find a memorial sash for my daughters chair that matched her linens. I will always use her for any future events & refer her as a 5 star business!

Sent on 01/16/2014

Megan · Married on 10/26/2013

I would highly recommend Lindsey (Kreative Dezines) for your linens for any event! She went above and beyond making sure the linen colors were perfect for my wedding. She responded to every phone call and email, and even texted me a couple nights before my wedding to check in on me to see if I needed anything! I called her quite a few times for suggestions of my wedding day layout at my venue, and as always she was happy to help and so friendly. She was prompt and on time the day of my wedding and had everything ready to go! I have already recommended her services to two of my friends who are planning an upcoming wedding. Lindsey is definitely on the top of my vendor list!! Thanks so much :)

Megan

Sent on 12/04/2013

Sharon · Married on 10/11/2013

Lindsay was wonderful. She took me on at what I felt was last minute. She even ordered the color I wanted. She delivered the seat covers, ties and table covers. She put them all on in plenty of time and she took them down at the end! Her prices are very resonable. I would recomment Kreative Dezines to everyone! Thank you for making my daughters wedding an event to remember. Sharon

Sent on 12/02/2013

I used Kreative Dezines for my table cloths, chair covers, sashes, and dinner napkins. They took care of setup and break-down. They were also the most reasonably priced company I could find! I had ivory table cloths and chair covers, with chocolate brown sashes and dinner napkins. The colors matched my theme and the beautiful interior of the reception hall perfectly. Lindsey was always great about responding and answering an questions or concerns I had. I truly had a great experience with Kreative Dezines.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Pamela · Married on 09/07/2013

BEST price in town for chair covers!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Marianne · Married on 09/01/2013

My reception looked amazing thanks to Lindsey! I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Tia · Married on 08/24/2013

Kreative Dezines is a GREAT company! Not only are the linens affordable, the staff is kind and very helpful!!!! I was very please with their service and would rent from them again!

Sent on 11/27/2013

Marcia · Married on 08/02/2013

Lyndsey was a joy to work with! She was responsive, gave informed suggestions on getting the colors we wanted, and was on time to set up the day of the wedding. Pricing was very reasonable. I would recommend Lindsey for her professionalism and expertise.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Mary Jo · Married on 06/01/2013

Kreative Dezines did an amazing job accommodating my special day. I had a wonderful selection of colors to choose from. The ceremony and reception rooms looked amazing with the sashes and table overlays. I would highly recommend this vendor for your wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2013

Ryan · Married on 05/25/2013

The price was WONDERFUL and the service was very personal. Lindsey was great to work with and I will recommend her services to others.

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2013

Lindsey was awesome to work with! Answered all my questions and provided amazing linens for our reception. She always got back to me within the same day! I would recommend her for any occasion! Thanks again Lindsey the reception looked beautiful :)

Sandra · Married on 05/10/2013

Kreative Dezines was a pleasure to work with. Lindsey did a professional and beautiful job covering all of our tables and chairs for the wedding. I highly recommend her!