Kreative Angle Photography Reviews

35 | Houston, TX

35 Reviews for Kreative Angle Photography

Andy · Married on 06/05/2009

Photos well exceeded our expectations and truly captured the best parts of our event. Additionally the retouching of photos enhanced the already wonderful photos. Truly great value for your money and I highly recommend working with Kreative Angle.

Sent on 08/12/2009

Chanda · Married on 05/16/2009

Would highly recommend,my pictures were beautiful.

Sent on 08/31/2009

Daniel · Married on 05/27/2012

Huz was extremely easy to work with, and a great photographer. He made everything stress free on our wedding day, and his prices are very reasonable!

Sent on 09/01/2012
  • Meagan

Meagan · Married on 10/10/2010

Abdul photographed our wedding in October 2010. He was incredibly flexible and willing to listen to our vision but still put his own amazing spin on things, exceeding our expectations. We made him a list of shots we wanted to capture but he caught so many more. He followed us around throughout the night but it never felt intrusive - in fact, we barely noticed he was there. I was thrilled at how many wonderful pictures he got of our friends and family. As much as we enjoyed seeing pictures of ourselves, it's those guest pictures and special moments that make the memories. I highly recommend Abdul.

Sent on 06/25/2011

We used Kreative Angle Photography for our engagement and wedding photography needs. Our engagement photo session had to be rescheduled due to inclement weather, and Abdul was extremely flexible and willing to meet our needs. On our wedding day, we had two photographers from Kreative Angle and they did a fantastic job. They were never in the way, but were always there to capture every important moment from our wedding. When it came time to see all of the photos, we were blown away by the quality! Both photographers from Kreative Angle did an outstanding job documenting our day! Thanks Kreative Angle!

Sent on 09/02/2012

Kim · Married on 03/20/2010

Abdul shot our engagement pictures and wedding. He did a fabulous job capturing all our special moments. We chose not to have a videographer, so it was very important for us to choose someone we trusted. Abdul did a great job creating our pages for our wedding album. Everyone raves about our pictures from start to finish from working with Abdul. I especially like the photo shown here :)

Sent on 02/25/2011

Shannon · Married on 03/02/2013

The team at Kreative Angle did a fantastic job capturing every moment of our day. We have a great variety of shots and some very spectacular pieces of the two of us together. Abdul is very thoughtful and even sent a framed portrait to me for my birthday!

Sent on 01/09/2014
  • W

W · Married on 06/26/2010

3.0
      3.5

The final photos and albums were excellent. The service was a great value and he did an excellent job of capturing everyone at the wedding. There was a little difficulty in getting a hold of the photographer on one occasion but overall my wife and I are satisfied.

Sent on 10/10/2010

Heather · Married on 11/14/2009

2.2
      1.0
      2.0

Our initial meeting with Abdul was great! His prices were more than reasonable, and the digital portfolio he showed us was exactly what I was looking for. On the day of the wedding, he was great, too. Very professional and attentive, without being pushy or conspicuous.

However, it took several months of trying to contact him to even view our photos. Then, when we were able to view them online (had not yet received our copy of the digital proofs), they were nothing like the portfolio he had shown. That portfolio looked just like the shots up on the website -- very professional, edited, with artistic effects. But, our photos had none of that. The photos weren't bad, but they were definitely not professionally or artistically edited. I emailed and called him about this, and he said that he could edit some, if I wanted him to. So, I sent a list of photos I wanted edited. Months passed, with no response. Finally, I had to send threatening emails to even get my copy of the photos. When we did get them -- months later -- he had made only a handful of the changes I requested.

Overall, I am very dissatisfied with Abdul's service. The photos are nice, but they are not was I expected, and are definitely not as advertised.

Sent on 07/07/2011

Kreative Angle Photography's reply:

I appreciate Heather’s honest review and am grateful for the opportunity to work with Heather and her husband. I apologize for providing an unsatisfactory experience as I am very committed to delivering great service and quality to my clients. Unfortunately, the delay in processing the photos was caused by a virus that had infected my computer, because of which I had to reprocess all images for 4 weddings in a short period of time. Since then, I have invested in new computer hardware to ensure I have multiple backups of each wedding I shoot. In addition, I have hired an assistant and made communication my top priority so that I can better meet the expectations of my clients.

Amy · Married on 08/14/2010

0.0

I found him online and thought he had a decent portfolio and very competitive prices. After hiring him, his emails seemed to be somewhat professional, but degraded over time. In February we signed his contract, gave him a $345 deposit (plus three additional checks which he claimed didn't arrive, but now I think he either lost them or was hoarding them for later deposit) and scheduled our Engagement shoot for May 22nd. The week of our Engagement Shoot I received a vague email from him saying he was going to send me more dates for our Shoot in a few days. I began emailing and calling him repeatedly to ask what happened to our plans for May 22nd. He did not call me back until 5:30PM on May 22nd, Abdul unapologetically said he scheduled someone else for our time. Then he was late to our rescheduled Shoot in June - which he planned to be outside during the hottest hours of the day in Texas. We waited over a month just to see our pictures and he never contacted us. This is when I got suspicious that maybe my other checks weren't really "lost in the mail" because his service was horrible and none of my other vendors complained about receiving their payments. I wrote him a very professional, tactful email asking to explain these several misunderstandings to me. He called me back and yelled about how I was playing a "blame game" and that photography was just his hobby and not really how he made a living (conveniently NOT disclosed when we signed the contract!!!). Obviously I fired him, but lost $345 to Huz Abdul in his Kreative Angle scam. But thank GOD I realized what he was in time to hire real professionals for my wedding!!! L.I.G.H.T. Studios did an incredible job and the quality of their business was shocking compared to what Abdul had done before. From Kreative Angle I learned my lesson about "fall of the truck prices" - it means there's a crook nearby!

Sent on 09/07/2010

Kreative Angle Photography's reply:

Client wrote me a check without an accounting number or routing number at the bottom of the check I went to Chase bank to deposit it and the bank said they couldn't deposit it and advised that it was a fraudulent check. I contacted her and asked her to write me another check at which time she told me she no longer needed my services she canceled the contract. Per the contractual agreement I notified her that I wouldn't refund the deposit. She threatened that if I didn't refund her deposit she would write bad reviews about me all over the internet and ruin reputation of my company. I've photographed many weddings and never had any dissatisfied customers.