Krazy Kat DJ Productions LLC Reviews

Milford, NJ
Rating 4.9 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

Jennifer Married on 09/01/2012
    I have known Krazy Kat for more years than I can remember! I couldn't possiblity have had anyone else provide the entertainment for my wedding other than him! The man is pure genius and excellant to work with. He played all requests we had even helped us out with our video montage! We received compliements all night long of everyone saying "Best Wedding Ever!" "You sure know how to throw a party!" I think some of that credit needs to go to Kat as well. Our guests crowded up the dance floor was were jamming all night long! Awesome music and great lighting effects! My husband and I couldn't be happier of how wonderful everything turned out! Thanks Kat! You're the Man!!!
    Kristin Event on: 12/04/2011
    Great bunch! Will do anything to make your party/event special and exactly how you want it!
    Alicia Married on 09/24/2011
    We had Krazy Kat himself as our DJ. We also had him do ceremony and cocktail hour music. He was at the site super early to set up. He did an amzing job with everything! All of our requests were included.
    Prior to hiring, I had met Diahanne at a bridal expo, she was super nice! I won a gift card to use to hire them. They were super resonable price wise and were willing to work with our price range. We were supposed to have one of the other dj's do our wedding but Krazy Kat had no other jobs that day so Diahanne assigned him to us for no extra fee, saying "no use in having the best dj sit home doing nothing on your wedding day" :) Diahanne was great at answering all of our questions and I had an email response in the same day! Everything to make your day perfect can be done online through their event forms to ensure that every song you want to play is played. It was so easy and convient. they also have any song you could possibly want. Krazy kat also took pictures during our wedding while dj'ing and sent us a cd of them afterwards which was really nice of him! Overall, Krazy Kat knows how to get a party started, he is super outgoing and pumped up our entire bridal party for entrances, it was great to see someone so excited for your wedding!
    Kathleen Married on 11/06/2010
    krazy kat himself djed himself and did a great job. So worth the extra money to have him dj :) he had the guests dancing the whole time
    Joanne Married on 10/08/2010
    The thought of hiring a DJ and then setting up the music was the most nerve wracking thing for this bride. I don't know music but I have to say this company made the process as easy as they possibly could. The owners Krazy Kat and Diannah (sorry for the mispelling of her name) were great. She was as patient as can be with me. You can tell she loves her job by the enthusiasm she exudes from the moment she picks up the phone. They delivered everything they promised. The day of the wedding Krazy Kat did everything he could to make it a memorable affair. He took all the worry out of the process. I could not have asked for more.
  • User978421 2+ years ago
    Awesome entertainment. Krazy Kat had everyone on the dance floor the entire night!
  • User2564509 2+ years ago
    My husband and I hired Krazy Kat (Gene) for our wedding in August 2015. Gene's wife, Diahanne, was absolutely wonderful! She went above and beyond to answer any questions we had and gave various suggestions regarding our wedding that did not even pertain to DJing which was very thoughtful and helpful. As for the actual wedding night, it was an overall success. The only issues we had were that they played various songs that we specifically requested NOT to play (ex. Electric Slide, Cotton Eye Joe) which various guest complained that it reminded them of roller rink music, and he did not guide us into bouquet toss, cake cutting etc. which led to some confusion (including us asking if it was time for cake cutting etc.) and him having to play our cake cutting song twice. Nevertheless, there were always people on the dance floor and his transitioning from song to song flowed (there was never a long gap between songs).