Krafts R Wonders Reviews

3 | Oxon Hill, MD

3 Reviews for Krafts R Wonders

Kenisha · Married on 05/23/2009

We loved our wedding coodinator like she was a relative. Karen did a great job. She was available when we needed her no matter the time. Karen went out of her way as well as her duties to make sure we had the best ,best ,best day of our lives.
    I recommend Mrs. Karen to only down to earth, happy and willing to listen and let her do her job people.

Much Love
    Kenisha & Lynel Dock
    May 23, 2009 The day I married my soulmate and met a great freind.

Sent on 06/09/2009

Chloe · Married on 10/09/2004

Not only has Krafts R Wonders served as my Wedding planner, I have used them for my 30 year class reunion and my 50th birthday celebration and office holiday events. They are my one stop event coordinators.

Sent on 03/29/2009

George · Married on 04/08/2000

krafts R Wonders provided services for my wedding and reception. Everythng was wonderful. everything was coordinated timely as well as the floral arrangements for the church and hall. She was very flexible with my last minute changes. Price was very reasonable. besides the style and selection what was availiable. I was able to create my one package. which cut my cost.
    I highly recommend Krafts R Wonders for floral and Wedding planning.

Sent on 12/03/2009