Kourtney Fossaluzza Photography Reviews

6 | Hamilton, OH

6 Reviews for Kourtney Fossaluzza Photography

• User3398054 · 1+ year ago

Cream of the Crop!

AWESOME and I would HIGHLY recommend Kourtney for your big day! Both photographers were so friendly, courteous and took some great shots! Definitely will use her again for any future events!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

Best photographer ever!

Kourtney did such an amazing job with our engagement photos, AND wedding photos.

When we met for our engagement photos she made us feel beyond comfortable. We’re not the type to love having our pictures taken. She talked us through EVERY step. We knew we were in excellent hands about 5 minutes into our shoot.

We had a HUGE wedding party. Kourtney took the time to go through our timeline with me multiple times. With 22+ people in our wedding party, she made it seem like a piece of cake. She was beyond friendly to everyone of my family members, friends, guests, and the people who were working our wedding. The pictures came out remarkable, and we couldn’t be happier with the memories she captured for us.

Kyle and I don’t have enough words to explain how truly perfect it was to work with Kourtney. We can’t wait to hire her again, and we definitely will be!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Jacob

Jacob Mudd · Married on 03/30/2019

Jacob Mudd(Groom)

I can’t say enough about Kourtney. We were lucky enough to catch her before she delved deep into photography. However between the time we booked her, and our wedding, she worked EXTREMELY hard to get better. The pictures speak for themselves, and as soon as you meet her you will be sold. She paid attention to every detail, every snapshot, and stuck out a very wet, stormy wedding day. Over and over we would choose her again!!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Holly · Married on 03/30/2019

Kourtneys Review

Kourtney was absolutely wonderful! She is so professional and does an amazing job.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Ashley Weaver Baldock · Married on 11/28/2018

Family pictures

We hired Kourtney to do our children’s Christmas pictures and I was very happy with the results! She was very professional and showed up early for our appointment. She worked well with my children and was able to bring my youngest out of his shell. We received our pictures in a timely manner and they were amazing! Highly recommended Kourtney Fossaluzza photography and will be using her again this spring!

Sent on 01/17/2020

Michelle · Married on 03/19/2019

Kourtney is the best

I absolutely loved working with Kourtney (and Cassidy)! They were very professional and incredibly responsive. We had images within a few weeks of our wedding and the engagement session was just as easy. Kourtney was even willing to shoot some photos with our baby girl in them at our engagement session. I highly recommend her services!!

Sent on 08/21/2019