Koru Ceremony Reviews

211 | Deerfield, WI

211 Reviews for Koru Ceremony

Carlie · Married on 09/17/2016

We were married in September 2016 by Rev. Amy Gile. We absolutely loved working with Amy. She was so friendly and we felt at ease with her as soon as we met her.

My parents really wanted us to get married in a Catholic Church, but we wanted something more casual and personal and less religious. Amy was a great sport about letting my church's priest speak during the reading section of the ceremony, which meant a lot to my parents.

Several months before the ceremony, Amy sent us a thorough ceremony-planning document that gave the outline of the ceremony with all possible sections, outlining which were required and which were optional, and a ton of different options for each section. We really enjoyed finding the ones that worked for us. Once we made our selections, Amy typed up the whole script so we could read through it and make sure everything flowed nicely.

Our ceremony turned out just the way we wanted it, and we got tons of compliments from family and friends on how nice it was. We highly recommend Amy to anyone looking for a personalized ceremony!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/17/2016

Pat was outstanding. We were so honored to have her officiate our big day. She was so fantastic and fun to work with leading up to our wedding (meeting at coffee shops, responding to emails and questions within hours, etc.). She did such a great job making our ceremony special, fun and personal. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. We were so lucky to have her!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Koru Ceremony's reply:

Thank you Chelsea and Zach for posting this fantastic review for me. I was lucky to have had the privilege of working with both of you. You were wonderful and such a delightful couple! Wishing you all the best in the years to come.

Meshel · Married on 09/15/2016

Pat was just phenomenal to work with. We had a small intimate outdoor wedding (6 total, including Pat). The week of the wedding it was forecasted to rain on our date but the day before was looking beautiful. We reached out to Pat and asked if she would be available to move things up a day. She was so accommodating and worked with us and the photographer to make the date change. Our wedding was an incredible experience. Just perfect. From start to finish she was professional, responsive, and provided a lot of helpful info. Working with her made for a stress free experience. My husband and I wholeheartedly recommend her services.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Daniel · Married on 09/04/2016

Pat was very personable and worked with us to tailor our ceremony and incorporate traditions from each side of the family. Koru offers many options to create your perfect ceremony. Not only was Pat great on the day of the ceremony, but she was also very helpful answering our many questions about the necessary steps to getting our marriage license from out of state. I would highly recommend Pat Werk or Koru for anybody who wants the best on their wedding day.

Sent on 10/09/2016

Koru Ceremony's reply:

Thank Dan and Elaine for your wonderful review you wrote for me. I greatly appreciate your very kind words of praise. It was terrific working with both of you. I really enjoyed being a part of your gorgeous wedding at The Madison Concourse.

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2016

A friend referred us to Pat Werk of Koru Ceremony for our wedding, and as soon as we met her, we knew we wanted to work with her. Pat is wonderful; she’s warm and friendly, professional and incredibly well organized. She has over 10 years of experience and a wealth of resources that were invaluable in planning our ceremony and helping our selection of other vendors. It’s obvious that Pat puts all her efforts and emotions into her work to make one of the most important days of our lives as personal and memorable as possible.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Koru Ceremony's reply:

Dear Melissa and Tom- Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful review for me. I'm humbled by your extremely kind words of praise.
    Your wedding at Olbrich Gardens was so beautiful and I loved how you incorporated the peacock feather theme into your day. One of my favorite parts during the ceremony was using the hollowed out book that Tom made to hold your rings for the ring exchange. Such a fabulous wedding for a fabulous couple! Congratulations!

Hannah · Married on 08/13/2016

I cannot praise and thank Koru Ceremony enough!! They are super organized and easy to work with. Rev Sarah Harrison was our officiant and she was wonderful!!!!

To start, we received several documents with suggestions for songs, readings (both romantic and religious), unity ceremony ideas and much more. They not only made it easy for us to choose exactly what was said during our ceremony, but Sarah was also flexible with adding things in, cutting parts out, changing wording and being creative if you had an idea or suggestion she would come up with the best way to include it.

Sarah was very good at responding/ communicating with us and flexible when setting up meetings. She did a excellent job keeping me on track (when I was becoming swamped with other wedding planning tasks) and reaching out to me with where we were at, what she still needed from me, and sending friendly reminders such as...make sure to bring your marriage license with you!

Besides being easy and wonderful to work with, I received numerous compliments from our guest afterwards about how beautiful and different our ceremony was. It is a priceless feeling to have guests telling you "It was the best ceremony I have ever been to" and I owe it all to Koru Ceremony. I 100% recommend working with them, you will not be let down and will end up with a magical ceremony everyone is sure to remember.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2016

We worked with Pat for our ceremony. If you want to feel like you're working with someone who genuinely cares and is invested in you and your love story, she is the person to have. She made us feel comfortable through the entire process. We loved her!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Cassandra · Married on 07/22/2016

From our initial meeting with Pat we knew she was going to be great to work with. She was very accommodating, prepared and helpful. Our ceremony was beautiful and she incorporated everything we wanted. The 100+ degree heat didn't even phase her! Thank you Pat for making our day so special!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Ruth · Married on 07/03/2016

From our first meeting with Pat Werk, we knew that this calm, detail-oriented, warm woman had to officiate our ceremony. Pat gave us so many choices for what to include in our ceremony and helped us think through how best to make our ceremony a reflection of our relationship. Many of our guests said that it was the most meaningful ceremony they had ever witnessed, and I don't think there was a dry eye in the house! Pat ran the rehearsal and ceremony with that same warmth and pervasive calm from when we first met her, and we appreciated how prepared she was for every component. Pat gave us the resources to be completely present in the ceremony, which was an amazing way to begin our adventure of marriage!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Mallory · Married on 07/02/2016

Pat invested a lot of time to getting to know my Husband and I. We were planning a Wisconsin wedding from Kansas and she was willing to work with us long distance! The rehearsal was short, sweet and to the point- which we appreciated. Pat was professional and calm the day of the wedding, and gave us the very personalized ceremony we had hoped for. Our guests complimented the ceremony and enjoyed all of the unique touches it included.

Sent on 07/30/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 06/24/2016

Sarah was so wonderful throughout the entire process of putting our ceremony together. She went above and beyond and made suggestions and answered all of our questions. When I emailed her she responded immediately, even when it was late at night, which was not at all expected, but absolutely appreciated!!! Our guests at the wedding commented on how wonderful the ceremony was! Sarah was an absolutes gem and was a very, very personable sweet kind person to talk with. She made our experience wonderful and we will never forget it!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Minda · Married on 06/18/2016

Pat Werk is great! She is full of information and makes putting together a ceremony as easy as can be. She answered all of our questions and responded to emails very quickly. She really wants your day to be special and wants you to have exactly what you want. She is professional and caring.

Sent on 06/19/2016

Erica · Married on 06/11/2016

My husband and I had an incredible experience with Reverend Pat Werk from Koru Ceremony: Celebrating New Beginnings. Pat officiated our wedding on June 11th, 2016. We were originally planning on having a friend officiate, but after just our first meeting with Pat we realized there was much more work involved in officiating than we initially thought, and that Pat was a true professional. Pat met and worked with us in the months leading up to our wedding, providing us with hundreds of pages of material and a questionnaire so she could develop a personalized ceremony. I really appreciated that she balanced a more traditional ceremony that my parents would have liked with the more secular one I had in mind. It meant a lot to us that she included personal details about our relationship in the ceremony. She ran the rehearsal very efficiently, going over details we had never thought of and making sure everyone knew their cues and roles. All the preparation paid off and our ceremony was flawlessly! It is hard to describe just how great our experience with Pat was. Everything seemed to go so perfectly and we never had to worry about that aspect of the wedding, which was nice because there is plenty of other stuff to worry about. Every wedding we have been to since makes us happier with our decision to have Pat officiate our wedding. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Koru Ceremony's reply:

Wow! Thank you, Erica and Erik, for writing such a glowing review for me. It was so much fun to work with both of you and I'm so pleased that you felt your ceremony was flawless! I greatly appreciate your taking the time to write such a heartfelt and amazing review for Koru Ceremony. Wishing you all the best in the years ahead as husband and wife.

Sara · Married on 05/29/2016

There are not enough kind things things that I could say about working with Reverend Pat Werk. She made the process of planning our ceremony incredibly easy, especially considering we had no idea what we wanted in the beginning. Many of our guests said it was the best ceremony that they had ever experienced and our wedding party was extremely grateful for all of her instruction and advice at our rehearsal. She does charge more than most other officiants, but she provides a superb service and is incredibly organized and informative. She's absolutely one of the best vendors that we worked with. I HIGHLY recommend Rev. Werk as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Pat was amazing to work with! She made the ceremony about us and made sure to include unique touches into the vows. Our guests loved the ceremony and how personalized it was. She really took the time to get to know us and it showed. We couldn't have asked for a better person to help us start a new chapter in our lives together.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Desiree and George,
    Thank you so much for writing this wonderful review for me. I thoroughly enjoyed working with both of you and I'm so happy that you felt like the customized and personalized ceremony was a reflection of your relationship. All the best as you begin this new chapter in your life together as husband and wife.

Christina · Married on 04/09/2016

We do not have enough great things about Pat. We had heard how important an experienced officiant is, and Pat was the best! We met her a little less than a year before our wedding. She made the process so easy for my (now) husband and myself. I loved that we were able to create the ceremony with Pat. There were no surprises, we knew everything that was going to be said in advance. She had so many options to make our ceremony unique and fit us perfectly. We had so many friends and family members tell us after the wedding how special our ceremony was-and that was due to Pat. She was professional, organized, and truly took time to get to know us before our wedding. In our opinion, the ceremony was the most important part of the day for my husband and I. Pat did an amazing job and we were so thankful for her.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/06/2016

Was amazing, the ceremony was so personal to us and she made the day so special. We were legally married at city hall, so when we decided to have an "official wedding" with all of our family and friends we really wanted a wedding that was special to us. She completely delivered, the wedding was so personal and intimate. There was not a dry eye in the room and everyone was raving about her afterwords. Excellent choice for a personalized wedding, we had a great experience!!

Sent on 02/09/2016

We first heard of Koru Ceremony and Marie when she officiated my brother’s wedding. Both my brother and sister-in-law spoke highly of her and their guests commented on how lovely and personal their ceremony was. When our officiant backed out on us 4 months before our wedding, we contacted Koru and Marie was not only available, she remember my brother and sister-in-law by name! Since we lived out of state, we were in contact primarily by phone and email, but that didn’t deter Marie. She emailed us a lot of helpful information to help us plan and write our ceremony and made herself available to meet in person whenever we were in town. She was organized and calm when it came to last minute details figured out during the rehearsal and kept everyone on track. Our ceremony was outside on a windy fall afternoon, and even though the pages of her ceremony book were flapping in the wind, she kept it together and even cracked a few jokes – keeping our ceremony lighthearted and relaxed, which is exactly what we wanted. Marie is very sweet, is always available for questions or concerns, and genuinely cares about you and making sure you get exactly what you want from your ceremony. I highly recommend Marie and Koru Ceremony!

Sent on 10/26/2015

Christen · Married on 09/12/2015

Pat was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding ceremony.We couldn't have picked a better person for the job.She was very professional and efficient. The ceremony she put together was absolutely beautiful and very personal to my husband and I.We received so many compliments from our guests. I highly recommend Pat as a wedding officiant.our wedding would not have turned out as perfect as it did without Pat.

Sent on 10/04/2015

For our special day we had Marie as our wedding officiant and let me tell you she was amazing. After our wedding we had family from both sides saying they though Marie was related to one of us for how well she knew us. We can't thank Marie and Koru for doing such an amazing ceremony.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Todd · Married on 08/29/2015

It was an absolute pleasure to have Pat from Koru Ceremony officiate our wedding ceremony. She was very organized from the very first meeting and provided us with excellent guidance and together we created a personalized ceremony that can not be duplicated. She was very laid back and accommodating to all of our wishes. I highly recommend Pat's services to anyone wishing to have a unique ceremony with a wonderful person as officiant. All of our guests complimented us on what a wonderful ceremony we had. We could not be happier with our choice in Pat!!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kelsey · Married on 08/22/2015

Pat was an incredibly helpful and instrumental part to making our wedding day what it was. Like many other young people, my husband and I were inclined to stray away from a strictly traditional and religious ceremony and wanted to do something unique and personal but we didn't know where to start. Pat was so helpful in giving us the structure that we needed to consider, gave us some great suggestions for the ceremony, but also was flexible to what we really wanted as part of our day. We really enjoyed going through the whole process with Pat, from planning to our big day. Thank you, Pat!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Kelly · Married on 08/22/2015

Working with Rev. Pat Werk of Koru Ceremony was a wonderful experience we will never forget. I reached out to Rev. Pat about a year and a half before our wedding. The first meeting was fantastic, she provided us with tons of information and we had a great time getting to know each other and develop a relationship. A year before my wedding my venue let me know they needed to change my wedding date due to a scheduling conflict. I let Rev. Pat know and she responded very quickly and was able to accommodate the date change. Hearing back from a vendor quickly when something goes wrong is such a relief and so appreciated! Our second meeting with Rev. Pat was to finalize all the details. She makes creating the ceremony so easy which all of the information she provides. We loved reading through all the options and custom tailoring a ceremony to our style! Rev. Pat attending our rehearsal dinner and led everyone through a run-down of how the day would go quickly and thoroughly. Rev. Pat is so dedicated to her clients that she officiated our wedding even though her daughter had just gone into labor shortly before our wedding!! She did an absolutely fantastic job on our wedding, guests had wonderful things to say about her. I could not imagine anyone else officiating our big day, Rev. Pat made it easy, special and fun!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Jake · Married on 08/15/2015

Pat was easy to work with and extremely flexible. We were planning our wedding remotely, and Pat made the process easier than we could have ever imagined. She gave us all the info needed to ensure everything went smoothly, and when we met her in the day of our rehearsal, we felt like we had known her our entire lives. She worked with us to provide a ceremony that worked for us, but also gave us helpful advice that enhanced the day for all. Pat has our highest recommendation!

Sent on 08/27/2015

Jamie · Married on 08/08/2015

Rev. Amy Gile was wonderful! She was so easy to work with from the very beginning. Koru offered amazing selections for each part of the ceremony and we were able to tweak a few things so our ceremony was perfect for us. Amy also guided us to make sure the ceremony flowed. At the rehearsal and on our wedding day we were totally comfortable with Amy and I felt very relaxed with her. I know we made the perfect choice!

Sent on 08/18/2015