Koru Ceremony Reviews

211 | Deerfield, WI

211 Reviews for Koru Ceremony

Amber · Married on 09/09/2017

If you are clueless with how to plan a wedding, and don't know how to go about planning the ceremony, then you are exactly where I was before getting married. Look no further for assistance and Call Pat Werk with Koru Ceremony in Deerfield. My husband and I are both introverts who wanted a simple ceremony at our home, which turned into 100 guests and we flustered! We contacted a few people who made it feel like an inconvenience when we didn't know exactly what or how we wanted to do things. From the first moment we met Pat she was so warm and friendly Even though her schedule was booked, she found a way to not only make our ceremony happen on the day we wanted, but helped with getting the wording and movements so we felt comfortable with everything. Not to mention she also came over the morning of (when we had called her the night before to request this), just so we could go over where to be and how to make everything perfect, even helping us determine where to set up the alter and the sand ceremony table! She wasn't just an officiate, she worked with us as a wedding planner asking nothing more than making sure we were happy with everything. I've never gotten married before, and I never plan to again, which is a shame because she was so pleasant to work with we can't do repeat business with her! I would recommend her to anyone, whether you know what you are looking for in your ceremony, or like me, need a lot of guidance with how to get a good flow and wording. Whats better, her prices were competitive with everyone else we spoke to, even though she offers so much more! Can not say enough how perfect she made our big day, by the end she felt like family. You will not regret letting them help to make your wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

From the moment we first met Pat, we knew we wanted to work with her on our ceremony. She was so helpful and covered everything, helping us make decisions and planning the pace of the ceremony. All of our guests thought she did an excellent job. She even through in a surprise during the ceremony that we'll cherish forever. I can't say enough good things about Pat and Koru Ceremony.

Sent on 10/31/2017
  • Breana

Breana · Married on 09/09/2017

Sarah was awesome! She was very open to any ideas we had for the ceremony and didn't try to sway us in any way, but was very helpful with any questions we had. She was so caring and made our ceremony very special!

Sent on 10/01/2017

Vanessa · Married on 09/03/2017

It was a pleasure to work with Reverend Pat at Koru Ceremony. She gave us all the tools (sample readings, prayers, vows) we needed to make customizing our wedding ceremony a less intimidating process. And she guided us wherever we had questions or concerns. I should mention that we live out-of-state, and Reverend Pat was willing to work with us over the phone to put together our ceremony. She was extremely flexible, and we could modify the sample options that she provided however we liked or even add things that we found on our own. After answering questions about each other and our relationship, she put together a bit to say about us to personalize the ceremony, while incorporating some of her own thoughts about marriage. She was patient as we went back and forth a couple times with revisions. The end result was a meaningful wedding ceremony that we both enjoyed. We really appreciated all the effort Reverend Pat put in to make it perfect.

I didn't anticipate we would get compliments about our officiant, but Reverend Pat was so amazing that multiple guests told us they were impressed by her. It speaks to how she was both great at helping put the ceremony together and great at delivering it.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

We are so grateful that Sarah from Koru was able to be the officiant for our wedding! Our original officiant backed out three weeks before our wedding, and Sarah came to our rescue! She took the time out of her vacation with her family to craft a lovely personalized ceremony for us. We received many compliments on her style and demeanor. I really appreciate how she took the time to understand us as a couple. Everyone really enjoyed hearing her tell our love story. We were looking for a non-traditional, secular ceremony, and she gave us exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Laura · Married on 08/19/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant - Pat is perfect! We cannot say enough nice things about Pat, and we are so happy that she was part of our wedding day. Pat is kind, genuine, and hardworking. She did an outstanding job capturing how we felt about each other, and it created and emotional and love-filled ceremony. She tailors the ceremony to your personalities and beliefs - she truly wants to give you what you want. We loved working with Pat, and it was wonderful to hear that our guests were extremely impressed with her as well. Thank you Pat!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Pat Werk of Koru Ceremony did a fantastic job for our ceremony! We could not have asked for an easier and more relaxing planning process leading up to the wedding. The entire ceremony was catered to us as a couple and we received an overwhelming amount of compliments of guests saying that the ceremony was their favorite part of our big day! She traveled out of her way to be a part of our wedding weekend and happily attended our rehearsal and reception to get to know us better as a couple. Last minute the afternoon of the wedding, we asked Pat to add in a part to our ceremony for a wine box that my dad made for our 5th anniversary. She so eloquently came up with a quick add in to chat about the importance of the box and the notes we each wrote in the box for each other to read in 5 years. I can't recommend Pat enough! Thanks, Pat, for making our ceremony so memorable and stress free!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kelli · Married on 07/15/2017

We worked with Pat for our wedding this July (2017) and loved her! We had worked with her previously on a family member's wedding and had a such a great experience with her that we knew we wanted her for our wedding. From the start, Pat was great about presenting options, helping us design the type of ceremony we were looking for, and customizing the ceremony to us and our requests. She put us at ease with all the hoops to jump through with the license and made it very easy to follow. Pat joined us for the rehearsal and we're so great we did it. She helped the wedding party and the family feel less nervous about the proceedings of the ceremony and was great at directing folks on what to do and when to do it. The wedding ceremony went off without a hitch (except for us getting hitched :)) and Pat was instrumental in that!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

I love how easy it was to make a unique ceremony perfect for our personalities and love story. Pat was amazing to work with and helped make our day exactly what we wanted. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/14/2017
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/01/2017

Pat was absolutely fantastic! We found her when we were only twoish months out and she was wonderful at helping us get everything ready in time as well as keeping us at ease. She is very prompt, detail oriented and full of helpful suggestions. She has a library of extremely helpful materials that made the whole process easy and fun. I would highly recommend Pat to anyone looking for a beautiful, personalized ceremony. Thanks Pat!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Laura · event on: 06/24/2017

Pat was wonderful! She was exceptionally responsive, really easy to work with and she tailored our daughter's baptism so that it was everything that we wanted it to be.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Katy · Married on 06/17/2017

Rev. Sarah was wonderful. I can't tell you how many people complimented us on how personal our ceremony was. She infused the ceremony with intimate details of our lives and love story and it really felt like a dear friend officiated our wedding. She was attentive and supportive throughout the planning process, but even more importantly she was such a calming force on the day of our wedding. I can't imagine a more perfect person to have officiated our ceremony.

Sent on 06/20/2017

L · Married on 06/10/2017

Pat created a customized ceremony that included everything that was important to us and nothing that was not. She delivered it professionally and perfectly. She also blessed our new home as part of our journey of together forever.

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Smidge

April · Married on 06/03/2017

Pat was amazing to work with for many reasons. She is a sweet person, well spoken and makes you feel at ease. She was flexible with our crazy work schedules and willing to meet us and talk with us whenever we needed. Pat helped make our ceremony truly and utterly us. She told our love story and made the ceremony more meaningful than I could have imagined. Many of my relatives and friends came up to me and told me how beautiful and eloquent the ceremony was because of her. They also loved the fact that we kept it short and sweet, about twenty minutes total. I would recommend Pat to anyone in need of an officiant.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Where do we begin? Pat Werk of Koru Ceremony was everything we could have hoped for and so so so so much more. We knew we needed an officiant as we were getting married outside of the church but we had no idea where to begin. So we began our google, knot, and wedding wire searching and stumbled upon Koru Ceremony. We didn’t know what we were looking for but we knew when we talked with Pat that she was it. Koru Ceremony works with you to customize you ceremony from start to finish. Trust me there are many details you aren’t even thinking about yet! Pat lives more than an hour away from us but happily met us in the middle to get to know one another. We sat down and had a “consultation” prior to booking and after about 30 seconds of talking with Pat my husband and I both knew she was going to be a perfect fit. She is able to customize your ceremony from no religion to a completely religious ceremony (down to religious garb, etc.). She provides you with an intimidating amount of documents, research, and helpful tools — it seems like a lot of stuff when you are trying to customize your ceremony but after reading through all the things she had put together we were set — we didn’t need to look anywhere else in order to assemble our ceremony — she had it all. We met once again about a month prior to our wedding to tie-up any loose ends and do a run-through of the ceremony script. Then Pat joined us at our rehearsal to do a live walk-through with our parents and wedding party — it is not a requirement but I would highly highly recommend you include her at your ceremony — it made the day of a whole lot smoother (everyone knew her, everyone knew where they needed to be and when, etc). After the rehearsal we said our goodbyes until tomorrow. On the wedding day she made the time to come see me in the bridal suite to make sure I was comfortable and to let me know she was all set (she did the same with my husband) — it was reassuring to see her once before I saw her at the alter.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Pat Werk is an amazing and beautiful person. She made the process so easy, fun, and enjoyable. She had a plethora as very helpful resources for us to choose music, readings, ceremony styles, prayers and much more. She even helped us combine several verses to create the perfect match for us. We felt she really cared for us and for our day, and for a wonderful future. She added some very special touches as well. We would highly recommend her. We are blessed to have met Pat.

Sent on 03/07/2017

Shauna · Married on 11/26/2016

I could not be more impressed with Pat and Koru! Our wedding ceremony was everything we could hope for. It was completely customized to our taste and very heartfelt. Pat is extremely organized and made our big day so much easier. The rehearsal was great and everyone knew their roles, so we were all confident when it came to the actual ceremony. I highly recommend Koru to other couples looking for a wonderful officiant.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Koru Ceremony's reply:

Aw...Thank you so much Shauna and Dan for writing such a nice review for me. You were a fantastic and super sweet couple to work with and I greatly appreciated how laid back and easy going you were when it came to planning the ceremony. I was honored to be a part of your special day and the Barn at Harvest Moon Pond looked fabulous on your wedding day.

My husband and I are so glad that we chose to work with Koru Ceremony to officiate our wedding. We worked with Rev. Amy Gile who was very professional and such a pleasure. It couldn't have gone any better. The best part about working with Koru for us was that we were able to customize our ceremony 100%.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Lynn · Married on 10/22/2016

Pat was extremely professional and organized. It was easy to tell that she has done many ceremonies before. She had lots of options to mix and match to create the perfect ceremony for us and was very accommodating of our particular wishes and requests. If you work with Pat, you will discover that she cares a lot about making you wedding day special and perfect!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Dear Carl and Lynn,
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful and heartfelt review for me. I am extremely grateful for your warm words of praise and am delighted that you felt the ceremony went so well. All the best!

Cortney · Married on 10/21/2016

This is the best decision we made when planning. Pat was wonderful to work with. She is very responsive and flexible. She gave us so many options for every aspect of our ceremony and then let us make changes as many times as we wanted until we had it just perfect for us. I had so many compliments on our ceremony and there were many tears - it was a perfect ceremony. You won't regret going with Koru!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Ben · Married on 10/15/2016

Where do I begin; If there were more stars to give I would give them hands down. My wife and I were married on October 15th this year and I cannot say enough about Pat Werk and Koru Ceremony. Pat was beyond extraordinary! Pat made us feel like we were the first and only couple she was dealing with. She made us feel like we were part of her family and it felt like we had known Pat our entire lives. We were unsure of the kind of wedding ceremony we wanted because both my wife and I have different beliefs. Pat was able to create a ceremony after talking with us that fit my wife and I perfectly to the point where neither of us felt like we compromised. I truly cannot express how grateful we are to her. I don't know how she does it other than she is pure genius!

She incorporated everything we wanted and more. She also helped us with planning how the ceremony would go from the beginning to the end. The first night we met Pat we knew she was the one for us. She is very kind hearted, easy to talk to and laugh with. We don't consider this a business transaction; we consider Pat our friend. My wife and I would highly recommend anyone and everyone to use her for their ceremony. I would not look further than Pat ever again. She is very flexible and can make any wedding a success. Pat you are a true blessing and an incredible person. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Koru Ceremony's reply:

Dear Ben and Amy- I am blown away by your AMAZING and extremely kind review you wrote for me. I was deeply touched by your words. It may be one of the nicest reviews I've ever received! The two of you were so fantastic to work with and I too consider you "like family". It was a honor and priviledge to be a part of your wedding day.

Lauren · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband and I could not be happier with our experience with Pat! She is thorough, thoughtful and truly made our ceremony special and individualized to us as a couple. I would recommend her to individuals of all religious backgrounds and levels of spirituality and even those with more secular views. She is respectful and kind and helps create a ceremony that you feel is truly representative of your beliefs and the marriage you hope to build. Cannot recommend her enough! :)

Sent on 11/21/2016

Koru Ceremony's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren and Thore for writing this extremely kind and heartfelt words for praise. It was wonderful working with both of you.

Sarah was amazing. She set us at ease immediately upon meeting her. Her sense of humor was refreshing, and her ability to communicate was second to none. She especially impressed us at the rehearsal, as she gently but firmly herded all the cats into the corral. I (the groom) was super stressed and nervous prior to the rehearsal, but was very calm the day of the wedding, knowing we had a good plan and everything was going to go correctly. Everything the day of the wedding was absolutely perfect, and I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 09/26/2016

Michael · Married on 09/24/2016

My review really cannot do justice for how amazing Pat was before, during, and after our wonderful wedding. My wife, Erin and I, were married on a crisp, gorgeous September 24th day at an unassuming locale known as Folklore Village. But our work with Pat began long before that, over a year in fact, when we were both newly engaged thumbing through her detailed, extensive wedding planner. Seeing as Pat was already a long time family friend of Erin's, I was nervous to make a good impression. As soon as I shook hands with Pat, those nerves quickly dissipated as her warm, kind personality radiated off of her. She helped walk us through how we envisioned our ceremony was going to be and made sure to incorporate unique aspects that we both wanted to experience during our day. At every step of the way she had an answer at the ready for us and made the planning process as stress free as possible.
    On our rehearsal day she was thoroughly prepared and helped walk us through the ceremony even though we still had many parts we were not sure how we wanted to play out. Even with our lack of preparation, Pat had the perfect response for what would work and made what would normally be a tense afternoon seem blissful.
    The day of the wedding could not have gone more smoothly. Minutes before the ceremony, as I stood outside the chapel with my fellow groomsmen, she made sure to spend time and chit chat (and even take a couple pictures) with us to make us feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible. I cannot describe how grateful I was for her to step aside from an extremely busy schedule to do that.
    Erin and I cannot thank Pat enough for officiating our wedding and we fully endorse everyone to consider her when they are planning their wedding. We really cannot thank you enough for how appreciative we are of your work.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Koru Ceremony's reply:

Thank you Michael and Erin for writing such a heartfelt and beautiful review for me. I'm blushing reading your extremely kind and very generous words of praise. I loved officiating your wedding and was really honored to be a part of your special day. Thank you for asking me! It was such a joy and a delight to work with both of you!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

We loved working with Pat for our wedding ceremony. I was really invested in having a wedding ceremony that felt personal, reflecting our values and relationship. Pat came ready with lots of suggestions - she works off a general format with TONS of options for her wording, but is ready and willing to edit or change or add anything that you want.

During our ceremony I was able to really feel love and joy and connected to both my husband and our family and friends. We didn't have to worry about anything, and really appreciated Pat's professional nature and clear organization during planning and the day itself.

Sent on 10/24/2016