Kool Kat Entertainment Reviews

Kool Kat Entertainment 3
Kool Kat Entertainment 4
Kool Kat Entertainment 5

Emmari · Married on 05/06/2014

Joe was amazing! Originally, a friend of my mom's was going to DJ our wedding for $275, but he didn't have a certificate of insurance that the venue required, so he dropped out. That left us with only 4.5-5 months to find another DJ in our budget. We knew we would have to spend more, but we didn't want to spend more than $500. I looked all over online, and bumped into Kool Kat, and Joe pretty much had a flat fee for the number of hours. We decided since 4 hours of service fit into our budget, we would go with that. Since our ceremony and reception was on a Tuesday night, Joe was able to fit both within the 4 hours. The lighting was great, he was very organized, and communicated with us through the whole wedding. He was dressed great and match the colors of our wedding, and thinking back, I am pleased we chose Joe too, because other DJs we were considering looked old and scrappy, but Joe is very clean-cut and looks like a professional. I was blown away that he did so much for us, and we are very grateful. Thanks Joe for being a part of a day we will never forget!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You, It was a blessing and an honor to be a part of your special day!!
  • nadine

nadine · Married on 04/26/2014

Joe Vega and his assistant were AWESOME!!! extremely professional his table and light were beautiful he ever dressed in the colors of the wedding and his table was decorated Beautiful as for his service EXCELLENT!!!!! he did an awesome job with all the announcements and kept me and us and our bridal party on track. as for the music Fantastic he got the party started and kept it going throughout the evening. I give him and his assistant a 150% Fantastic job! and as for his rate hes worth more Thank you for making our wedding a magical night!

Sent on 05/07/2014

Thank You Nadine!!!

It was a Blast!! It was a honor to be a part of your special day.

We wish you and troy all the best for your future endeavors!!
  • Leslie and Brendan

Leslie and Brendan · Married on 03/22/2014

Joe did a fantastic job at our wedding. I've had several people tell me they had the best time ever at a wedding.... He kept the tempo of the reception up. We had so much fun! Thanks so much Joe!!! :)

Sent on 08/27/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

It was my honor & pleasure, Thank you so much, please let me know if I can assist you guys in the future.

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2014

Best choice we could've made! Wish we could do it all over again.

Sent on 04/07/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jennifer, Thank you Luis, it was an honor & a pleasure.

God bless!!

A little positive from me about Kool Kat DJ and Joe Vega.I do not know what the other brides are talking about. If there were problems, they brought it on themselves. Changed their time line, wrong contact in charge, Some like to just point fingers. Some run out of money and look for refunds,. Shame!! Joe is a professional. He is creative, and knows how to keep the party rocking. The video will show how much fun we had. For all reviews that are negative, please give Kathy at pebble Creek a call. She recommended Joe and I never looked back. he did a wonderful job, Give him a call you'll see!

Sent on 12/08/2013

Carissa · Married on 11/09/2013

DJ Joe Vega was beyond wonderful!! We unfortunately had so many issues with our venue and their staff that I was completely beside myself. DJ Joe quickly took notice of ALL of their downfalls and completely came to my rescue! He took over the entire reception, timeline and all, and made it everything I could have ever hoped for. Because of him our wedding turned out absolutely beautiful! As a DJ, he kept everyone on the dance floor with amazing energy, went above and beyond to see our requested songs be played, and displayed a very natural and friendly demeanor to us and our guests. Our wedding would't have been the same without him. With all of the problems that we had with our venue, he really took over and made it a beautiful wedding for us! We thank him from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 12/01/2013

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much, I was truly honored to be selected for your wedding. I am glad everything came together. continue to be a blessing to that wonderful family of yours and Happy Holidays.
  • User3716010 · event on: 10/26/2013

Awesome DJ - very highly recommend and will use again!!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Valerie · Married on 09/27/2013

My husband and I used Joe for our wedding and ceremony and we were so pleased with his work. Our goal for the reception was to keep the party going and have everyone on the dance floor all night long and that is exactly what Joe accomplished. Our wedding and reception ran smoothly thanks to his music and timing! We would recommend Joe for any event. He's professional, talented and delivers on his promises!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Miguel · event on: 09/22/2012

DJ Joe was awesome. Had just the right music for all our guests to enjoy. Was such a pleasure to have a professional handle a once in a lifetime event for our daughter. Would recommend to everyone looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 11/02/2012

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You Miguel, Your family and friends were a pleasure to work with!!

Mary Ann · Married on 03/19/2012

Joe Vega was professional as well as an awesome entertainer. He came early to my 70s themed Disco Birthday party in full Disco attire. He was ready for whatever we threw out at him. He did an amazing job and I would recommend him to any of my friends or business acquaintences.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Thank you Mary Ann!!

neli · Married on 03/04/2012

Joe is definitely the most professional DJ you will encounter during your search. Always has your best in mind. Easy to contact email text call whatever. And boy is it resourceful? need an officiant ask him, need photo ask him!Need catering ask him!Need a special song count on him to find it for you. The quality of his service is priceless!

Sent on 03/12/2012

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so much guys!!!

Karla · event on: 03/04/2012

Joe's company did a wonderful job for my daughter's 11th birthday. He was the DJ for a karaoke party at my house, and the girls had a wonderful time!! Joe and his partner sang and taught the girls dances and had all the best music. They set up cool lighting and provided boa's for the girls. It was great and far exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 03/22/2012

Thanks Karla!
    We had a blast as well!!

Julie · event on: 02/17/2012

Joe Vega was an excellent DJ. He was the dj for my daughter's 16th b-day party. I contacted him several times prior to the event and he always responded promptly. The kids loved him and after the party told us it was better than the Homecoming at high school. His lighting system and music selection was awesome. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 02/19/2012

Thank you Julie!!!

We really appreciate it!!

Tara · Married on 02/01/2012

Kool Kat DJ provided my organization with karaoke services. He was extremely professional and personable. He most certainly exceeded our expectations from his ability to keep our guests entertained to the actual karaoke setup! We look forward to working with him again and definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 02/06/2012

dondi · Married on 01/07/2012

Joe and his partner were incredible! Timely, very fairly priced and played very suiting songs. He kept us in check with the order and times that all the traditions should be done (I.e. toast, bouquet & garter toss). Both familes were able to blend very well due to the music they could all dance to and that made for an amazing, unforgettable experience! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! Thanks so much Joe!

Sent on 01/11/2012
  • Krystal

Krystal · Married on 01/07/2012

Joe was absolutely wonderful. The music played all night and everyone had a great time. He was punctual and had a great attitude the entire night. He did a great job involving people in the dances and the set up was great. Thank you so much for being a part of my wedding. I would recommend you to anyone I know!

Sent on 01/13/2012

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You So Much It Was My Pleasure!!!

Jacilyn · Married on 12/31/2011

Thank you Joe for making our night a dream come true! Even with the last minute changes, you made our entire evening flow smoothly and everyone had a blast! What would I have done without you?! Perfect!

Sent on 01/05/2012

Thank you so much!!!

Laci · event on: 12/21/2011

Joe Vega was excellent to work with. He was very professional, punctual, and made sure our guests had a good time. He had a very nice set up for our party.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Laci!!!

Michael · event on: 12/03/2011

Joe and his team did an excellent job at our corporate Christmas Party. They provided great energy and world class professionalism. We look forward to working with him in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You so Much Michael!!!

Rob · event on: 11/19/2011

Joe is very professional and has impressive, high quality equipment that provided for a fantastic, fun environment that exceeded my expectations! I would recommend Joe for any occasion because he has the experience required to make any event special and the cost for the services provided was unmatched. Planning a party takes alot of work and Joe delivered in a big way where I didn't have to worry about the entertainment and all of my guests had a blast due in large part to the audio and visual aspects of Joe's dj services.

Sent on 12/27/2011

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so Much Rob Happy Holidays!!

mike · Married on 10/29/2011

I would difinetly use him again

Sent on 11/07/2011

Thank you So Much!!!

Gail · Married on 10/28/2011

Joe did an amazing job for my daughters Halloween party. He downloaded all her favorite songs and keep the dance floor hoping all night long. His price was unbeatable too! I highly recommend Joe for any occasion.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Thank you Gail!!!

Nancy · Married on 10/22/2011

Joe was great from the beginning to the end. He was patient waiting on our music since we were so far behind with everything and on overload. Joe helped guide us through and reassured me throughout the process it was going to be wonderful. Joe went the extra mile with mics for the wedding and singer. He even managed to fill in the blanks for us since we ran out of time during the planning. Thanks so much! Nancy and Billy

Sent on 11/09/2011

Thank you guys!!!

Diego · Married on 10/08/2011

Joe is awesome, he took my event 6 days before it was held. I was in a huge dilemma being without a DJ, and Joe took me and my requests without hesitation. I provided him a list of songs I wanted on Thurday when the event was Saturday. I was a little worried to say the least, on the day of the event Joe was there early even though he had some car troubles. During the event Joe had the music pumping and a very cool assortment of lighting which is included in his price. All in all I was very satisfied with Joe and his DJ services, def reccomend him for your next event.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Thank you so much!!!

cristi · Married on 09/24/2011

Joe provided DJ and karaoke services at my daughter's 16th birthday party. He was well prepared, responded timely to any questions/emails and kept the guests danging and singing all night long !

Sent on 11/29/2011