Kool Kat Entertainment Reviews

121 | Tampa, FL

121 Reviews for Kool Kat Entertainment

Angela · Married on 02/27/2016

DJ Joe Vega was amazing!! He was great to work with. He always followed up to make sure everything was going smooth worth the wedding. He wanted to make sure he was not missing any details. He played great music and everyone was on the dance floor the whole time! All my guests enjoyed the music. He did a great job with presenting my bridal party and my family. Do not look any further this is the DJ to hire!! Thank you for doing such a phenomenal job!!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Wow, I really appreciate you guys!! You were a bunch of rock stars from the very beginning, it was truly my honor to be a part of your special day, and now we will stay in contact as friends!! Thank you so much!

Brandon · Married on 02/13/2016

Joe was extremely helpful during our wedding. We had specific requests and he catered to them. He also kept the wedding flow going and kept us on track for the duration. We would highly recommend Joe to anyone for any event.

Sent on 02/27/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my honor & privilege to be a part of your special day!!

DJ Kat was fantastic! He had great energy and kept our guests pumped all night. After dinner, everyone jumped straight onto the dance floor and I have hundreds of pics that prove that everyone danced and had a great time- even those who normally refuse to dance. He played all the songs we requested and thankfully didn't play anything on our 'do not play' list. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was a pleasure and an honor to be a part of your special day!

Laidy · Married on 11/14/2015

He was amazing, and we have a great time at my wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much we had a great time at your wedding as well!

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

Joe at Kool Kat DJ was absolutely the best that we could have hoped for! He was professional as well as very flexible with our needs. We submitted our song list a little late, but the day of the wedding we had to change songs and it was no problem to him. He made everything perfect! We also had a photo booth and the product came out great! I would highly recommend Kool Kat DJ to anyone looking! I also work as a bartender for many weddings and have seen many different DJs and their abilities. I chose Kool Kat as my DJ because he is simply the best, no other DJ comes close!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren this absolutely made my day! You are an absolutely stunning bride and everybody had a great time! Glad I could be a part of it.

Sara · Married on 08/01/2015

Oh where do I start?! Amazing all around. We hired Joe with Kool Kat for our wedding last weekend. The first conversation we had was at 10pm at night. Joe understood that we were planning while the baby was in bed and made great strides to coordinate on our time. He did an amazing job, I can not thank him enough. He played every song I asked for and kept the mood going all night. I have ran many corporate scale events in Chicago and he is by far the most attentive DJ I have ever encountered. He even coordinated his outfit with our wedding colors. In addition to his DJ business, he also has lighting and photo booth services. Based off of the great price we did all 3. The lighting was stunning and really made everything come together. The photo booth isn't your "mall" quality photo booth, there were hundreds of good props and our guests got a copy as did we. They even made a book for us to take home that night which was the icing on the cake! In a world where we take to the Internet to complain, I felt the need to share our experience in hopes that it helps another bride/groom or party planner. Kool Kat made our wedding great and so easy. I would highly recommend this company for any event.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Candice & I would like to thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!!

you guys Rock!!!

Derek · Married on 07/18/2015

joe made our day with his quality of music and the atmusphier thst was created with everything from uplights to the music that was chosen

Sent on 07/30/2015

Bryan · Married on 07/11/2015

Great song selections and great atmosphere. The DJ service was the icing on the cake thanks .

Sent on 08/08/2015

HEATHER · Married on 07/04/2015

He was excellent! Very prompt, professional (attitude and attire) and flawless with the music. It was a pleasure to have him part of our special day. Definitely the DJ to hire in future events.

Sent on 08/10/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Heather, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day.

diane · Married on 04/26/2015

What can I say about DJ Joe, this DJ did everthing we asked for . He came to the event prepared and was dressed formally. His equipment and light show was spectacular in our tented 50 th wedding anniversary event for my in laws. He felt the crowd and took requests and also played most of the songs on our favorites list. Everyone was pleased with his services. Thank you DJ Joe for all you did , you made the party fun for everyone. We will definitely recommend him to all our friends.

Sent on 04/29/2015

cadi · Married on 03/21/2015

Joe was a spectacular DJ. He was energetic and did an amazing job keeping the guests on the dance floor. He was professional and went out of his way to make sure each guest (200 guests) was having a great time. He was great at sticking to the timeline and I never had to worry about anything with him as my DJ. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ. I would recommend him to anyone who wants the perfect event whether it's a party or a wedding. He is awesome and helped make my special day perfect. Best DJ in the Tampa area hands down. Thanks so much for everything!

Sent on 03/29/2015

chris · Married on 03/14/2015

Best choice for DJ around the Tampa Area! Joe was great! he kept everyone on the dance floor for most the night! our guests are still bragging about him and its almost been a month since the wedding! He's very energetic, and was very flexible with any music that we wanted!! My family loved him!! if we are ever in the need for a DJ he will be our first choice that's for sure! We also purchased an up lighting package which was worth every penny! the room looked gorgeous he matched our colors perfectly! if I could give 10 stars I would! Thanks JOE!!!
    Mr. & Mrs. Wahl

Sent on 04/21/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

It was an honor & a pleasure, you guys were so much fun, I appreciate you guy so much, I hope to see you guys again real soon.

Kate · Married on 03/14/2015

We were very pleased with the service we received from Kool Kat Entertainment. The music and uplighting were great! I think the DJ has so much to do with how fun a wedding is and everyone at our wedding said it was one of the best they had been to!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was my honor & pleasure..

Joe was awesome and did a fantastic job with working with our ideas and requests!! Super friendly, laid back and professional all together. Definitely knew how to get everyone on the dance floor, we had so many people at one point we couldn't fit. It was amazing and we would recommend him to everyone. Thanks so much!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Sandy · Married on 03/01/2015

I just wanted to thank you so much for making our wedding reception go so smoothly! You were definitly the hit of the night (well except for us of course!). Thank you for taking care of the night so that we could just enjoy ourselves. Having you run the reception was the biggest relief to our whole family! The way you could read the crowd... you had everyone out on the dance floor. Thank you for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Heather · Married on 02/15/2015

Kool Kat Entertainment, Joe Vega, did an outstanding job as the DJ at our wedding. Joe exceeded our expectations, which were already very high. Prior to the wedding, Joe took the time to meet with us and understand what we were looking for and how he could help. Great communication and planning. He did an outstanding job with the music and artists we selected, and filled in the gaps to make sure the party never stopped. Joe had command of the ceremony, announcements/entry, dinner, dancing, etc. High-energy and fun, Joe has passion for what he does! Search no further for the best DJ for your wedding, Joe Vega/Kool Kat Entertainment.

Sent on 02/19/2015

Sanskrita · Married on 02/05/2015

Hey! We wanted to take the time to express how extremely happy we are with how our wedding and reception went! We've gotten SO many compliments on how great of a job you did and we are definitely grateful for that! It was fabulous how you kept things flowing by being involved and announcing everything. I don?t know how... but you got our guests out there on the dance floor; that was great! It was exactly what we hoped for! Thanks for making our day perfect!!!

Sent on 03/13/2015

Can't say enough about DJ Joe, he was very flexible to deal with and extremely responsive.
    He was always on top of everything if not one step ahead and made sure he kept his eyes on me and my husband thru out the night. He is very well equipped for any surprises and the whole night went just great. the monogram we asked for came out looking great and so does the up lighting.
    We can't thank him enough for a great magical night.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Nick · Married on 11/16/2014

Super Job A++++++++!!! Joe is a great guy, his professionalism can not be beat.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Everything was beautiful, you did a great job yourself!! Happy Holidays.

Crystal · Married on 11/07/2014

Joe did an amazing job at my wedding very professional, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Once again Congrats!! I had an amazing time, Thank you for having me.

Kendall · Married on 10/16/2014

DJ Joe was amazing from the planning stages to the wedding. He was very helpful with ideas, and putting things together for us. Very easy to get ahold of and kept us in the loop of what was going on. During the wedding many things changed in timing but Joe kept things running as if it was planned. With as many DJ's out there in the market I'm glad we found Kool kat DJ & Karoke services!!!!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much we really appreciate your feedback, we consider it an honor to have been a part of your special day.

margaret · Married on 10/05/2014

DJ Joe was very professional and amazing. Joe had our wedding guests on the floor dancing and having a wonderful time. Our guests raved about how much they enjoyed the music and dancing. Joe's prices were very affordable and we were very happy with his service. Thank you Joe for making our day so special.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

it was my honor to have been selected for your special day!!

Liz · Married on 10/04/2014

Professional and very cool ! I hire him for the majority of my events and will continue to do so. Great guy to work with.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, always a pleasure, I'm looking forward to working with you again.

january · Married on 10/04/2014

DJ Vega provided our wedding reception with the perfect kind of fun and music. He was very involved in knowing how things were during the event and always checked with us to ensure an amazing evening. I would recommend his services to anyone!! He has such a great personality to go along with it all. Thank you for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank You January & Bill, It was an honor to be there for your special day!!

Joe did an amazing job at our wedding! He was very helpful with suggestions for song choices and played great music that kept everyone on the dance floor all night. The uplighting that he provided added so much to the room and really transformed it into a beautiful space. Compared to other DJ's that we looked at, Joe's prices were very affordable, and we were extremely happy with his service! Thanks for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, you guys were amazing to work with. I wish you all the best!