Kool Kat Entertainment Reviews

Kool Kat Entertainment 3
Kool Kat Entertainment 4
Kool Kat Entertainment 5

Jennifer · Married on 10/28/2017

Joe was outstanding from the moment we considered him for our wedding. Prior to the wedding, the planning and communication was great. We had met with him upon his request a month or two before the date to put the final details in place and to actually get ideas of what kind of people we were so he could give us the best possible experience for our reception, and he delivered. He was alway available during the planning stages. Very well priced, and his abilities speak to his profession. Joe and his team helped make our day "perfect". We have had several guests comment on how great the DJ and music was. The Photo Booth was also a big hit! Joe kept the reception moving along, making last minute changes and was flexible throughout. The uplighting was beautiful as well and definitely worth it.

Kool Kat Entertainment 6
    Kool Kat Entertainment 7
    Sent on 11/02/2017

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jennifer & Greg the entire day was fabulous I was honored to be a part of your special day!!! I can't wait to work with you guys for future events.

Mike · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot overstate how great it was having Joe DJ our wedding!! The guy is very nice and very accommodating. He listened to what we wanted, wrote it down, and knew all the information before the day. He didn’t bug us or ask for anything that wasn’t in the contract, and he even added in extra things we asked for at the last minute.

His wife worked the photo booth and she made sure that my (now)wife and I got multiple pictures. She was very friendly and outgoing, it seemed like she was so happy that everyone was excited about the photo booth! Also, she put together a seriously nice, high quality book of ALL the photo booth pictures from the night! It was amazing!

Kool Kat Entertainment is so good at their jobs that we didn’t notice they were there, in a good way. We didn’t need to request any songs, the flow of music was excellent and didn’t change rapidly from fast to slow or visa versa, and they kept everything positive and the party going well into the night!

5 our 5, would recommend to ANYONE looking for a perfect, fun DJ, photo booth, and lighting! So awesome!!!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, we are overwhelmed by the review. we had just as much fun as you guys did and It was an honor to be a part of your special day!

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2017

Joe was an absolutely pleasure to work with, he NAILED it when it came down to the day of the wedding, everyone kept telling us how great the DJ was. We highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!!.

Thank you Joe, we couldn't have had a better time you were amazing!

-The Jansens

Sent on 10/09/2017

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, you guys were a pleasure to work with. It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day.

Claudia · Married on 08/19/2017

We were extremely happy with his services. He was prepared, on time and professional. He did a great job at keeping everyone entertained and dancing. It was a perfect evening! Thank you!

Sent on 01/06/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/13/2017

Having the photobooth from Kool Kat Entertainment was easily one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding, our guests loved it, it was a huge hit! Everyone loved being able to take some extra fun photos home with them. Every detail was done to perfection and you can just tell they really care about their customers. We could not be happier! Thank you for the amazing addition to our wedding!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Tabitha · Married on 05/05/2017

We had DJ Joe at our wedding and he was above and beyond what I expected. I wanted to give the DJ the key times and such and then not have to worry about the rest, he was perfect with that. He took great requests and fed off the energy of the crowd. The dance floor was never empty. I would highly recommend using this service. I was a little hesitant with the fact you don't meet your DJ before the big day but it worked out great and I wouldn't have changed a thing. He was amazing the entire night.Thank you for making all our dreams come true.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you it was an honor...

Demi · Married on 04/29/2017

Joe was a pleasure to work with! Professional, responsive to any questions and made great suggestions. Planning a wedding is not easy, theres a lot to do and Joe made sure to let me know up front about everything he needed from us on the music portion to make it a fun night, we made a lot of requests and everyone of them was fullfilled. We had a blast and I knew up front that it would be a success. If you are looking to have a great time at your wedding or event I would highly recommend Kool Kat entertainment!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words, It was our pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Stacy · Married on 04/08/2017

Joe and Candice were amazing! They truly made our wedding EPIC!!!! I would recommend Kool Kat to anyone who asks or will listen!

Kool Kat Entertainment 8
    Sent on 10/17/2017

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, we had a great time at your wedding too. You guys know how to have a good time.

Jenn · Married on 02/19/2017

Don't hesitate to book Joe Vega. He is the best!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jenn, It was an honor to be a part of your special day, we love what we do, congratulations
    Jenn & Luke.

Stephanie · Married on 12/03/2016

From the moment we met Joe, we knew he was a great fit for our wedding! Throughout the entire planning process Joe made sure to quickly answer any questions that we had. He checked that the specific versions of our songs were the ones we wanted to have during our ceremony and provided great suggestions for music throughout the day. Joe coordinated with our photographer and videographer and communicated clearly with us throughout the reception so we knew what was going on when and where we needed to go (cake cutting, specific dances, shoe game, etc.). Not only did Joe assist with the flow of the reception but he kept our family and friends entertained and on the dance floor the entire night! We were also extremely happy with the photo booth we had through Kool Kat Entertainment. The photo booth attendant was accommodating to all of our guests and Joe worked with me to create the perfect photo strip design that complimented our wedding colors and decor. We would highly recommend booking with Joe for your wedding, we had a really great experience.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Stephanie & Anthony, It certainly was a night to remember, I am so happy to have been a part of It.. In about 48hrs you will have the Online gallery of photos from the photo booth and be able to relive the wedding from a whole new fabulous perspective. Thank you again for honoring me the privilege of DJing your special day.

Mayra · Married on 12/01/2016

Joe was professional and a great DJ. He played exactly what my daughter wanted at her sweet sixteen event. I would definetly use him again, and recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Mayra, everything was beautiful and we were happy to be a part of it!
    Continued blessings for you and the family.

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

Joe Vega was the best DJ ever! He conducts himself with such professionalism. He is very thorough and walks you through every detail of your day. The quality of service provided by Joe was absolutely fantastic. My husband and I love music, so it was hard for us to determine specifically what songs we wanted, so we left it up to DJ's choice and let me tell you the best decision we made. Every one of our guests complimented his work and enjoyed every song that he played. Once the party started, the dance floor was never empty. The up lighting her provided for our reception space completed the look perfectly. We also utilized the photo booth. All of our guests had such a great time taking funny pictures. Following the reception, my husband and I immediately got a photo album of all the pictures from the booth and we really enjoyed looking at how much fun our friends and family had. Thank you Joe for making our wedding so amazing and fun.
    I cannot stress enough how we HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joe Vega and Kool Kat Entertainment as your DJ of choice. I PROMISE that you will never ever be disappointed.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, thank you thank you! We received so many compliments at the wedding and this review certainly is the icing on the cake!
    We could not of asked for better clients and we are grateful for the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Melanie · Married on 11/18/2016

My husband and I have used Joe Vega multiple times for our business parties, so we knew he would absolutely kill our wedding (in a good way). He was great! He made sure to play the music we requested and also was nice enough to take requests when necessary. He helped keep everything on time and on track! He is wonderful!

Sent on 11/29/2016

M · Married on 11/13/2016

My venue recommended Joe when I booked for the reception. I reached out to Joe and instantly knew he was the best fit. Any question I had he was always able to answer or accommodate. He is very passionate for what he does and always puts his best forward...it definitely shows! I also had the Photo Booth for my reception so the guests could have some fun and get some additional keepsakes to remember the night. Everyone loved the photobooth. I love that his wife monitored the photobooth the entire night and had fun with the guests. I loved being able to go home and see all of the pictures that everyone took. Thank you Joe, for everything. You truly made it a wonderful night. Everyone enjoyed your work and presence and you really kept me at ease because I knew you would be able to keep everything on track. I hope to get another reason to throw a big party so I can definitely have you DJ for us again. Stay wonderful!

For those of you on the fence whether to hire Kool Kat, don't be. You are in good hands, Joe is the best! (:

Sent on 11/14/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much it was a blessing to be a part of your special day. It was an absolute pleasure to meet you, Joseph and your wonderful family thank you again for everything and best of luck in the future.

Janis · Married on 10/23/2016

DJ JOE VEGA WAS AMAZING! He stepped in as a last minute replacement, and I was amazed by his professionalism and the speed at which he took my jumbled together ridiculousness of a Playlist and made it sound like I knew what I was doing. You're amazing at your job. I highly recommend DJ JOE VEGA FROM KOOL KAT ENTERTAINMENT!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

WOW!! words can not adequately describe how grateful and honored I am to have been a part of your special day, You guys were absolutely amazing to work with. I hope to be able to see and work with you guys again real soon.
    Thanks again

Kailyn · Married on 10/08/2016

Look Kat's photo booth was a hit at our wedding. All of our guest had so much fun choosing from such a great selection of props. Will definitely use them again for future events!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kailyn, we appreciate it, we were glad to be a part of your special day.

Mark · Married on 10/01/2016

Throughout the entire experience, Joe was very professional. Responsive to our questions, thorough in his explanations, and helpful with advice. We are extremely happy with his service, our event was a blast, and we look forward to telling everyone about his services

Sent on 10/06/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Awww, thank you so much Mark and Gina I was blessed to be a part of your special day!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/03/2016

Joe did an awesome job being the DJ at my wedding. I was so pleased with how everything turned out. We met, and also talked on the phone to make sure everything was planned and ready for the wedding. I also did a photobooth with him, which was a blast and all of my guests enjoyed it. Joe knew exactly what he was doing so everything ran smoothly and I didn't have to worry about anything.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Shannon, We had a blast!! You guys were so much fun and I was made to feel like I was part of the family, Hope to work with guys again in the future.
    Thanks again for letting us entertain you.
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/05/2016

Joe was a fantastic Dj for our wedding. Being an out of state bride it can be hard to plan thing but Joe made it so easy. He has a very detailed song list/form and called to go over the little details we wanted. We and our guest had a blast and were on the dance floor the whole time which is exactly what we wanted. I would recommend him to any Bride in the Tampa, FL area.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Hannah, it was an awesome night, I am so glad I could be a part of if.

Patricia · Married on 05/26/2016

Joe was amazing! I gave him some songs as guides of what we liked and his song choice was spot on! Very accommodating with our requests and he kept the reception moving through the evening. Highly recommend for any event and I would use again without hesitation!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, it was an honor to be a part of your special day!

shani · Married on 05/06/2016

Joe and Candice made our event awesome. Candice tolerated the kids multiple visits to the photo booth, and Joe kept the music going. They were great!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, your wedding was so much fun, and so unique.it was an honor to be a part of your special day.

angelica · Married on 04/16/2016

We had a great wedding. Joe really helped keep the party going and getting people to dance. I would highly recommened him to friends and family.

Sent on 04/17/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Angelica, I can't wait to send you you the digital photo's from the Photo Booth.. We had a great time too!!

elizabeth · Married on 04/09/2016

Joe is truly amazing! He is extremely professional, quality of service was absolutely superb and he truly made my wedding amazing! Joe walked me through every detail, providing me with nothing but the best . He is a pleasure to work with, always responding promptly to any questions or concerns I had. I highly recommend Kool Kat entertainment. I promise, you won't be disappointed! Thanks Joe, for making my wedding day great!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Charles and Elizabeth, you guys were an absolute pleasure to work with, I am so grateful to you guys, thank you for the opportunity and I hope to be a part of all your future celebrations.

Angela · Married on 02/27/2016

DJ Joe Vega was amazing!! He was great to work with. He always followed up to make sure everything was going smooth worth the wedding. He wanted to make sure he was not missing any details. He played great music and everyone was on the dance floor the whole time! All my guests enjoyed the music. He did a great job with presenting my bridal party and my family. Do not look any further this is the DJ to hire!! Thank you for doing such a phenomenal job!!

Sent on 03/01/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Wow, I really appreciate you guys!! You were a bunch of rock stars from the very beginning, it was truly my honor to be a part of your special day, and now we will stay in contact as friends!! Thank you so much!

Brandon · Married on 02/13/2016

Joe was extremely helpful during our wedding. We had specific requests and he catered to them. He also kept the wedding flow going and kept us on track for the duration. We would highly recommend Joe to anyone for any event.

Sent on 02/27/2016

Kool Kat Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my honor & privilege to be a part of your special day!!