Konrad Odhiambo Photography Reviews

3 | Troy, NY

3 Reviews for Konrad Odhiambo Photography

Adele · Married on 11/10/2018

Very professional, attentive and reasonable pricing

Konrad was very quick to respond to all my questions and he delivered my photos quicker than anticipated. During my wedding, he was very attentive to my wishes and was very professional. Would definitely recommend him

Sent on 11/30/2018

Phillip · Married on 10/06/2018

Konrad is a fantastic photographer, professional, courteous and warm! He had as much fun taking our pictures as we had at our wedding. I'd highly recommend him for ANY events you want memorialized!

Sent on 10/14/2018

cassie · Married on 08/13/2017

Cassie Christman

Konrad truly has an eye for photos. He meets the needs of his clients and does everything in his power to capture the perfect shots! He truly is gifted! Konrad is pleasure to work with and most certainly reasonably priced!! I would recommend Konrad to anyone looking to get pictures done for any special occasion! We had an intimate wedding ceremony and he exceeded our expectations! We are happy that we had a photographer who was personable and truly passionate about the work they do. ❤️we cannot thank him enough. We will have memories to look back on for many many years to come because of his expertise.

Sent on 12/03/2018