Konja's Bridal Reviews

10 | Berkley, MI

10 Reviews for Konja's Bridal

Diana · Married on 05/26/2018

I went to five or six different salons for bridesmaid dresses and we knew we had to go back and purchase the dresses from them. They, by far, had the most reasonable prices and the girls that worked there were so helpful. We tried on so many dresses and they were patient and helpful throughout the whole process. My bridesmaids had no problems with ordering and alterations. Even with one of my bridesmaids living in Florida, everything went smoothly. The dresses fit perfectly and my bridesmaids loved them! They had a huge selection of designers, styles, and prices; you’ll surely find something beautiful! I am so happy I went with Konja’s bridal for my bridesmaid dresses and would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Carissa · Married on 08/22/2015

We had heard so many great things about Konja Bridal, that we had to check it out. We were thrilled to see that they carried a huge selection of dresses, and ended up choosing Wtoo bridesmaids dresses for the girls. They offer free alterations if you buy the dresses there, which is really convenient! I also ended up getting my wedding dress (purchased elsewhere) altered here, and they were quick and super efficient. I would definitely recommend this place, as they have a great selection, do excellent alteration work, and have an amazingly supportive and fun staff.

Sent on 09/11/2015

Jill · Married on 05/08/2010

This was a great experience to purchase my wedding dress. Everyone there was very helpful. A little awkward in the beginning, you have to pull your own choices off of the rack. But I found my perfect dress! There were dresses that could be ordered or you could purchase the dress off of the rack, which is what I did. I received a great price. I had 3 fittings, all worked out very well, no issues. Regarding the comment above, they are open till 7 on Tuesdays.

Sent on 05/26/2010

Abby · Married on 11/07/2009

I used Konja's for my alterations as well as purchased the bridesmaid dresses here as well - the ladies here are wonderful, friendly and helpful. Alterations were very reasonably priced and perfect, only needed 1 fitting!

Sent on 11/29/2009

Lizzie · Married on 06/20/2014

We ordered our bridesmaid dresses from Konja and it was a pleasant experience. They are flexible and get the job done in an organized, smooth, manner. I had out of town bridesmaids and Konja made sure all dresses were fitted and ready on time. The alterations were free, which serves as an added bonus :)

Sent on 06/27/2014

The fact that alterations are included made this a sure bet for my bridesmaids dresses! Everyone looked great. The shop seems to always be super busy.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Erinn · Married on 09/11/2010

3.0

Konja's was great. I bought my bridesmaids dresses and my gown from there. They were always willing to help because I was an out of town bride and had 2 out of town bridesmaids. They were great and fast when it came to alterations, and even when one bridesmaid got alterations done elsewhere and they didn't steam it - Konja's took it back and did it!

I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/01/2010

3.5

My alterations were fabulous. They were very flexible.

Sent on 07/17/2012

0.4
      0.5

I have had 3 dresses from Konja's for wedding's that I have been in. All have had horrid alterations. The most recent alterations were awful. None of the boning in the dresses were adjusted in any of the bridesmaids dresses to fit our bodies- so the curve where the bust was in the dress did not line up with our actual busts. Also when I put the dress on for my brother's wedding I noticed a huge hole in the front of the dress (see uploaded pictures for details). This went unnoticed at the store because of the pleating in the dress which had a flowy shirt. Konja's is not taking any responsibility. I do take fault in that I should have inspected the entirety of the dress before i left the store with it. However, I feel at a "reputable" bridal store once should not have to inspect every single inch of the dress.

I also have been in Konja's multiple times due to being a bridesmaids. The staff are rude and unpleasant. Every experience and interaction I have had there has been awful. I have given them chance after chance to prove they weren't as bad as my last experience and they have failed on all levels.

I will never again go back and I recommend you do not as well.

Sent on 01/21/2015

Kim · Married on 05/10/2014

0.4
      0.5

Brides maids dresses were purchased from Konja's Bridal. It was the worst experience ever. It started with the alterations or the lack thereof. After the initital fitting, I returned to the for my final fitting and to my horror my dress did not fit properly in the bust area. The dress was layered with chiffon. The under dress portion was what needed to be altered, but no one seemed to listen or understand what I was telling them about how the dress felt and fitted. They altered the underarm and shoulder areas of the dress, which wasn't a real alteration. All they did was just gather the should seem at the shoulder and ran a stich across, which resulted in the dress being twisted and the shoulders being un-even. I returned four times. The third time, they hadn't even altered anything it was exactly the same. So on the fourth visit, I just took the dress the way it was which was two weeks before the wedding. I didn't have time to take the dress anywhere else to be altered so I did it my self. When I turned the dress inside out to fix the dress, it looked like a four year old had been turned loose with a sewing maching it was horrible. I took out all the stictching, took in the areas that was too big and pressed the seems so the material would lie flat.

Sent on 05/23/2014