Kodi Dustin Photography Reviews

12 Reviews for Kodi Dustin Photography

• Alee

Alee and Grant Lien · Married on 07/11/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I would definitely recommend Kodi! She was so much fun to work with! Our pictures for both the engagement session and wedding turned out amazing! She captured so many amazing memories that we can look back on. She is definitely experienced and knows what she is doing!!

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Meghan Kranker

Meghan · Married on 06/22/2019

Above and Beyond Expectation

I don’t think I could praise Kodi enough for how amazing she and her assistant, Mandy, did at our wedding. She was on time from the beginning, and from then on directed everything with so much expertise it was absolutely amazing. As a bride with jitters, nerves, and a overall anxiety about getting my picture taken, I did not feel those things when working with Kodi. She had my back with decisions, and was more than happy to distract/direct people away when unneeded a break from pictures and attention. I have only had the time to glance at a few photos on her camera, but both the portraits and the candid shots she took looked amazing even before edits. I honestly do not think I could have chosen a better photographer, and cannot thank Kodi and Mandy enough for the wonderful experience.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Reilly · Married on 06/15/2019

A dream to work with

Kodi was a DREAM to work with! She made everything so easy. She is so sweet and truly cares for her brides and their vision. She responded so quickly to all of my questions during the planning process as well. My photos turned out so beautiful, her talent is absolutely amazing! I HIGHLY recommend her if you want amazing photos to remember your big day!!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Kylee · Married on 06/01/2019

We loved Kodi!

We loved Kodi! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera for both our engagement shoot and our wedding day. All of our pictures came out wonderful and there were so many to choose from. We can't wait for more opportunities to use her in the future.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Rosalie · Married on 10/06/2018

Phenomenal!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Kodi Dustin Photography to do our engagement and wedding photos. She is so sweet, talented, professional, patient, very responsive, and does quality work! We ended up needing umbrellas for snow and rain and she was prepared when we weren’t! Could not be happier in our decision. If you want quality work on such an important thing in life, choose Kodi Dustin!

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • Libby

Libby Rutz · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing!!!

Kodi did our wedding photos back in August and I can't put in to words how wonderful she was to work with. Prior to the big day, she was great about reaching out to us so she could understand what our needs and expectations were. She arrived perfectly on time and her sweet, bubbly personality made her so easy to work with. She had everything so organized and even printed out my (extensively) long list of "must have" photos so she didn't miss any! When I say she went above and beyond, I mean it. My husband and I typically feel pretty awkward in front of a camera and she made us feel so at ease. And the photos turned out breathtaking. Not to mention, she was able to capture all of the little details of the wedding that we otherwise would have forgotten about but will now cherish forever! I highly recommend Kodi, I promise you will not be disappointed. We will definitely be using her again for all of our photos in the future!

Sent on 11/10/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley B · Married on 08/11/2018

Amazing photos

Kodi was amazing to work with. Right away she was very responsive and open to whatever we wanted. On our wedding day she couldn't have been more fun or flexible on what type of pictures we took. She was able to capture all of our moments seamlessly!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Elisabeth Rinta · Married on 06/30/2018

Kodi was amazing!

Kodi did an amazing job shooting our wedding! She was professional, on time and very flexible. Our pictures turned out amazing and everything I wanted documented was in our pictures!

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Angie

Angie Beegle · Married on 06/23/2018

Montana Bliss!

Kodi was AMAZING to work with!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Katrina · Married on 05/19/2018

Kodi was BEYOND AMAZING for my wedding! She was able to capture every moment that I wanted, and so many other little moments that were so special! I couldn't imagine having a better photographer. She was flexible with her packages and her time of arrival to really customize for my needs and budget. Overall, truly a spectacular lady and artist!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Kelli · Married on 12/14/2017

Kodi is soo awesome at what she does! She was great at getting me and my husband in cute poses and made us look really attractive! She is very professional and can work with any environment and make is a beautiful background.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/24/2017

Kodi is wonderful photographer and human being. She was great to work with and captured all the little moments of the day that we didn't think to ask about. She is very professional and made us feel totally at ease during the whole process!

Sent on 11/25/2017