Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey Reviews

52 | Belleville, NJ

52 Reviews for Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey

1 User photo

3.0

Unfortunately we didn't get Alexandra Paez herself to be the officiant at our wedding which was a serious shock to us. A woman we weren't expecting at all presented herself on behalf of Alexandra. Unfortunately, though this woman was extremely sweet and professional, my husband couldn't understand her when we were saying our vows. In addition, our last name was not pronounced correctly and that really upset me. I give 3 stars only because the officiant that presented herself was extremely sweet and professional.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/09/2015

1.8
      2.0
      1.0

My husband and I recently hired Knot by the Sea for our wedding. Our two compliments are that they could do it on short notice, and it was affordable. However, the officiant did not turn up and she didn't call to let me know of this - I only found out when I called her at the time that the ceremony was supposed to be starting. In her defense, I believe there was a family incident - however, the professional thing to do would have been to call to let us know. It created a lot of stress for us on our wedding day. She sent a replacement who we had never talked to, and he did a pretty bad job. He read a lot of the ceremony out incorrectly, to the point that I edited out some of the video before sending it to family.

Sent on 11/13/2015