Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey Reviews

52 | Belleville, NJ

52 Reviews for Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey

1 User photo

Rene · Married on 12/16/2012

Very helpful people and nice persons

Sent on 03/01/2013

Lidia · Married on 12/01/2012

Alejandra Paez es una persona muy profecional y puntual. Estoy muy agradecida por su servicio.
    Gracias

Sent on 03/06/2013

faith · Married on 05/18/2012

Alexandria did a wonderful job at our wedding! It was a pleasure to have her as our officiant and be a part of our special day!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Emily · Married on 04/22/2012

Alexandra did a wonderful job for our ceremony! We were looking to have a bilingual ceremony so both of our families could understand what was happening in the ceremony. Alexandra responded to all of our questions within a short time and accomidated any changes we made.

Sent on 04/27/2012

DAHIANA · Married on 03/03/2012

Ramon and I want to thank you very much for the absolutely lovely ceremony you performed Saturday evening. Everyone there commented on what a wonderful, personal, and professional job you did. Several people said they wanted you to "do" their weddings, too. Especially, we'd like to applaud your inclusion of a brief personal mention of each of our family members during the ceremony. We were complimented by each guest.also would like to thank you for an incredible, unforgettable wedding ceremony! Thank you for all of your help and patience during our busy wedding day. Your words and our vows were so memorable that people still compliment us on them! I know everyone says that their day was perfect, but ours truly was!! Thank you again****Dahiana & Ramon

Sent on 03/08/2012

haute · Married on 03/02/2012

Alexandra was a pleasure to work with. She was very flexible and patient with us. She gave us suggestions for our ceremony readings and took the time to include a special reading during our ceremony that incorporated our cultural traditions. I am very pleased with how everything worked out. My ceremony was beautiful and everyone praised the special reading that we've selected.

Sent on 04/21/2012

Richard · Married on 11/26/2011

Alex was a dream come true for us! She is very friendly, professional, and organized. She did a fantastic job as an officiant, and made some recommendations to us during the planning process that we took advantage of as well. Her value to us FAR exceeded her fee, which was important to us since we were on a budget.

Anyone who hires Alex will be VERY pleased! THANKS ALEX!!!

Sent on 12/01/2011

Ruth · Married on 10/17/2011

Alexandra was very professional, efficient and presented herself and her company incredible well.
    My spouse and I renewed our wedding vows on the exact date that we had been married 30 years earlier. She traveled a great distance to assist us with our very special day and took every precaution to be there on time and ready to go.
    She was an absolute blessing to work with.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Natalia · Married on 10/10/2011

Thank you, Alexandra! We are very happy you did our wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2011

J · Married on 10/02/2011

My wife and I recently got married in Northern New Jersey and we decided to have Alexandra of Knot By The Sea as our Officiant. Alexandra was awesome! From day one she was very responsive and the communication was great. She responds to both e-mails and phone calls quickly... Once we began planning our ceremony... Alex had a large selection of ceremony scripts to choose from. We opted to go with a non-religious yet spiritual ceremony. Alexandra was very flexible and was even willing to make last minute changes if needed. She was prompt, and her dress even blended right in with the wedding party! I'd recommend Knot By The Sea if you're looking for outstanding quality and reliability at an affordable price. Check out her website.... It's way better than many other Officiants!

Elena · Married on 09/10/2011

Always talk to your wedding officiant in order to make your wedding ceremony as personal as you want it. Remember it is your wedding, one of the special days of your life! :)
    Alex is a great and open minded wedding officiant! We had the opportunity to ask and talk to her about all our wedding ceremony wishes and expectations. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Thank you Alexandra from Knot by the Sea!

Luis · Married on 09/10/2011

It was great to have Knot By The Sea to get us married. Very responsive and great care for the details. Highly recommended!

LUIS AND ELENA

Jaqueline · Married on 08/05/2011

Alexandra was an amazing officiant. She was very responsive to my emails and gave me a lot of ideas to have in the ceremony. She came and met with me and my husband (yay!) at home and was very detailed and passionate. I wouldn't have wanted any other way.

Sent on 08/23/2011
  • Alexis

Alexis · Getting married on 03/13/2021

All the services provided by knot by the sea were great. The photographer was awesome and everyone was such a pleasure to work with. They made what is generally stressful planning easy as pie and everything was on time and flawless. I'd recommend using them to anyone! -Alexis

Sent on 12/06/2015

Amy · Married on 04/04/2015

Knot by the Sea were simply fantastic. From the very first email, Alex was quick to respond to all questions and quiries and offered her well appreciated advice. Everything was well organised so me and my husband didn't have to worry about a thing. Joan the photographer was amazing and the photos that we have received are out standing.
    Keep making dreams come true.

Sent on 06/17/2015

I highly recommend Alexandra and Joan for a perfect wedding! Alexandra was very responsive and organized when it came to setting out the details ahead of time. They ensured everything went according to plan, and as we wanted the day of! They couldn't have been more helpful!!! Joan was a fantastic photographer, who showed creativity and passion for his photography. The end result was great! They delivered everything as promised, and we couldn't be happier with the photos, and the way the day went. Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Jocelyn · Married on 07/31/2013

Alexandra and Joan were truly amazing for the price they were asking. I cannot express how they have made the process that much more stress-free. Alexandra was very helpful during the rushed 3 week process. She was responsive and never let me hanging with any questions I had. She also let my husband and I put together our owe vows and was 100% supportive of all changes made. Joan was no different. He was definitely the best photographer we could ask for. He spotted us before we spotted him! Alas! He was shooting photographs of us the moment we entered our ceremony site! Very upbeat, professional, warm-hearted and just overall a great experience. What really struck us as amazing service was the way Joan worked around my husband's injury and still produced excellent photos. Even though my husband was in pain and not in a great mood which forced us to cut our session short, he did an awesome job working with us to make things right. Would not ask for anything more! Thanks again for everything, we have already shared our wonderful experience with everyone we know and would only want others to experience the amazing service we witnessed.

Sent on 09/03/2013

Knot by the Sea Weddings - Officiant Alexandra Paez - New York & New Jersey's reply:

Thank you so much Jocelyn for your kind words! It was an honor for Joan and Myself to be part of your Central Park Wedding. You have an adorable family and it was truly a great pleasure to work with you. We hope to see you soon on your complimentary mini photo session!
  • Vivian

Vivian · Married on 05/18/2012

Alexandra was very professional and responsive. She was considerate of the fact that I was planning our wedding from a distance. She was very responsive to my emails and made me feel comfortable about our ceremony. Even after our wedding, she followed up with our marriage certificate and ensured a speedy delivery. My husband and I are very appreciative of her services. :)

Sent on 06/17/2012

Tesha · Married on 05/17/2014

Very professional service that was affordable.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Poor time management was late on the day of the wedding

Sent on 02/27/2013

the photographer is very late so thats a downer.. however the officiant is very flexible and proffessional.

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • Candice

Candice · Married on 04/10/2016

4.2
      3.5

My husband and I used Knot by the Seas Most Popular package for our elopement April 2016. I believe I came across the company by searching on Wedding Wire. Leading up to the date I was slightly concerned about using services from people I never met. We arrived in NY on a Thursday picked up our marriage certificate on Friday and ended our weekend away with our wedding on Sunday. I can honestly say working with Alex and Joan made our weekend that much better. From the moment they arrived they took care of everything. My bouquet was everything I wanted. Since it was just the two of us Alex understood our desire to keep the ceremony short and sweet. Joan then took us on a tour of Central Park capturing the best pictures I could have imagined. He also regaled us with stories about the park and which movies/tv shows were filmed in different sections.

Only our immediate family knew that we got married so I wanted to create an announcement right away. By the end of the day of our ceremony Joan had provided me with 15 sneak peek images to use for the announcement. About 2 weeks later we had the full gallery of images to choose from and create our Video slideshow. I took my time to select the right images for the video and song. I received the slideshow today and I am in awe of how perfect it is. I will cherish this video for years to come as watching it brought me back to the exact emotions I was feeling during the ceremony. Many thanks to Alex and Joan for everything you did to make our day fantastic.

Sent on 06/01/2016

4.2

Alexandra and Joan were great! My script for the wedding was beautiful. It made me tear up, as soon as I read it. It was a wonderful ceremony. I HIGHLY recommend them as a package. Although I don't have all the photos, right now, I can say the professionalism was great. He took us to a few locations in Central Park and had some great spots for photos. I can't wait to see them all. My family was already impressed with the few he sent. I was grateful that they could guide us to our dream wedding. We wanted something small and intimate and it was delivered. Many thanks to them.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2016

After an excellent experience with Alexandra at Knot By the Sea I felt it only right to share our experience. Firstly, me and my wife are from the UK and planned our New York wedding in three weeks. Alexandra was quick to respond to our emails and extremely helpful in answering our enquiries. We married in central park, with Alexandra offering suggestions for nice locations and providing a convenient meeting point. On the day, Alexandra was on time and greeted us warmly. The ceremony was lovely and delivered well. The photographer was accommodating to our specific requests, while also making creative use of the surroundings, such as sprinklers in the background which formed a rainbow in the sun creating a great background for our pictures. After the wedding, all follow up communication regarding our pictures was efficient and extremely helpful.

To anyone planning an elopement wedding in New York, I would highly recommend Alexandra at Knot by The Sea. We selected the more basic package as we were on a budget, so we didn't have the likes of flowers etc. but we still got an excellent service and a truly great wedding ceremony.

Thank you again Alexandra.

Sent on 10/13/2016

we found Knot by the Sea Weddings in doing an online search for wedding officiants. we interviewed 3 officiants and found alex by far to be the most friendly & accommodating officiant. we met at a local starbucks and she thoroughly explained our options for our wedding day. we had a surprise wedding (only me and my now husband knew) which was held in the backyard. everyone thought they were coming for a summer bbq. on the day of our wedding alex arrived 15 minutes before the time we wanted the wedding to start and blended in with our guest. no one was the wiser until i came downstairs in my wedding gown. my husband and i didn't exchange our own vows and left it in alex's hands to come up with the vows- which were beautiful. words cannot express how perfect the day was and alex was a huge part of it. thank you alex!

Sent on 09/16/2014