Knollwood Country Club Reviews

Knollwood Country Club 5
Knollwood Country Club 6
Knollwood Country Club 7

Heather · Married on 03/05/2005

We just had our reception here. The food was amazing, and they weren't scared when I wanted to offer three options for dinner. The room was big, and the dance floor was centered and big. We had 250 people at our wedding and were not crowded at all. The only thing I would have preferred was more greenery decoration in the room itself. They could have changed that by now though. They were flexible in bar options as well.

Sent on 11/08/2008

Maggie · Married on 10/31/2015

3.5

I had a small wedding about 100 guests. The venue was perfect for the occasion. I also had my reception there because I won a raffle at their annual expo and so it was free but it would normally be $1000.00 to have the ceremony there. The ceremony was outside and it was just beautiful! Since I did have an October wedding I had to take my pictures before the ceremony because of daylight savings but it was still perfect.

The venue itself has multiple rooms available to host any event but I held mine in the bigger room because even though I had a small amount of people I had room to spread out and add additional things. I had a photo booth as well as a sweets bar and I had plenty of room for all that and more. I don't have any complaints about the service I received from the Knollwood employees or their coordinators. Courtney Nolasco was my person of contact and she was awesome. I would email her with any question or concern that I ad and she was really good about replying and putting me at ease. When it came down to my final walk through with her she went over every detail with me and if I was unsure of anything she would help me out and make suggestions that would be beneficial to my event. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Morgan · Married on 07/01/2017

We had a very good experience having our wedding at the Knollwood Country Club. The wedding coordinators, Sue and Courtney, were so helpful and really cooperative. The room and ceremony site were set-up prior to my arrival and were absolutely perfect! The food was also delicious! Overall, we are so thrilled by how wonderful our wedding was and so thankful that we chose Knollwood!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Michelle · Married on 01/05/2008

4.2

The only bad thing that went wrong was with the seating chart for the reception. The number of chairs at the tables were not set up as we asked.

Sent on 04/01/2008
  • F

Fatima · Married on 03/30/2013

3.8
      3.0

Knollwood has a beautiful ballroom with a very nice view. We loved it because we wanted to have an outdoor ceremony. Sue, the event planner was wonderful to work with. We had a very nice wedding. The only complaint we had was that the food is just ok and the waiters were not professional. Some of my wedding guests complained to me about the waiters not understanding English and being rude. I also noticed that that waiters were eating from my candy buffet. Other than that, the ace is beautiful and a good value.

Sent on 01/11/2014

Becky · Married on 03/31/2007

3.4
      3.0

Beautiful place and nice staff, however staff turnover seemed to be high...new people were working on the day of my wedding. Our original planner did come for the rehearsal but not for our wedding (she was no longer working there) Our DJ took care of everything that day...so no worries for us! Would recommend!

Sent on 12/02/2008

3.2
      2.5
      3.5

We got married in April 2015 and unfortunately Knollwood had no sound system for the ceremony outside so we had to bring in our own speakers and full sound system for the ceremony. Due to the heat the sound system didn't work after half way into the ceremony and nobody after the first 3 rows could hear the special music sung or the pastor. To pay so much money for a venue without a sound system was very disappointing. Also, during the reception it got very hot and I (the bride) couldn't enjoy the time with guests because I had to be fanned down in the hall way. I waited near the office for the ladies to open the door so I could tell them to turn on air conditioning but they never opened their door since they were in a meeting. I was told that I would have the girl at Knollwood as my wedding coordinator but after the ceremony I didn't see her and there was no help with the heat in the room used for the reception. The location was beautiful for the ceremony but we did have helicopters overhead at one point, making it hard to hear and then when our brought in sound system went out I was disappointed as we had no back up. Knollwood needs to invest in a sound system for outside and a better sound system inside as well

Sent on 12/10/2015