Knollwood Country Club Reviews

Knollwood Country Club 5
Knollwood Country Club 6
Knollwood Country Club 7

Carmen · Married on 09/24/2016

WOW, where to begin?! Upon entering the Knollwood's Granada Room I knew this was the place for us. My husband and I wanted something that could be outdoors and definitely indoors. This was the place. Courtney and Sue were amazing and accommodating to what we envisioned for our special day. I will say that i was worried for the food tasting because we were not impressed. However, the day of, the food was amazing. Everyone loved our buffet that included the stuffed chicken with champagne sauce, meat carving station, and garlic mashed potatoes. I even asked the waiter to save me a plate because it was THAT good. I was definitely relived and to this day people tell me how impressed they were with the food. Also the staff was amazing! They were very professional and were so accommodating the day of. I was so sad that I was going to miss my cocktail hour but they ensured a waiter would be there for us to provide us with appetizers while we took pictures and relaxed until our grand entrance. I would definitely recommend the Knollwood to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Cecilia · Married on 07/02/2016

I love knollwood country club. I have to plan my wedding within 6months and I was on a budget. I was able to pull it through with the help of Sue and Alex. They are so nice that they were able to accommodate all of my wants and needs. They are so easy to talk to. Very professional and friendly. I will definitely recommend this to couples who are getting married in a budget! ????

Sent on 07/25/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

You will not find better service at such a reasonable price! Perfect for us!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Beau · Married on 05/22/2016

Stephanie and I were married at Knollwood with a beautiful outdoor ceremony on May 22, 2016. We had the reception following in the glorious, massive banquet room and it was everything we could've imagined! It was the best venue, at a great price! Thank you Knollwood for being such a great host to our unforgettable wedding!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Mikala · Married on 05/07/2016

I had contacted 2 vendors prior to Knollwood Country Club, and the customer service was either awful or non-existent. I called over to Knollwood looking for some information on having a wedding there in May. I spoke to Courtney over the phone, she was a breath of fresh air. Soft spoken, amazing customer service, answered every question I had and then some. She recommend me and my now husband come in and meet with her to look at the venue and discuss packages they offer. Me and Eric both have insane schedules, and she was very accommodating with working with us. We met with her and as soon as the meeting was done and we got in the car we both looked at each other and agreed this was our venue. Let it be known this is the one and only venue we physically visited. We booked at Knollwood Country Club just about a year in advance, and within that time Courtney was nothing but awesome answering every email in the most timely matter. Also in this time Knollwood Country Club went through a major renovation and it is breath taking. We had our wedding May 7th 2016 at Knollwood Country Club and just the experience, service, and interaction with every employee was incredible. I was so amazing how great of a team they have there. Everyone is so friendly, helpful, and just made it such an amazing day. Courtney and Sue are so awesome! Courtney was there the day of the wedding checking in saying hi. I think that is one of the biggest things that hit home for me how personal of an experience Knollwood and their team created for us on that day. And it didn't feel like it was because it was just apart of there jobs, but they genuinely cared and wanted it to be the most amazing day. The wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful, and the reception was everything and more. I am so incredibly grateful for my experience with Knollwood Country Club.

Sent on 05/20/2016

linda · Married on 04/02/2016

I can't express how happy I feel that my husband and I decided to have our wedding at Knowllwood Country Club. Sue Scharf was amazing with us. She always answered quickly to my may emails expressing concerns or just simple questions I had. She also always made herself available for my husband and I to go in and make any changes to our package. My husband and I also loved the open house they hosted to allow us to see the new remodeled rooms as well as get information on vendors. It was an awesome event. The day of our wedding, we received many compliments from our guests of how delicious the food and drinks were and of how amazing the service was, especially from the head waiter Tony. I can definitely say I had my dream wedding for a very affordable price. Our wedding package included everything!! (food, unlimited drinks, open bar, cake). It just made our wedding planning so much easier and pleasant. Thank you Knowllwood for such a memorable experience. You have amazing staff that certainly go out of their way to make the bride and groom happy.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Jennifer · event on 11/08/2015

Everyone had a great time! The place is very nice and the food is great. We will definitely be back in the future, and recommend you to other relatives and friends.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Lisa · Married on 11/07/2015

one thing I found really helpful is using tv screen in entry way for guests seating chart simple and Courtney and or Sue does all the work, but if having a plated dinner think about it early as to wear everyone will sit, I found that to be the most stressful part. I dealt mostly with Courtney and she is absolutely wonderful and creative if you need suggestions.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2015

Knollwood Country Club was a wonderful venue. The staff was kind and professional. And there were lots of packages to choose from for any budget.

Sent on 11/27/2015

LESLIE · Married on 07/17/2015

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at this location and everything was great! The venue was ready for us on time and everything was clean and presentable. The staff is great! Courtney was our coordinator and made sure that everything ran smoothly (or at least made sure I didn't find out). The serving and cleaning staff was also great, very friendly and prompt.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Madison and Sue were great and extremely responsive! All our guests loved the decor and service. Exceptional value!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Lilia · Married on 05/23/2015

Got Married here 5/23/15, we had an amazing time. everything was perfect, all the staff was extremely helpful, patient and friendly. Food and drinks were delicious. Premises is well kept so everything was clean. Our guest loved it. Thank you.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Brandy · Married on 05/15/2015

The venue was perfect and the staff was so easy to work with! Courtney was our coordinator and honestly I don't know what I would have done without her!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Brenda · Married on 04/26/2015

I just got married 2 wks ago. Choosing knollwood as my venue was one of the best choices I made. Service is great and staff is amazing. We just did a room rental and had someone else cater. They are very flexible. The place is gourges has amazing views for pictures too. Very happy choosing this place as my venue!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Tania · Married on 01/30/2015

I just got married a month and a half ago and I was beyond happy with booking this venue!! The food was delicious the people were helpful and attentive and I think it's a perfect location for a wedding definitely get bang for your buck! Gives you many options for inexpensive to expensive depending on your budget.

Sent on 03/18/2015
  • Y

Yaneli · Married on 07/05/2014

This place was perfect, the food was delicious and the service was great. The staff members are very nice. They helped us put a package together that met our budget. We are very pleased with holding our wedding at Knollwood. Thank you Sue for everything.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Kyle&Nicole · Married on 06/14/2014

This was a fabulous place my wife and I held our wedding. Special thanks to Sue & Tricia for putting all of it together for us. Such helpful staff, whenever we had a question it was easy getting a answer, when we wanted something our way they made sure it was our way no questions asked. The facility was beautiful from the ceremony to the reception very well set up we thank all you hard working employees for making it so awesome! I would recommend this to any friend or family member.

Sent on 07/07/2014
  • F

Fawn · Married on 05/31/2014

When my fiance and I decided to get married in California at the end of May, we knew we would be planning a wedding long distance from Japan. The ladies in charge of catering and wedding services were super helpful and very flexible. From the inquiries to the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. Friendly staff, great venue, gorgeous ceremony site. By far the best bang for the buck in the Valley. The only potential problem was the bridal room was located inside the bathroom, but since that wasn't a priority for us, it didn't really matter. Most everyone got ready elsewhere anyways. There were no last minute problems. Everything was done exactly as it was supposed to be. The food was amazing, the cake was amazing. Really just a great place to have a wedding! So glad was got married here!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2014

Tricia & Sue are amazing! They are so helpful & on top of it! If we emailed them, we would have an email back that day! I couldn't be happier with the choice in this venue. The packages they have are great and the whole staff is friendly.

We highly recommend this as your wedding venue, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/11/2014

Janet · Married on 04/12/2014

This was not our first event at Knollwood Country Club. We had our 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration and as usual we wee so pleased with everything. We have used them many times in the past and have always had a wonderful experience. Sue, Tricia and the entire staff are a joy to work with. Looking forward to having our next party here! Thank you for helping make our 50th Wedding anniversary extra special!!

Jim and Janet

Sent on 05/10/2014

Mayra · Married on 11/02/2013

If I could do it all over again I would in a heart best. Sue & Trisha were phenomenal to work with. They took care of every detail. The service was on point. The waiters were very courteous & polite. I would give this
    Place 100 stars if I could.
    I was thinking of spending our 1 year anniversary dinner there in their cafe...
    Thank you Sue & Trisha !

Sent on 09/19/2014

Tricia and Sue were a pleasure to work with. They accommodated our needs and our budget.
    Tricia was there till the big day and kept me calm when I was nervous. The entire staff on this special day all did an awesome job. The big plus was the food which all the guests really enjoyed.

Sent on 05/14/2014

Knollwood did an absolutely fantastic job on our Wedding! I would strongly recommend Knollwood for any formal event needed. From the first meeting till the day of the wedding they were very good to work with, their level of detail, and organizational skills are appreciated and noticed by all who attended the wedding. Knollwood's ability to work with our budget was very important, and they were also very flexible when we felt like we wanted a different setup or different things included. I very much appreciated how responsive they were to all of our questions and were willing to make sure that we had everything the way we wanted it, it definitely was a huge relief in stress at a time that help is needed. The day of the wedding Knollwood was involved to make sure the entire venue was setup per our agreement and looked amazing, then the catering staff ensured that all guests received all of the appetizers, entrees, and wedding cake. The service was exceptional, everything went smoothly and everything was in place for us and all of our guests to have a blast! We definitely did as the huge dancefloor was extremely crowded the whole night! Thank God everything worked out soo wonderfully, Knollwood thank you for helping us have such friendly staff, great service and venue that will help us remember such a special night!

Sent on 07/15/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better venue for our wedding. Sue and Tricia were a true blessing. Through our almost a year of preparation - they were always very attentive to my requests, needs, and were quick to answer any questions I had. They were very helpful and made the process of booking a venue, coordinating food and drinks, and making sure everything was perfect for our special day. The service was excellent and their entire team did a wonderful job from beginning to end. I highly recommend Knollwood for anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2013

Elvita · Married on 03/22/2013

A hidden gem is what I would call Knollwood!! Sue and Tricia thank you so much for being so professional, organized, and making my wedding day so charming!!

I can remember for about a month I contacted venues from Santa Barbara to Pasadena trying to find something that had all my must haves, fit within my budget, and most importantly didn't have any fine print that would cost me an arm and leg. At first I was willing to do anything for the venue in Santa Barbara, but when I realized that most venues had an end time of about 9 pm and a pricey hourly rate for after 9. I quickly knew Santa Barbara was not for my husband and I.

We reviewed the package of Knollwood, and they quickly were at the top of the venues to tour grounds. It was a no brainer they had everything we were looking for and it fit within our budget (our reception ended at 11:30 like the last song played)!!! Once my husband, parents, and I viewed the Granada Room I wanted to sign the contract immediately (there must have been a mistake in pricing). After meeting with Sue, she suggested we confirm the dates were available with our church (we fell in love with her, she was looking out for us, also there was no error in pricing).

When we finally booked our wedding, we felt like we were completely taken care of. I the bride didn't have to worry about anything, our package included 4 hours of open bar, our cake, table linens, set up, and a wonderful candy station. The candy station was so impressive; it was the best I had ever seen!! Sue did such a great job in matching every candy to our wedding colors. I know that I could not find that much green, black, and white candy if I tried. Also, there were more adults hording the candy then the kids/teens that were sitting right next to the station (at the end of the night there was not one candy left).

My husband and I had a great venue, 4 hours of open bar, a 5 hour party, and a candy station!! It was everything we wanted and so much more!!!

Sent on 10/02/2013