Knoll Country Club Reviews

88 | Parsippany, NJ

88 Reviews for Knoll Country Club

Louis and the Knoll gave me my absolute dream wedding. Everything from the personal attention the moment we stepped in to the last detail as guests were leaving was well thought out and executed wonderfully and professionally. I absolutely recommend the Knoll for anyone looking for a great wedding in NJ.

Sent on 12/11/2013

We had a fantastic exprerience at the Knoll Country Club (West)! The grounds are stunning, and Louis was extremely professional, caring, and flexible throughout the entire process. Our guests continue to rave about the food and the atmosphere! We will definitely use Knoll Country Club for future events.

Sent on 06/03/2013

Joe C. · Married on 04/13/2013

Our experienced at the Knoll Country Club- West was amazing, from the location, decorations, food and Mr. Louis Leone Banquet Manager we did not have to worry a bit, he did an outstanding job, he took care of everything,not only the bride and groom but also the parents so we all had an incredible and memorable night stress free, thank you so much Mr. Louis keep up the good work.

Sent on 05/30/2013

I have never met such a caring venue. We got married the weekend of Winter Storm Sandy, and the Wednesday after the storm the owner of the venue was calling us making sure how we doing. At the moment I did not know who she was, I just thought it was another even manager, but Maria made sure everything was going to be smooth sailing on our day despite the storm. She reassured me that our menu was not changing and that they even ordered generators from another state to accommodate facility. That in itself was impressive. Maria really took care of everything in person. She made sure everything was in order all the way down from venue decorations to helping me change part of my wedding dress. I could not have asked for a better venue and what a blessing it was in such chaos.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Doc · Married on 05/26/2012

My wedding at Knoll CC West was a dream! I found out about this venue through wedding websites. I ended up choosing it because I had a great experience with Louis, it met all my requirements, and was the best deal I could find. In the months leading up to the big day, Louis was very helpful and attentive. I live in a different state and was very busy with school, but Louis was very accommodating to my stress levels and flexible with appointments. He was punctual, helpful, and timely in getting back to me. The wide variety of choices for food was a plus, and the venue is gorgeous! I must admit that there was a little blip in the process, due to miscommunication with someone other than Louis, but Louis did a wonderful job in soothing my worries and fixing the issue. On my big day, the place was beautiful and my million extra touches/instructions were carried out just as I asked. As a typical bride, I was too busy to eat, but my guests are still calling me to rave about the food at the cocktail, reception, and dessert (even the ones who usually talk smack)! Louis gracefully and skillfully guided my husband and me throughout the night's events, so I wouldn't feel stressed or pressured to remember details. My special day wouldn't have been as special if it weren't for Louis and Knoll :) I highly recommend this venue, especially for a wedding.

Sent on 06/06/2012
  • Bridget

Bridget · Married on 04/21/2012

We had our wedding at Knoll Country Club West in April - it was amazing! Our guests are still talking about the wedding saying it was the best time they every had. Everyone was raving about the food and dessert. Louis was easy to work with and was willing to help with anything he can. I have nothing but great things to say about Knoll West - my husband and I had the best time and best day! Thank you Knoll!

Sent on 05/30/2012

Maggie · Married on 11/05/2011

We worked with Louis from beginning to end. He was extremely nice and made sure that our day ran smoothly. The food was excellent and the place looked beautiful.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/02/2011

This was a fantastic place to hold our wedding. The atmosphere was elegant, the service was excellent and the food couldn't have been better. All the little things we were promised came through and everything flowed smoothly. I still hear from my guests how much they enjoyed the wedding and I think the Knoll was a big part of it. Plus, my husband is a golf fanatic and he liked the idea of being around a golf course!

Sent on 05/04/2011

Nancy · Married on 10/10/2010

So much attention to detail:) Absolutely loved it!!!

Sent on 05/15/2012

Allison · Married on 08/28/2010

the knoll is absolutely amazing, i know that there where some bad reviews which where NOT deserved, especially since the new owners have arrived. Maria and Luis both helped to make my wedding day AMAZING, the food the room and the atmosphere at the Knoll is perfect i would recommend anyone there do not be deterred by some of the bad reviews, you should go and have a appointment with the new owner maria and luis they will take care of you 100%

Sent on 10/06/2010

Alyson · Married on 05/30/2010

The Knoll did an amazing job for our wedding. We dealt directly with Louis and he was very helpful and accommodating to any of our requests. At the end of the night I'd say that we received a fair price for everything that we paid for at the Knoll. I'd definitely recommend them to any future brides!

Sent on 07/01/2010

Tracy · Married on 09/19/2009

I got married in the Knoll East and it was the perfect place for our wedding. The staff was extremely helpful in accommodating all of our requests. Having the cocktail hour in the tent was perfect and something different than we had seen at any other catering hall. Best of all the food was incredible, even to this day our guests cannot stop talking about it!

Sent on 02/27/2011
  • Deana

Deana · Married on 07/03/2009

Great food!
    Great staff!

The entire night was a stress free night...I heard nothing but rave reviews of how great the food was from the cocktail hour to the end of night with the over the top dessert tables.

I have always gone to weddings there and couldn't wait until it was my turn. Kyp was my consultant throughout the night and he work side by side with Louis to make sure my night was perfect.

I had champagne in my bridal sweet upon arrival...the guest were kindly guided to all locations...

It was just perfect...!

Sent on 09/01/2009

Dawn M. · Married on 06/20/2008

I had my senior prom at the Knoll country club WEST in 2002. So I knew I liked the place. The west has a beautiful view of the private golf course and has an indoor cocktail room, and a huge front room when you first walk in. We had our wedding pictures taken outside by the gazebo. The people were very nice and flexable and were there if I needed anything. The food was excellent. I had family and friends call me the week after the wedding to tell me how beautiful the hall was and how amazing the food was.

Sent on 07/12/2008

Courtney · Married on 10/05/2007

I got married two months ago and I still get notes and emails from family and friends saying that my wedding was the most unique and elegant wedding they have ever been to. Cocktail hour was absolutly amazing!! They have everything you can think of and dessert was even better. There is no extra charge for the dessert and there were about 30 options--things were lit on fire, there was a chocholate fountian with everything you can imagine to dip in and more!! The people/staff were wonderful. I can not say one bad thing about them.

Sent on 12/01/2007

Alana · Married on 09/07/2007

I have attended many events at the Knoll Country Club and as always the food and service was excellent. I highly recommend this venue for a wedding reception. The grounds offer a beautiful setting for photographs and there is a balcony outside of the hall that allows people to sit outside and enjoy the sunset and the weather, without being far away from the reception. Everything that we planned with the manager, came through. The staff the evening of the wedding were all friendly, helpful and ran the reception with ease.

Sent on 06/15/2009

Kristen · Married on 09/26/2003

The Knoll Country Club was a wonderful place to have a wedding. We had our ceremony overlooking the golfcourse. The food was amazing, lots and lots of food. Kip was our matre' D and he was the best. I would recommend the Knoll Country Club to anyone getting married in the Northern New Jerey Area.
    I was married almost 5 years ago, and family and friends still say to this date that it was the best wedding they have ever been too.

Sent on 05/21/2008
  • Dominika

Dominika · Married on 09/23/2018

Hands down best venue my husband and I could have ever picked for our wedding. Planning the wedding with the owner was such a smooth experience from beginning to end. The day of the wedding everything was just perfect and flawless. Our guests had such a fun time and everyone loved the food and talked about how much of it there was. I highly recommend this venue to everyone who is currently in the wedding planning process!!!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Amy · Married on 09/26/2014

The Knoll Country Club deserves 6 stars across the board. The place itself is extremely beautiful, the people were incredibly nice and attentive, the food is outstanding, the service was divine, and many more! I dealt with Luis and he is something else. Such a doll and so helpful. We worked easily into our budget. And the day of, my husband attended our cocktail hour and Maria, the other matire'd kept coming up to my husband and I with plates of assorted apps to make sure we ate. and it worked! The Knoll offered beautiful shots for pictures as well ( our 73 degree and sunny fall day helped.) everything was amazing and I would recommend this place to anybody!!!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2018

Took care of everything

Knoll Country Club did a fantastic job coordinating our wedding. We worked mostly with Kyp, with a bit of help from Rafael. They handled all of our requests and were very helpful throughout the actual event. The food was fantastic; my guests kept coming up to me during the party saying how great the food was as well as how big of a selection there was to choose from at the cocktail hour. We chose the West venue vs the East because we felt it had a more impressive look to it, and fortunately we had enough guests to warrant using it since it’s a much bigger room. I would definitely choose them again of I had to do it over again.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Casey · Married on 04/16/2016

WE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH for hosting the wedding of our dreams! Everyone who attended said it was the best wedding they have ever been to. From the food, beautiful grounds, staff, presentation etc etc. It was just so perfect and FABULOUS. We are beyond thrilled that we worked with you and know you will bring joy into many more people's events, lives and hearts !!

Sent on 05/01/2016

John · Married on 10/12/2013

I worked directly with Maria and Louis for my daughter's wedding and they were most helpful in the planning prior to and the day of the reception. The food was excellent, the room spacious, and the servers couldn't have been friendlier.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/13/2013

I had my wedding at the Knoll West, aside from a couple of décor details that were not set up the way I instructed and not being able to find my maître d' at times, everything was perfect!!! Because of the venue, their service, their attention to small details, my wedding turned out a lot fancier than what I envisioned! Everyone RAVED about the location, décor, the intricacies of the venue and the food!!! The venue was more than perfect for my vintage inspired wedding!..Would recommend Knoll Country Club West for sure!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Jen · Married on 06/25/2010

We used the Knoll Country Club East for our wedding reception and we loved it! The setting was beautiful and it was perfect for our smaller wedding. The tent used for cocktail hour provided a great atmosphere for a nice summer day (luckily it wasn't too hot the day of our wedding). The food was great and the my guests loved the dessert options. We met with the manager, Lois, a few times before the wedding. He was pretty helpful prior to our wedding, but at our reception we had a Maitre d' that we had never met before. It would have been nice to have met the Maitre d' prior to the wedding. We loved the Knoll and would recommend it to others.

Sent on 03/18/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 07/25/2008

The Staff at the Knoll was exceptional when it came to customer service. They were accomodating and very helpful through the entire process. The day of the wedding they were phenominal! They took care of us and our families very well. They constantly asked us if we needed anything. The Cake was beautiful and tasty; they made it even more beautiful than the picture we provided. The food was plentiful and our guests said it was very good.

Sent on 08/10/2008