Knoll Country Club Reviews

84 | Parsippany, NJ

84 Reviews for Knoll Country Club

84 Knoll Country Club Reviews

nicole · Getting married on 03/15/2019

Rafael is great! Easy to work with and accomadating. Very happy with choosing this venue so far !!!!!

Marina · Married on 09/14/2018

I cannot say enough amazing things about the Knoll and it’s staff! Kyp and Rafael were absolutely amazing to work with. Their professionalism, attention to detail, and overall manner were so much more than I could have ever imagined. They took such good care of us throughout the whole process, from our first meeting to the end of our reception. Plus our guests could not stop talking about the amazing service, how gorgeous the venue was, how delicious the food was and how great the bar service was. I cannot say enough great things about my experience, I couldn’t have imagined having my wedding anywhere else.

Rebecca · Married on 07/14/2018

My husband and I couldn't have asked for a better experience than the Knoll West provided! Kyp our maitre'd was available whenever we needed him and he made sure our day was more than perfect!

Simone · Married on 06/09/2018

WOW - we got married two weeks ago in Knoll East building (june 9) and our wedding was just perfect! Kyp was so great to work with - he truly went out of his way to make sure that everything went just right on the wedding day. Throughout the whole planning process he was responsive and willing to help us with any questions we had. The venue was absolutely stunning as well. We couldn't have done it without Kyp and his great team. Not to mention - the food was INCREDIBLE! Our guests are still raving to us about what such great food they had. A great place and would definitely recommend it without a doubt!! So happy we found the Knoll and got to work with Kyp.

Cesar · Married on 08/18/2017

My wife and I just got married here. We planned our wedding from NC and Kyp was excellent to work with. He was reliable, responsive and very helpful. The food was excellent, the service was great, and the venue was completely beautiful. Must do their dessert table! We had a wonderful experience, thank you Kyp and staff for making a night we'll remember for the rest of our lives.

Katherine · Married on 07/02/2017

Our wedding at the Knoll Country Club - West was absolutely beautiful! We got married this July 2017, and Kyp was amazing!! He was always willing to answer all my questions leading up to the big day and reassured me every step of the way that everything would be perfect. And he was right. He was also our maitre'D on the wedding day and made sure everything was exactly as I envisioned it. He went out of his way to ensure that all of our needs and wishes were met from start (planning) to finish (wedding day). Our guests had a blast and were blown away by the delicious and never-ending food. And the cocktail and dessert hours were beyond amazing! Highly recommend! The best!

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

The Knoll Country Club went above and beyond to make our wedding day absolutely perfect!!! Kipp helped me every step of the way to make me feel comfortable with each detail. He shows true professionalism and the love he has for what he does. Our guests are still ranting and raving about how much food they got and how delicious it was! Not only did they do a great job preparing for the wedding but on the day of the wedding they allowed us to come early and take pictures anywhere we wanted. After the wedding they gathered and stored all of our extras, centerpieces, gifts, etc. aside so that we could still continue our night. We went there the very next day and picked everything up on our way home. Everything was absolutely perfect and I cannot thank the Knoll Country Club enough for everything they did. I will definitely be recommending this venue to anyone who is looking to get married. I would also use this venue again for any other events that I might need to host. This venue was worth everything and more!!

Kirin · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I got married at the Knoll Country Club West in June and we couldn't have been happier. We picked the Knoll after and exhaustive search (including Shadowbrook and Park Savoy). We felt most at ease at The Knoll. Both Rafael Flores (owner) and Kyp were great to work with. They are honest, warm and genuine. They were a refreshing change from the usual sales pitch we got at other venues and not once did we feel like we were being nickel-and-dimed. They were fair and their pricing is more than reasonable for the service they provide.
    The venue itself is beautiful and in June, the lush back drop of the golf course was breathtaking. The Knoll does not provide a food-tasting in advance so we were a little nervous about that. However the food was amazing and there was a lot of it!! (take it from a food snob!). My guest still talk about the macaroni bar and the whole salmon that was served during cocktail hour. The dinner of the chicken/steak duet was perfectly cooked and incredible as was the table side service and presentation. We added the parisian selection and boy was that a strong closer!! The international coffee and after-dinner liquors were the talk of the town for weeks after! The wedding cake was included in our package and the bakery they use is fantastic (A Little Cake in Park Ridge). The cake was delicious and beautiful.
    On our wedding day, the entire team was present and hand-on including Kyp and the Flores family (Rafael, his daughter and his wife). As the bride and groom, we were doted on by Rafael's wife and daughter. Rafael and Kyp have been in the wedding business for years and their experience certainly shows. Their presentation, aesthetics and coordination are truly amazing.
    If I were to nit-pick for deficiencies, I would say that the bridal suite is on the smaller size and we really wish we could have had a tasting in advance. Overall we got everything we wanted and more at this amazing venue!

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2017

We had our daughter & new son-in-laws wedding at the Knoll West. Everything was perfect, down to the littlest detail. The food was amazing and the grounds & venue looked beautiful. Raphael, Kip & staff went above and beyond to make sure we all had an amazing time. As my daughter said "Thank you for my dream wedding "!! Our guests kept saying this was the best wedding they had ever been to!!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Knoll Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kinds words and for allowing us to host you Daughters Dream Wedding here with us at the Knoll Country Club! -Knoll Management

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

I want to thank the staff at The Knoll (West) for making our wedding the most PERFECT day! Rafael and Kip really went above and beyond to ensure that every last detail was perfect. The day of the wedding, when we arrived we were blown away by how amazing everything looked. They got every single detail perfect. They even got flowers for the patio and the Gazebo which looked beautiful. When we had our final meeting at the Knoll the week before the wedding with Rafael, I mentioned to him that I was really looking forward to the mashed potato bar, and since we were going to the cocktail hour we asked if we were done with our pictures a few minutes early, if we could go in to get them before the cocktail hour opened because we knew once people started to arrive, the chance of us grabbing anything to eat was slim. When we finished with our pictures, I went into the bridal suite and Rafael had our bridal attendant (Margie) bring me in mashed potatoes right away. It was such an awesome gesture that really shows how much they care and the attention to detail they provide. The food that I did have at the cocktail hour was AMAZING, and all of the guests couldn't stop talking about how good everything was. They continuously checked on us throughout the night and made us feel like we were the most important people in the world. The dinner was honestly one of the best I've ever had at a wedding (the chicken francaise and Chateaubriand combo). We did the Pariessene hour for dessert, and the fire show was SPECTACULAR. Kip actually worked with our photographer, and before they opened the doors to the dessert Kip took us around to show us all of the desserts and then had us stand right next to where the fire show would be so that we got an awesome picture of us with the fire show. All of our guests could not stop talking about how awesome it was. Thank you Rafael, Kip, Margie, and the rest of the staff at the Knoll West for making our wedding a day we will NEVER forget!

Tina · Married on 11/12/2016

What can I say about Knoll Country Club (West)?! It was absolutely perfect!!! The pricing was the best out there. Seriously...I couldn't believe we were getting everything we got for the price we paid. We had been to several other locations before and no one came close to KCC's price! Kipp was so helpful in the whole process and really made us feel that he cared about our special day and we were not just "another wedding". Best of all he was there the night of our wedding making sure everything was running smoothly, which it did! The inside of the country club is beautiful and exactly what we were looking for. The grounds are breathtaking. Perfect setting to take amazing pictures. All of this would make me recommend KCC to future brides but there is more. The food!!!! The food was unbelievable. Cocktail hour was huge, with more food then we could have imagined. Dinner was perfect. I truly think it is was some of the best food I have ever eaten (not just at a wedding..ever!). And then there was to Venetian dessert hour. WOW!! The dessert displays and quality of all the desserts was above and beyond anything we had thought. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and we can't thank KCC enough!!

Tara · Married on 11/21/2015

If you're looking for a venue that is accommodating, elegant, and affordable then look no further than Knoll West Country Club. I cannot say enough about how happy we are with our decision to have our wedding at Knoll West. From the first look at the venue, we loved the space and grounds. We needed to find a venue to accommodate our 200+ wedding guest list and the Knoll did this easily.

Planning: We truly loved working with Rafael. From the start, he was willing to work with us on the menu, floor plans, and pricing to fit our budget and preferences. Planning with Rafael was stress-free and easy. There were no hidden costs or agreements. He was very flexible and responsive if I had any questions. I went to the Knoll several times leading up to our wedding to ask questions, show our parents the venue or drop off items and every time Rafael made us feel like family.

Food: The food was AMAZING! First off, our cocktail had such a great variety and abundance. Our guests raved about how delicious the cocktail hour was and could not get enough. The duet at dinner was a perfect pick and our guests enjoyed having both chicken and steak.

The day of: Both Kyp and Rafael were present on the day of our wedding. They were super helpful and the day went so smoothly thanks to their hard work. We had some special requests like setting up a private cocktail hour for just my husband and I before the guests arrived and setting up a slideshow during the dinner and Kyp and Rafael made sure everything was set up exactly as we wanted. The venue looked romantic and classy!

Overall we loved our experience working with the Knoll. They were very accommodating and professional and helped to create a perfect night for us and our guests! We would highly recommend the Knoll to any newly engaged couple!

Shannon · Married on 09/12/2015

When I showed up on the big day it was more than I imagined it would be. They really are listening when they ask you what you're looking for from decor to working with your vendors. We got married on the east side and had the tent for cocktail hour. Our guests absolutely loved the tent and cocktail hour. Even though it completely poured down rain right before the ceremony they were very quick to set everything up inside and make it an intimate setting. Everyone complimented the service and the bartenders were on point. This place was absolutely perfect for us and I'm so glad we went with The Knoll : D thank you to Rafael and the entire staff for all you did for our special day.

michelle · Married on 08/07/2015

This place is beautiful!!!! I can't tell you how many places we visited about 12 and this one was the winner, the food is great and Raphael and Kyp ate great to work with. They provided great service and was attentive to our needs. Everyone at our wedding keep talking about how good the food was.

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2015

I was just married at the Knoll Country Club (East) and it was amazing! We mainly worked with Kyp, but all of the staff seemed wonderful. It was beautiful, the food was delicious, and everything went so smoothly. People keep telling us how wonderful the wedding was, and a big part of that was due to having it at the Knoll!

Lori · Married on 07/11/2015

This is the most amazing place to have your wedding, You will not have any regrets if you decide to go with the Knoll Country Club. Kyp was always one step ahead of us. He is truly a gentleman, his humor and accommodating ways made us feel so comfortable. Kyp's entire staff was beyond professional. My guests raved about my wedding, calling it one of the best they ever attended. Your guests will not go hungry, the food is delicious and don't forget to take advantage of the parisienne table. Your guest will be in awe!! Believe me it will be a highlight. I cant thank Kyp and his staff enough for making my wedding day one of the best days of my life!

Todd · event on: 04/18/2015

We held my daughter's Bat Mitzvah at the Knoll West. Could not have asked for a better experience from start to finish. Rafael was a pleasure to deal with. The word "no" wasn't part of his vocabulary. He worked with us with a positive attitude throughout. The reception was outstanding. Cocktail hour just as we envisioned. Main course was very tasty with big portions. And the Parisienne dessert was over the top! Entire room filled with desserts. I would highly commend the Knoll West.

My husband and I had our wedding reception in the West Clubhouse. And it was absolutely perfect! There was something about the Knoll that we knew fit who we were as a couple. The staff did an amazing job getting to know us and made sure the day reflected us. One thing I truly appreciate, is that they make sure you get to have your first meal together as husband and wife. I'm not sure either of us would have gotten to eat much if it hadn't been for them letting us know our dinners were served and making sure we sat down. The reception flowed seamlessly due to the hard work and dedication of the staff. They set up the room exactly how I had it pictured in my head. Thanks to Kyp we always knew where we were needed without feeling rushed. They truly made our reception a dream come true!

Kristin · Married on 11/22/2014

I just wanted to thank everyone at the knoll for making our wedding the BEST day of our LIVES!!! Your staff had every detail covered and treated every guest like royalty. We've been getting message after message of just how great everyone felt the night was. The ceremony was beyond perfection and was the perfect setting for the first day of the rest of my life.

Many of our guests have attended golf outings here before...but each said they were blown away by every detail and how you transformed every room into a black tie event. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making it perfection. We will hold this day close in our hearts for the rest of our lives!!!!

Courtney · Married on 11/07/2014

Knoll was perfect! The reception was in Knoll West, and it was by far the most perfect moment. They were everything I dreamed of and more. The food at the cocktail hour was to die for - including the mashed potato bar. Dinner consisted of a fabulous meal that couldn't be beat, followed by the dessert bar in another room, it was so extravagant. The entire night was perfect and I had my desire in being a princess for the day.
    Table changes were quick and easy when we had additional guests show up and it was truly a no stress situation, despite everything else taking place around us. I would recommend Knoll to everyone!!!

Philip & Patricia · Married on 10/25/2014

The wedding celebration went very smoothly and efficiently. The guests had excellent reviews of the cocktail hour food. It was all fresh and delicious. The main course was generally excellent except for a less than excellent review of the chicken. The beef was fantastic. The Venetian was the perfect cap to the evening.
    Louis,the Maitre D, was very professional and knowledgeable. His management skills made the experience stress free. We had a great time and the feedback from the guests was ebullient.
    We didn't want it to end and nobody left early!

The service is great at the knoll country club west! I did not have to worry about anything as far as planning the wedding and during the wedding. The staff was friendly and helpful. The food was great!!! This was an amazing place to have a wedding beautiful ceremony and reception. I would highly recommend this venue.

Kathryn · Married on 08/16/2014

I had my wedding at the Knoll Country Club on Saturday, August 16. I cannot say anything but the highest praises about this place. My guests are still raving about it. My husband and I fell in love with the outdoor deck area. The food was nothing but amazing. The Knoll also gave a very reasonable price compared to other venues. I felt the Knoll provided exceedingly better quality than other venues we have been to - many costing way more per head. At the Knoll, we were able to afford a Saturday wedding. Louis was nothing but wonderful; he just knew what to do without being asked. The day of the wedding, every time I tried to eat someone would stop me to talk. Louis knew to bring me a plate of food. Wedding planning was stressful, but Louis made every last detail perfect. I loved the Knoll, and I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. It has provided me with absolutely beautiful memories. Thank you so much Louis!!

In August 2014, we had our ceremony & reception at the Knoll CC West, and ordered the cake through them. You can't go wrong with this venue. They have an excellent customer focus. They took care of us from beginning to end. The venue on the day of our wedding was gorgeous and set up so well, we couldn't have been happier. The whole management team including Maria, Luis, and Rafael, plus the professional staff, were amazing. They showed care, courtesy, friendliness, flexibility, and organization. The food was great, the acoustics were great, and the place was very clean. All of this at an amazing price relative to others. Thank you KCC!