KM Russell Photography Reviews

33 | Lawrenceburg, KY

33 Reviews for KM Russell Photography

Melanie · Married on 09/27/2015

Melissa and her husband did an excellent job capturing my wedding on film.She's very nice and easy to work with.I highly recommend her for anyone needing a photographer.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Kaylan · Married on 06/13/2015

KM Russell Photography is amazing. They are very flexible if you're running a little late on your big day, and they get outstanding shots of the moments that matter most on
    wedding days.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Hope · Married on 11/08/2014

I really enjoyed working with Melissa. My sister recommended her after she worked with Mellisa at her wedding. My sister had only wonderful things to say about Melissa, and she was right. She was very attentive, caught precious moments for us, and was very professional. She was prompt about getting photos back to us and also resonably priced.I will forever treasure the moments she caught for us! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Monica · Married on 09/13/2014

Amazing photography, they captured every special moment on my special day and then more! Had a great time as well. I would suggest them to anyone and everyone!

Katrina · Married on 10/12/2013

Melissa and Keith were amazing!!! They were always quick to respond to my emails or calls about what we wanted for our wedding. They were on time and professional on the big day. They made us feel so comfortable. Every picture they took captured each beautiful moment and it was everything we could have dreamed it would be. Melissa was so helpful with directions and poses to get every picture just right for our wedding memories. They even have us a few sneak peaks of some while we were gone on our honeymoon. Absolutely hands down we will use them again!!!!

Bethany · Married on 06/04/2013

I have used her for my family photos and my wedding! She takes amazing photos and I am so blessed to have found her! She has captured beautiful memories that I can look at for a lifetime!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/04/2013

Keith and mellisa were very professional and punctual about taking my wedding pictures. All the poses we did and capturing the perfect moments before, during and after the wedding were perfect. Very punctual abput getting our pictures to us in a timely manner. They are both very talented and gifted. We absolutly will continue to use them for taking pictures for us. Overall the best expirence and customer satisfaction ive ever had.

Cheyenne · Married on 08/20/2016

This photography service came with 2 shooters (a dynamic husband and wife team). Watching them working together to achieve the perfect lighting/settings/stances was a relief, to say the least. I felt a bit frazzled on my wedding day. Despite the 95 degree heat, they did not miss a beat. We are still waiting for our final proofs but the teasers so far have been fantastic! Turnaround time is the expected 3-4 weeks and since they will have to be editing out shiny faces from the heat and correcting the dim indoor cabin lighting, Id give them all the time they need. I'd also like to point out I booked them only a month before my wedding and they were luckily available to help. They were also able to recommend a few videographers when we lost ours that same week and we hired one last minute. An unfortunate situation turned into a good one and I am grateful to have found them to work with us and capture our special day!

Sent on 09/04/2016

KM Russell Photography's reply:

Thank you, Cheyenne! It was a pleasure to work with you!