KM Designs "Floral and Event Design" Reviews

10 | Sugar Loaf, NY

10 Reviews for KM Designs "Floral and Event Design"

10 KM Designs "Floral and Event Design" Reviews

Kim did all my personal flowers and made the most beautiful bouquets. She is very punctual.

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2014

I don't even know where to begin with Kim. When I first met her at our initial consult, I knew immediately I wanted her as my florist. She was down to earth, straight up and real, she took my wedding ideas and put the time and effort into it as if she was planning her own wedding. I had a few hiccups along the way and nothing fazed her, she assured me everything would be okay and everything was above and beyond okay!.. My bouquet was beautiful, along with the bridesmaids bouquets, just gorgeous... My friends and family loved what she did with the centerpieces and our card table. I highly recommend KM Designs, she was very responsive to all my questions and last minute changes (and boy did I have a few! :-P)!! Plain and simple, Kim is awesome and her work is amazing!

Kim is an amazing designer with the best interests of her clients in mind. Though my daughter's wedding is yet to happen, we have been through the paperwork process and I am confident that the outcome will be incredible. The bride lives in Ohio and is dealing with this remotely, but Kim has made that easy. This is one aspect of the wedding that we will not have to worry about! We greatly admire Kim's creativity and attention to detail, as well as her willingness to accommodate all of the bride's wishes.

Marissa · Married on 10/10/2013

Our wedding is this coming Fall, October 10, 2014, but I had to write a review on our consultation with KM Designs. We couldn't be more happy with our decision to work with KM Designs for our wedding. I met Kim at a bridal show and the beautiful flower arrangements and Doves immediately caught my attention! From the initial consultation I knew KM Designs was for us! Kim was professional, personable, creative, paid attention to detail and most of all understood what I was looking for in our flowers. Kim answered all of my many, many questions during the consultation and immediately booked with her. We are excited to have KM Designs as our florist and would recommend them to anyone! We can't wait to see the final outcome on our wedding day!!

Michael & Marissa Rubino

Jennifer · Married on 09/21/2013

Kim,

Wow. Honestly KM designs made my dreams a reality. It was absolutely stunning and everything I could have imagined for my wedding! Flawless perfection is how I would describe your work. The ceremony was beautiful, from the candles and rose petals lining the isle, to the placement of the turtle doves, every detail helped to paint the picture I had visualized in my head during the whole year and nine months I planned our wedding. I absolutely loved the set up for the cocktail hour and the lanterns that were placed on the steps going into the reception. The centerpieces were amazing! Not one of them was left over. They were all so intricate and I loved the use of moss! The floral arrangements on the place setting table and on both sides of the sweet heart table were exactly what I visualized! I loved how when I looked at them, I felt like I was in a scene from a movie, outside in the woods with a romantic naturalistic feel. The hanging candles from the twig like branches with the wide variety of reds, greens, and purples... Gorgeous. The sweetheart table, was executed perfectly. The decorations were subtle enough to not take away from us, but instead enhanced the whole woodsy, romantic vibe I was going for. Best of all, my bouquet. Simply stunning. Words can not describe how beautiful it was!

I am so happy I let my type A personality take a back seat and let you fulfill my vision. All I did was explain what I wanted and the look I was going for and I honestly got everything I wanted and more! It was amazing and I am so thankful that you and your team are also type A and take every tiny detail seriously. The flowers went perfectly with all of the other pieces of my wedding, from the favors, to the place settings, to the pictures, and to colors of the the girls dresses, my shoes, just everything! It was perfect ! Thank you again!!

Jen and Tremaine Selby

Sent from my iPhone

• I

Iris · Married on 09/21/2013

Kim, I can not thank you enough. The flowers, the centerpieces,
    all the special little touches that you did helped to make a
    beautiful wedding even more beautiful. Jennifer had ideas in her
    head and you put them together (and oh so well!). I enjoyed
    meeting you at the shop, your hospitality and concern that
    everything be perfect made you feel like family. Thanks so much
    for sharing Jennifer and Tremaine's special day with us

robin · Married on 09/15/2013

KM Designs was very helpful in coordinating my wedding concepts and ideas and created original works of art. She offered many ideas and suggestions throughout the consultation she offers to all her potential clients. Spending her time listening, guiding and designing original pieces is her passion and she is a true professional who takes pride in her work. She not only offers a complimentary consultation, she visits the venue prior to making her arrangements to determine the styles and feel of the room and atmosphere. She did an amazing job decorating the Super Room at Glenmere Mansion for us at our wedding which was held in September, 2013. Thank you Kim. Sincerely, Robin & Raul Arguello

Jennifer · Married on 09/14/2013

Kim,

Jen and Tremaine Selby

Sent from my iPhone

Heather · Married on 08/10/2012

I was absolutely speechless when I saw the bouquets. I knew what flowers were going to be used, but I wasn't expecting bouquets and centerpieces that brought tears to my eyes. I cannot stress the word ABSOLUTELY when I say I ABSOLUTELY LOVED my flowers. I was very emotional when I saw how perfect they were (especially how Kim tied in a very special keepsake in my bouquet) The flowers were perfect and made a gorgeous venue so much more beautiful!!! The centerpieces and place card table design were AMAZING. That Manor Room was so gorgeous and KM Designs made that happen. Kim exceeded my expectations by far and made me a very happy bride. Thank you for your hard work and absolutely beautiful designs!

• I

Isabelle · Married on 09/17/2011

Amazing!!! That all I can say about my flowers.