KLP Photography Reviews

32 | Knoxville, TN

32 Reviews for KLP Photography

McKenzie · Married on 06/07/2014

KRISTIN IS AMAZING. I REPEAT, FABULOUS!! Photography was the most important thing on my list when I began searching for vendors. I came across Kristin and after viewing her website, I just knew she was "the one". Her images are stunning and she is absolutely a joy to work with. I was planning long distance and she worked around my schedule and was so helpful throughout the planning process. If you love photos and want amazing, magazine worthy pictures from your big day, contact Kristin ASAP!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2013

Kristin did an amazing job capturing our engagement and wedding! She was incredibly easy to work with and also provided a perfect balance of professionalism and fun. My husband and I tend to be awkward when a camera lens is pointed our way but Kristin made us feel at ease and comfortable. Our pictures were exactly what wanted. We have received so many compliments on our pictures and I would highly recommend KLP Photography to anyone!

Sent on 12/19/2013

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2013

I don't know where to begin to express my satisfaction with Kristin and KLP Photography! I came upon her business by chance and immediately fell in love with her work! I thought-at first-that the prices were too high, but when I saw the quality of her work I knew it would be the best investment. She was always prompt in answering any questions via text or email, she was very flexible, and she allowed me to make payments on my packages. The engagement session she did with us was WONDERFUL. She captured the true "us" and the best parts of our relationship. I also had Kristin do my bridals. She suggested a WONDERFUL location which was EXACTLY what I had described to her that I had wanted. My photos captured the true ME and made me anxious for my wedding day! Our wedding day was the greatest day of my life complete with LOTS of emotion. How she did it I will never know, but she captured each and every piece of emotion and each and every meaningful part of our day. With the exception of "before" pictures-she was never seen or noticed, yet she was able to get SO many shots I will treasure for my entire life! Kristin and Casey-you have been such a wonderful part of our entire experience! We will be forever grateful for you and your services to us! If you need a photographer for any occasion-KLP is well worth the investment!

Sent on 12/06/2013

Natalie · Married on 07/13/2013

Kristen was amazing! From the moment I booked her she was nothing short of organized, responsive and kind. She took beautiful pictures and I love that she uses natural light. The photos turn out authentically beautiful! She captured every photo I wanted as well as so many that show so much beauty and love in them. I would 100% reccommend her for any wedding that is coming up! She was a gem!

Sent on 11/05/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2013

I absolutely LOVE my engagement and wedding photos! I could not have picked a better photographer!! She was such a pleasure to work with. She works hard to make everything perfect for you so you have wonderful pictures for the rest of your life! She also does a great job a choosing a "second shooter" if your package includes one, to make sure you get the best all around! I can't stop looking at my wedding and engagement photos and my engagement photos were almost a year ago!! Thank you so much Kristin!!! =)

Sent on 08/09/2013

Robert · Married on 05/18/2013

KLP Photography was great for the wedding and engagement photos. She always responded quickly to all our emails. We were living in San Diego while planning a wedding in Knoxville so our weekends in town to plan were always packed. She was flexible in working with us when sometimes the weather wasn't. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/28/2013

Kaitlin · Married on 05/11/2013

I'm so happy we found Kristin to do our wedding photos! From the beginning she was very communicative and helpful which was very important to us since we were planning our wedding from out of state so great communication was a must. She was also very flexible in creating a package that included everything we wanted. The pictures themselves were excellent, we've gotten so many compliments on how beautiful they are! We truly felt like she was invested in making sure we had a great experience and perfect photos.

Sent on 12/09/2013

Kourtney · Married on 04/27/2013

Kristin and her entire team were absolutely my favorite vendor at my sister's wedding this past weekend. From the very beginning, Kristin was incredibly professional, but also seemed like a friend we'd known for years. In all of the craziness of the day (hair dresser problems, DJ issues, venue miscommunication and RAIN, RAIN, RAIN), KLP photography was easy-going, patient, encouraging and kind. The sneak peeks so far are FANTASTIC and I know the rest of them will be just as beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend KLP for your photography needs! :)

-Kourtney Kelly (sister of Bride Kristin Mattson and Groom Robbie Mattson)

Sent on 04/29/2013

Kristin · Married on 04/27/2013

KLP is amazing! You would be making a huge mistake not booking her for your wedding!!! She is so professional, kind, courteous, and her photography skills are out of this world!!! Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful!! I am over the moon happy with my photos!!!

Sent on 06/05/2013
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 01/31/2013

KLP Photography is the absolute best! Kristin is such a joy to work with, I can't say enough good things about her as a person or as a professional photographer. Working with her was like working with a best friend. We had a destination wedding in the Dominican Republic so we had quite a few things to work around, but she instantly made us feel so comfortable and at ease from the very start of our planning process! Her natural ability and professionalism are impeccable and she will go above and beyond to make sure you're happy! Our wedding photo's were the last thing we worried about and she definitely delivered! We are so thankful to have such stunning images to cherish forever!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Hannah · Married on 11/03/2012

I found Kristin online. I had no other previous knowledge of her, but her online photo gallery was amazing! I knew I had to use her. She failed to disappoint us at our engagement and wedding session. She has a great eye and makes your session fun and puts you at ease. I display all my photos at my work station and have so many compliments on them. Kristin does fabulous work. I am so glad we chose her!!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Laura · Married on 10/27/2012

Kristin was absolutely wonderful and we are so glad we chose her to photograph our wedding! Our pictures turned out great and we received them right on time. I would definitely recommend KLP Photography to others!

Sent on 01/07/2013

jeannie · Married on 10/06/2012

She captured every moment of our day. I truly believe she will always be successful because of the service we received she went above and beyond. She even tried to feed me before the wedding! :) I just cannot say enough about how amazing Kristin is.

Sent on 10/29/2012
  • Nikki

Nikki · Married on 09/21/2012

From the first time I met Kristin she was very personable, professional, and her work was AMAZING! From our engagement session, my bridal session, and through our 2 day wedding and reception, Kristin & her husband Casey made us feel so comfortable which allowed us to act natural in front of the camera. She knows just the right moments to capture and her photographs turn out perfect! Kristin has been such a pleasure to work with and has inspired me to begin doing my own photography. Thank you so much Kristin... You ARE the BEST!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Lauren · Married on 08/11/2012

KLP photography was the best!! My pictures are beautiful!! Kristin went above and beyond my expectations. I am so glad I chose KLP photography to be my wedding photographer.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/16/2012

Kristen is amazing!! The quality of work was more than I even expected and it is nice to know that she actually cares about and lives what she does! I would recommend her to anyone she will be my photographer for everything in my life here on out!!!

Nicholas · Married on 06/09/2012

KLP Photography exceeded all expectations when it came to working with her on this wedding day. She was not only cooperative with everyone's separate needs, but she made sure to have fun throughout the entire day! We would definitely love to work with her again!!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Rebecca · Married on 06/09/2012

KLP Photography was all we could have hoped for. They were extremely easy to work with, and our photos turned out great. We would highly recommend using KLP Photography for any of your photography needs.

Rebecca and Andrew

Sent on 08/19/2012

porsha · Married on 06/02/2012

Hands down BEST Photographer ever!! I found KLP through Facebook when a friend and I were looking for a engagement photographer. What got both of us with KLP is I know that I loved her style of everthing from how natural her clients looked in her photos to the sweet and southern touch she gave! And all the details! She doesnt miss a thing!! We were so Thanful to have found her!! Kristin was very professional from the start she was always fast to answer with any questions and wanted to know everything about how she could make it all special to us.. She drove all the way to Sevierville for us too!!!( Love her heart)we loved our pictures so much it was a must for her to capture our big day!! My husband is not a fan of getting his picture taken and especially smiling with his pearly whites! Some how she broke him from bein shy and got some amazing pics!!when it came to our big day she was amazing! She made everything go so smooth and non hectic!! I could not be any happier with KLP Photography! We were so excited to get our pictures back and even had a couple surprises to go with it! So would I recommend KLP? Ur crazy if you don't book her!!!

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • Reagan

Reagan · Married on 05/26/2012

Kristin was amazing during the whole process. When we met her to talk about wedding packages it was a no-brainer that we had found our photographer! She was amazing! It is obvious she is very passionate about her job, and it shows in her work! We cannot say enough about the job she did on our wedding day and our "Another Day" session. We totally recommend KLP and that everyone also add the "Another Day" session! Wedding days are crazy and the extra photo session is stress free and fun! Once you meet Kristin you will always view her as a friend and someone who genuinely wants to make your special day great!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2012

Kristin was fabulous! She was easy to work with and has such a great personality! She is so sweet! Also, she is laid back and so much fun! I felt very at ease with her at our wedding and the engagement session. Plus she is creative and a Vols fan! We received wonderful photos from her. The indoor and outdoor shots were great. My hubby felt so comfortable with her and her husband too. My husband and I recommend KLP Photography 100%! She definitely captured our joy and love. And did I mention how beautiful the shots were! Our pictures from KLP Photography are gonna cover all our walls cause we have so many favorites!

Emily · Married on 05/12/2012

I could not be happier with my wedding and engagement pictures!! Kristin was so easy and fun to work with!! Even the groom did not mind taking all of the pictures and she made him have fun and enjoy it too!! And that's saying a lot haha :) She also did more than take pictures, she had to put up with both of our crazy families and all of their demands. Like cutting the cake, where do we walk in, etc!! Haha she helped us so much!! I would recommend her to every single bride!!! So so so so happy with how everything turned out:) could not be happier!!

Sent on 08/02/2012
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 05/06/2012

Words cannot begin to express how much we loved our photos from our wedding day. We used KLP photography for our engagement pictures and our wedding. The pictures turned out better than we could have ever hoped for. They left me speechless and bring tears to my eyes every time I look at them. The photographer has a great personality and is very organized and professional. She really helped to make our day as stress free as possible. She was always prepared and quick to respond to emails and phone calls. We will use her to capture future events in our lives.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Kirsten · Married on 04/14/2012

I really enjoyed working with Kristin Peddicord/KLP Photography. She was extremely helpful and such a sweet person. She has a passion for photography and it shows tremendously through her work. She was very easy to get in contact with and very quick to respond to my emails. I loved having her as my photographer and her pictures were beautiful! Thanks Kristin for everything!

Peyton · Married on 10/15/2011

I have known Kristin for a while so it was great to have a friend do my wedding pictures. She does a fantastic job and I absolutely loved my pictures!!! I can't wait to have her do other pictures for me and my family in the future!

Sent on 07/16/2012