KLM Digital, LLC Reviews

KLM Digital, LLC View more information

Amanda S. Married on 12/14/2019

Exceptional experience

We loved working with Kristen! She was easy going working through portraits with confident posing and seamlessly fit in with my guests for candids.
  • Jesse
    Jesse C. Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Photos of our Special Day

Kristen is an amazing photography artist who beautifully captured every special moment of our marriage ceremony and reception dinner. She was extremely well prepared, arrived early, and moved fast from shot to shot. Her command of the camera lens is truly impressive, as is her ability to pose individuals and large groups of people. We highly recommend Kristen and KLM Digital!
  • Shelley
    Shelley Married on 05/19/2018
    Kristen was so wonderful to work with. She did our engagement photos and wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better experience for our big day! Despite the rain, she made sure we got the photos we wanted and worked creatively to achieve our dream photos. She was very responsive to our calls, email and met with us to really get to know us as a couple. I highly recommend Kristen if you are looking for someone that is responsive, friendly and truly wants to understand your needs!
    Amber Married on 05/14/2016
    I was refered to Kristen by my sister in law who had used KLM for her wedding photos and they were great. Kristen was so accommodating and even traveled the two hour drive from Baltimore to the Eastern shore for our wedding. When we first hired her we had a very long discussion about what kind of wedding I wanted and what I was looking for in photos she told me to send her samples of anything I saw that I liked. She really wanted to make sure that I was happy with the final product. Our photos turned out amazing I can't imagine them being any better and to top it off she was very affordable compared to other photographers. I have a friend that was getting married a couple of months after me and she paid double what I did!
    Jennifer Married on 11/04/2016
    Kristen made sure she knew exactly what we wanted and made it happen! She was so amazing and our pictures turned out wonderful!