Klicker Productions - Violin/DJ Music Reviews

82 | Pittsburgh, PA

82 Reviews for Klicker Productions - Violin/DJ Music

BethAnn · Married on 07/12/2014

Dan and Sarah were wonderful to work with, and I would highly recommend their DJ and violin services to any bride! We were so impressed with their professionalism, and attention to detail, when we met with them to discuss our music preferences. Sarah played violin during our outdoor cocktail hour, and we received many compliments from our guests on how it made for such an enjoyable experience. Dan was our DJ, and he was able to adhere to our extensive playlist requests, as well interact and read the crowd while we were dancing all evening long… Dan and Sarah are just the perfect, musical pair for your wedding! Thank you for making our big day extra special :-)

Sent on 07/29/2014

Best decision!! Dan and Sarah were so much fun to work with and they did a fantastic job! I can't say enough good things about them! They were there early and had everything set up and ready to go! I didn't have to worry about them at all. Sarah did an amazing job playing the violin. She kept the ceremony flowing flawlessly. Dan was an awesome DJ! He was so organized and was able to keep things moving as changes happened throughout the evening. I'm still so impressed by them and would recommend them to every bride who wants to stress less!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Erin · Married on 06/28/2014

Klicker Productions provided DJ services for my recent wedding. Dan & Sarah are a husband and wife team who work together: Dan is the DJ, Sarah helps out with coordinating the day and she can also be hired to play the violin during a wedding ceremony. We hired Kilcker Productions to provide DJ services at the reception. They are so easy to work with and really took the time to listen to us and what "vibe" we wanted for our reception. We were able to select numerous songs we liked, songs we definitely wanted him to play, and songs we absolutely did not want played. In addition to their flexibility and professionalism, Dan and Sarah are simply nice, likeable people. I would highly recommend Klicker Productions for any event.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2014

Dan and Sarah were amazing. We had Sarah play violin for cocktail hour and during dinner. We wanted strolling violin music, which she hadn't done before. She was more than happy to fulfil our request and went from table to table playing a song of choice fir each one. She even learned a few of our favorite songs. Guests are still telling us how amazing and elegant the violin music was and how sweet Sarah was.
    Dan was our DJ and went above and beyond. His online planning and our meetings were so easy! He was so organized and on top of everything, we got to relax during the reception because he had everything under control. He had to rearrange timing of our bouquet toss to ensure our photographer was still there. He was so in tune with every detail. The music and announcing was perfect. He made sure everything was exactly how it should be! Thank you to both Dan and Sarah for making our reception amazing!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • User2861926 · 2+ years ago

Sarah and Dan were wonderful to work with. Sarah performed on her violin during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and the music was beautifully done. Dan did an amazing job as the DJ and his musical selections were perfect for our style. He included every thing we asked for without any issues. They both made sure the evening ran smoothly and did a fantastic job keeping us on schedule. We could not have been happier with their services.

Sent on 06/02/2014
  • Drew

Drew · Married on 05/03/2014

We hired both Dan & Sarah for the ceremony/cocktail hour music/DJ at the reception. They completely knocked it out of the park. I had high expectations for both of them after reading the reviews here & they totally exceeded them. It seriously couldn't have been more perfect. They are both professional & friendly & were really great to work with.
    I wrote a song for my fiancée (now wife) & we both really wanted her to walk down the aisle to it. Dan transcribed it & somehow magically 'weddingized' the tempo for the parts I was pretty sure would not work for a wedding to make it absolutely amazing. When I saw my bride come down the aisle & heard my song playing it was absolutely magical (I cried like a baby & so did she!) It was so perfect & I'm telling you it was beyond my expectations. The whole ceremony was just beautiful & the music made it that much better. I can't thank you enough Sarah! special shout out to Jake as well! You guys nailed it. They even gave me a copy of the transcribed song I wrote to keep which was really cool of them.
    Dan was an amazing MC. He was very flexible with timeframes but helped keep us on track which was no small task. Super friendly, very professional & very likeable he did an amazing job. I was amazed how packed he kept the dance floor all night long. When you have age groups 4-75 out on the dance floor all night I think that's a real testament to feeling out a crowd. People loved the music he played & I really felt like he 'got' what we were into & what we were going for. Amazing! Our guests raved about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to because of the music. One guest who was in the middle of planning a wedding for his daughter had said if he didn't already sign a contract with the DJ he had he would have totally hired Dan because he was amazing. If you want professional, kind, & very talented team to play the soundtrack of your wedding I am telling you Dan & Sarah are the ones! Thanks guys!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Heather · Married on 04/04/2014

Dan and sarah are both very compassionate about their job to entertain!! The music was excellent and the crowd kept going all night long! I highly recommend both dan and sarah for anyone's wedding or other occasion!!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Mindy · Married on 10/26/2013

We chose Sarah Klicker of Klicker Productions to play the violin at our wedding. Her music sounded beautiful and she made our otherwise short wedding ceremony very special. She was also extremely friendly to work with and made our booking process so very easy.

Thank you Sarah!
    Jamie and Mindy Kennedy

Sent on 11/10/2013

Stacie · Married on 09/21/2013

Sarah and Dan were absolutely wonderful!! From providing the mics/sound for our ceremony to staying on top of every detail during the reception, they were stellar. They kept our guests informed and on the dance floor when the time came for dancing. Both are kind and professional and we are so happy we went with them for our big day! Thank you Dan and Sarah!!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Susan · Married on 09/14/2013

Dan and Sarah are amazing people; they are professional and easy to work with, but they are also just the nicest people around. Dan was very receptive to our music and what we wanted versus what we wanted, but he also has a way of feeling out a crowd and what will get them on the dance floor. We had so many compliments on our wedding music, everyone loved it! At one point, Dan wasn't sure if we would enjoy a certain artist being played, so he asked quickly. I'm glad he did because it was someone I had never heard of, and he definitely got some of our wallflowers dancing.

Throughout the evening, Sarah went out of her way to make sure that everyone had what they needed: she asked me if I wanted a drink on a few occasions, which although a small gesture was still wonderful. It is the small things that really make a bride and groom appreciate their vendor.

I'm telling everyone to use them - everything was so easy and they're just really great people. If we ever need DJ services or a violinist again, I know the first people I'm calling!

Sent on 09/26/2013

David · Married on 09/06/2013

Dan and Sarah were able to personalize our wedding reception for us. They were extremely professional and met with us several times to make sure they would be able to create a set list that really represented our taste. They were also very helpful in creating an itinerary for the evening and Dan was a really good MC. We received a great deal of compliments about them during and after the wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Sara · Married on 08/24/2013

Sarah did an amazing job. Her violin music really added a special touch to our wedding day. She is very talented and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2013

Dan and Sarah were so wonderful to work with! They made the planning process so much fun. Everyone complemented our DJ at the wedding-- so many people asked where we hired him from! I highly recommend Dan and Sarah Klicker, they are professional, flexible, fun, and affordable!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Erin · Married on 06/22/2013

Sarah played violin music for my ceremony. She did a great job, and the musical transitions flowed very smoothly. The music was beautiful and she also gave me a great price!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2013

I would highly recommend Klicker Productions to provide musical services for your wedding. Dan and Sarah are both extremely nice and wonderful to work with. They made the entire musical part of the wedding easy and hassle free! During the cocktail hour & reception, they kept everything on task with the time line and even worked with some of my family for some surprises. Their prices are very reasonable if you compare them to other DJs. It was a pleasure working with them!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Lori · Married on 03/15/2013

Sarah and Dan Klicker were an absolute pleasure to work with and I strongly recommend them! We were very pleased with their services at our wedding.
    Sarah was the perfect addition to our wedding playing the violin beautifully during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Dan was the perfect dj for our wedding, playing all of our favorites!
    Sarah and Dan were both extremely professional, reasonably priced and did a wonderful job for us~ thank you Sarah and Dan!

Sent on 03/21/2013

m33 · Married on 01/26/2013

Sarah and Dan were perfect. They are very reasonably priced, made it so easy to plan with their online form and about 2 weeks before the wedding, I met with them in their home to finalize everything. The day of the wedding they were incredible. Dan does all the announcing. He kept the dance floor packed all night and even after the last song of the night, when everyone started chanting "one more song", he actually played one more song for us! Lol It made our night.

Sent on 02/08/2013

We enjoyed working with Sarah for our wedding. She was very prompt in her communication with us. She met with us a few months before our wedding to play sample music for us to make our final selections. The music for our ceremony was great and Sarah adapted well to our last minute rain plan. We would definitely recommend her to others

Sent on 12/29/2012

Kassie · Married on 09/08/2012

Sarah was wonderful. She was very professional and played the violin wonderfully. Everyone was very pleased and enjoyed the variety of music that she played. I am glad i had her be a part of my wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/06/2012

David · Married on 09/01/2012

Both Dan and Sara provided a wonderful service. They were amazing and very professional in their work. Their music sounded awesome. They went the "extra mile" to make sure everything was right and made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to our friends and family. GREAT JOB!!!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Jackie · Married on 08/11/2012

Sarah was great to work with and really did everything she could to accomodate our schedule. The music was great and timed perfectly, and she even was able to help me surprise my husband with a recessional song that he loved. Thanks Sarah!

Sent on 08/20/2012

allison · Married on 08/04/2012

Sarah played beautifully at our wedding. She was professional, well rehearsed, and extremely talented! We had so many compliments from our guests.. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Kayla & Andrew · Married on 06/29/2012

We could not be happier with our decision to hire Sarah as our violinist & Jacob as our pianist for our wedding day!! Aside from being such a joy to work with, the music that they provided was outstanding! It really did bring the whole ceremony together and set the tone for our wedding that we were looking for! We were highly impressed and will recommend their services any chance we get! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Erin · Married on 06/23/2012

Sarah and Dan were such a pleasure to work with. They both went above and beyond to provide the perfect soundtrack to our day. Our guests had an amazing time on the dance floor, and Dan was great at reading the crowd and playing the right songs at the right time. I can't express how impressed we were with everything they did for our wedding! If only all vendors were as professional and fun as the Klickers!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Michael & Allyson · Married on 05/19/2012

Dan and Sarah were fantastic! We could not have asked for a better team to handle the music during our ceremony (violin), cocktail hour (violin), and reception (DJ)! They were very organized leading up to the big day and adjusted to last-minute requests without hesitation. We would highly recommend utilizing their high-quality services to friends, family, colleagues, and strangers!

Sent on 10/30/2012