Klicker Productions - Violin/DJ Music Reviews

77 | Pittsburgh, PA

77 Reviews for Klicker Productions - Violin/DJ Music

• Drew

Drew · Married on 05/03/2014

We hired both Dan & Sarah for the ceremony/cocktail hour music/DJ at the reception. They completely knocked it out of the park. I had high expectations for both of them after reading the reviews here & they totally exceeded them. It seriously couldn't have been more perfect. They are both professional & friendly & were really great to work with.
    I wrote a song for my fiancée (now wife) & we both really wanted her to walk down the aisle to it. Dan transcribed it & somehow magically 'weddingized' the tempo for the parts I was pretty sure would not work for a wedding to make it absolutely amazing. When I saw my bride come down the aisle & heard my song playing it was absolutely magical (I cried like a baby & so did she!) It was so perfect & I'm telling you it was beyond my expectations. The whole ceremony was just beautiful & the music made it that much better. I can't thank you enough Sarah! special shout out to Jake as well! You guys nailed it. They even gave me a copy of the transcribed song I wrote to keep which was really cool of them.
    Dan was an amazing MC. He was very flexible with timeframes but helped keep us on track which was no small task. Super friendly, very professional & very likeable he did an amazing job. I was amazed how packed he kept the dance floor all night long. When you have age groups 4-75 out on the dance floor all night I think that's a real testament to feeling out a crowd. People loved the music he played & I really felt like he 'got' what we were into & what we were going for. Amazing! Our guests raved about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to because of the music. One guest who was in the middle of planning a wedding for his daughter had said if he didn't already sign a contract with the DJ he had he would have totally hired Dan because he was amazing. If you want professional, kind, & very talented team to play the soundtrack of your wedding I am telling you Dan & Sarah are the ones! Thanks guys!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Heather · Married on 04/04/2014

Dan and sarah are both very compassionate about their job to entertain!! The music was excellent and the crowd kept going all night long! I highly recommend both dan and sarah for anyone's wedding or other occasion!!!!!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Mindy · Married on 10/26/2013

We chose Sarah Klicker of Klicker Productions to play the violin at our wedding. Her music sounded beautiful and she made our otherwise short wedding ceremony very special. She was also extremely friendly to work with and made our booking process so very easy.

Thank you Sarah!
    Jamie and Mindy Kennedy

Sent on 11/10/2013

Stacie · Married on 09/21/2013

Sarah and Dan were absolutely wonderful!! From providing the mics/sound for our ceremony to staying on top of every detail during the reception, they were stellar. They kept our guests informed and on the dance floor when the time came for dancing. Both are kind and professional and we are so happy we went with them for our big day! Thank you Dan and Sarah!!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Susan · Married on 09/14/2013

Dan and Sarah are amazing people; they are professional and easy to work with, but they are also just the nicest people around. Dan was very receptive to our music and what we wanted versus what we wanted, but he also has a way of feeling out a crowd and what will get them on the dance floor. We had so many compliments on our wedding music, everyone loved it! At one point, Dan wasn't sure if we would enjoy a certain artist being played, so he asked quickly. I'm glad he did because it was someone I had never heard of, and he definitely got some of our wallflowers dancing.

Throughout the evening, Sarah went out of her way to make sure that everyone had what they needed: she asked me if I wanted a drink on a few occasions, which although a small gesture was still wonderful. It is the small things that really make a bride and groom appreciate their vendor.

I'm telling everyone to use them - everything was so easy and they're just really great people. If we ever need DJ services or a violinist again, I know the first people I'm calling!

Sent on 09/26/2013

David · Married on 09/06/2013

Dan and Sarah were able to personalize our wedding reception for us. They were extremely professional and met with us several times to make sure they would be able to create a set list that really represented our taste. They were also very helpful in creating an itinerary for the evening and Dan was a really good MC. We received a great deal of compliments about them during and after the wedding.

Sent on 10/03/2013

Sara · Married on 08/24/2013

Sarah did an amazing job. Her violin music really added a special touch to our wedding day. She is very talented and was a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Rachel · Married on 08/10/2013

Dan and Sarah were so wonderful to work with! They made the planning process so much fun. Everyone complemented our DJ at the wedding-- so many people asked where we hired him from! I highly recommend Dan and Sarah Klicker, they are professional, flexible, fun, and affordable!

Sent on 08/23/2013

Erin · Married on 06/22/2013

Sarah played violin music for my ceremony. She did a great job, and the musical transitions flowed very smoothly. The music was beautiful and she also gave me a great price!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2013

I would highly recommend Klicker Productions to provide musical services for your wedding. Dan and Sarah are both extremely nice and wonderful to work with. They made the entire musical part of the wedding easy and hassle free! During the cocktail hour & reception, they kept everything on task with the time line and even worked with some of my family for some surprises. Their prices are very reasonable if you compare them to other DJs. It was a pleasure working with them!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Lori · Married on 03/15/2013

Sarah and Dan Klicker were an absolute pleasure to work with and I strongly recommend them! We were very pleased with their services at our wedding.
    Sarah was the perfect addition to our wedding playing the violin beautifully during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Dan was the perfect dj for our wedding, playing all of our favorites!
    Sarah and Dan were both extremely professional, reasonably priced and did a wonderful job for us~ thank you Sarah and Dan!

Sent on 03/21/2013

m33 · Married on 01/26/2013

Sarah and Dan were perfect. They are very reasonably priced, made it so easy to plan with their online form and about 2 weeks before the wedding, I met with them in their home to finalize everything. The day of the wedding they were incredible. Dan does all the announcing. He kept the dance floor packed all night and even after the last song of the night, when everyone started chanting "one more song", he actually played one more song for us! Lol It made our night.

Sent on 02/08/2013

We enjoyed working with Sarah for our wedding. She was very prompt in her communication with us. She met with us a few months before our wedding to play sample music for us to make our final selections. The music for our ceremony was great and Sarah adapted well to our last minute rain plan. We would definitely recommend her to others

Sent on 12/29/2012

Kassie · Married on 09/08/2012

Sarah was wonderful. She was very professional and played the violin wonderfully. Everyone was very pleased and enjoyed the variety of music that she played. I am glad i had her be a part of my wedding ceremony!

Sent on 10/06/2012

David · Married on 09/01/2012

Both Dan and Sara provided a wonderful service. They were amazing and very professional in their work. Their music sounded awesome. They went the "extra mile" to make sure everything was right and made us feel very comfortable. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to our friends and family. GREAT JOB!!!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Jackie · Married on 08/11/2012

Sarah was great to work with and really did everything she could to accomodate our schedule. The music was great and timed perfectly, and she even was able to help me surprise my husband with a recessional song that he loved. Thanks Sarah!

Sent on 08/20/2012

allison · Married on 08/04/2012

Sarah played beautifully at our wedding. She was professional, well rehearsed, and extremely talented! We had so many compliments from our guests.. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/07/2012

Kayla & Andrew · Married on 06/29/2012

We could not be happier with our decision to hire Sarah as our violinist & Jacob as our pianist for our wedding day!! Aside from being such a joy to work with, the music that they provided was outstanding! It really did bring the whole ceremony together and set the tone for our wedding that we were looking for! We were highly impressed and will recommend their services any chance we get! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Erin · Married on 06/23/2012

Sarah and Dan were such a pleasure to work with. They both went above and beyond to provide the perfect soundtrack to our day. Our guests had an amazing time on the dance floor, and Dan was great at reading the crowd and playing the right songs at the right time. I can't express how impressed we were with everything they did for our wedding! If only all vendors were as professional and fun as the Klickers!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Michael & Allyson · Married on 05/19/2012

Dan and Sarah were fantastic! We could not have asked for a better team to handle the music during our ceremony (violin), cocktail hour (violin), and reception (DJ)! They were very organized leading up to the big day and adjusted to last-minute requests without hesitation. We would highly recommend utilizing their high-quality services to friends, family, colleagues, and strangers!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Allyson and Michael · Married on 05/19/2012

Sent on 10/30/2012

J · Married on 11/26/2016

(Dan) Klicker is a master of his craft and provided the perfect entertainment for our wedding. His online planning tools made the process super smooth. Very flexible, calm and direct approach to coordinating our whole day...from the violin ceremony, piano cocktail hour to the full DJ set we were very impressed. Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Heather · Married on 05/18/2013

Sara is an awesome person and was great to work with. She learned a new song for my wedding without any sheet music and it sounded beautiful the day of my wedding. I would recommend Sara to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2013

Chrissy · Married on 03/26/2016

My husband and I saw the Klickers in action at a friend's wedding. Initially we were not planning on hiring a dj, but when we saw how well Dan set the mood, we were sold. People danced the entire time, Dan gave professional but genuine introductions, and our guests raved about how much fun they had! Their pricing was reasonable, and they were very quick to respond during planning and to lend a helping hand the day of. I would highly recommend the Klickers.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Juliana · Married on 08/20/2016

Klicker Productions is a wonderful package deal for ceremony and reception. Dan and Sarah are personable and were genuinely invested in making the music for the day what we wanted while offering expert guidance on areas we were less clear on. They were blessed with an early delivery of their baby only days before our wedding and pulled through without a hiccup in recruiting a violinist to stand in for the day. No one would have guessed that this wasn’t the original plan. The reception was well paced and Dan did a great job guiding the evening without ever being invasive. If you are looking for a customized music selection, Simple elegance of live ceremony and cocktail music, and a straightforward reception where your only concern is enjoying yourself, then Klicker Productions is the way to go!

Sent on 09/29/2016