Klicker Productions - Violin/DJ Music Reviews

77 | Pittsburgh, PA

77 Reviews for Klicker Productions - Violin/DJ Music

Alyssa · Married on 09/06/2015

Sarah was absolutely amazing to work with! We met her at her home for the first time about 10 months before our wedding. She was very warm and welcoming to us. She was so easy to work with and talked with us about what we wanted. Throughout the 10 months, she would e-mail us to check-in and make sure we were doing OK and asked if we had questions. If I had any questions for her she would reply very promptly. She played our ceremony music on her violin. She did an awesome job. She was very professional and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/13/2015
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 08/22/2015

Dan & Sarah were fantastic! I had several guests come up and ask if they could have their contact information for their own weddings. They did above and beyond their job in helping make our day special.

Sent on 09/10/2015

Jacqueline · Married on 08/15/2015

Klicker productions was the perfect selection for our wedding day. The music was spot on the entire day. Sarah played the violin for our ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! Dan and Sarah were professional, fun, and very helpful. They had people on the dance floor the whole night and went with the flow when there sudden changes during the reception. They made our wedding day very fun and memorable. Two thumbs up!!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Sarah · Married on 08/08/2015

We had the best experience! Professional. Easy to work with. They traveled an hour an a half to make our day perfect!

Sent on 08/30/2015

Emily · Married on 08/07/2015

I absolutely loved having Sarah and Dan Klicker as our Dj for our reception. They worked with my husband and I to really fine-tune our exact taste in music and what we wanted for our cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing. All of my guests commented on how great the music was throughout the night. Even when my husband and I weren't quite sure on specific songs for certain events, such as the bouquet toss, they were willing to assist us in making our choices. They were affordable and our guests enjoyed that they took requests and based their song choices on the vibe during dancing. They made my reception fun, entertaining, and everything that I could possibly wished for.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Dan and Sarah made the entire process from choosing songs to outlining the day easy and comfortable. They are extremely professional, easy to work with, and take pride in their work. I cannot recommend Klicker Productions enough.

Sent on 08/12/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/24/2015

We booked Sarah (ceremony music) and Dan (DJ) for our recent wedding, and they were phenomenal. I almost want to give them a 4.9 rating just to make it believable (5.0 ratings seemed fishy to me when I was booking!), but that truly would not be fair to them. They were fantastic from the beginning- we booked with them early since we were getting married on a holiday weekend, and we honestly had no idea what our wedding day was going to be like. They were fantastic with communicating with us from the beginning, very accommodating when we needed to make changes- and even provided us with a refund when we didn't need a particular service (which was due to poor communication with the venue, not a fault of Sarah or Dan's). Prior to the wedding, they invited us to their home to listen to Sarah play some of the ceremony music to help us make decisions. At the wedding, they arrived early and were very professional. In fact, when my husband and I arrived early for photos and were clearly hot and needed a minute to relax, Dan and Sarah were the first to make room for us to sit and talk with us to minimize our nerves. I can't say enough about them- I would recommend them to anyone, and if we ever had another reason to book with them in the future, we certainly would.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Louise · Married on 05/24/2015

They did a great job! They were well prepared and flexible.

Sent on 06/19/2015
  • User5205276 · 2+ years ago

Sarah was great to work with. She handled everything professionally and was very responsive. She was very helpful when I asked for her opinion about which music pieces to play during the ceremony. I had numerous people come up to me during the reception and tell me what a nice touch it was having her play the violin during the ceremony.

Sent on 06/24/2015

April · Married on 05/02/2015

Where do we even begin? The Klickers were absolutely outstanding and one of our favorite parts of our wedding! From the very start, they gave us very personal attention and were willing to do whatever we asked. We had Sarah play the violin at our ceremony and cocktail hour- it was absolutely beautiful; she is very talented and a complete professional. Dan was the DJ for our reception and he did great. It was really important to us that people danced at our wedding and the dance floor was literally full from the end of dinner until the reception was over. Dan and Sarah really go the extra mile for their clients. The never complained when our meetings ran a little long, Sarah set up a rehearsal with my church pianist without me even having to ask, and they were very in tune with all of the little details on how we wanted our day to go. We really can't recommend them enough. If we had to do it all over, we would definitely choose them again :)

Sent on 05/12/2015

Dan and Sarah were great to work with! Very easy to work with and to contact. They did a wonderful job supplying the music for our wedding - they were very professional, played the music we asked for, and kept the party going!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/25/2014

Sarah was an absolute delight to work with! She was very responsive, professional, and played BEAUTIFUL music at our outdoor October wedding! The music was beautiful, classic, and romantic. Sarah and her music set the tone for our wedding. Our guests loved it & so did we :)

We would definitely recommend Klicker Productions without hesitation. Sarah made our day special, magical, and memorable! Thank you Sarah & Klicker Productions!! :)

Sent on 11/26/2014

Chelsey · Married on 10/18/2014

Not only did Sarah do an excellent job at our ceremony and cocktail hour playing violin but after she helped Dan make our evening perfect. I think at some points we had all most all of our guests on the dance floor. They were great to work with, well organized, personable, and friendly. They kept our wedding on time without us feeling rushed. I felt like they truly cared about our day being special not just another job. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2014

Klicker productions did a fantastic job and made our wedding super fun and amazing!!!

Sent on 11/25/2014

ashley · Married on 10/11/2014

The music Sarah provided for our special day was so beautiful! From beginning to end she was professional and made everything so easy for me! She truly made my special day magical!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2014

We were beyond satisfied with the work Sarah and Dan did for our wedding reception and ceremony. From our first point of contact, they were incredibly professional and responsive. Their online planning portal was very easy to use and helped us to get organized beyond just the musical components of our special day. We were impressed with how meticulous they were about making sure they met our expectations when we spoke with them over the phone before the event. We knew we made the right choice with them when not only were we pleased, but numerous guests had so many nice things to say about the music and services they provided.

Sarah played the violin beautifully at our ceremony and Dan did a flawless job as our DJ. My husband's family is Polish so they had really difficult names to pronounce, but Dan put so much care and effort into pronouncing them properly. At the reception, everything flowed smoothly thanks to Dan and Sarah communicating with us and being accommodative to all of our (and our guests') requests. Several guests wanted specific Polish disco music and Dan managed to find it which really got the party going. He even played a Polka AFTER the last dance at the insistence of our guests, which was very much appreciated.

We would recommend Klicker Productions without hesitation. Choosing this vendor not only made our lives easier leading up to the wedding, but their going above and beyond in so many ways helped to make the day so perfect and memorable. Thank you Dan and Sarah, one of the many reasons we look back on our day with a big smile :)

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kim · Married on 09/13/2014

I love the Klickers!!! We used both Dan and Sarah for ceremony music and our DJ services. We had so many compliments on Sarah playing for the ceremony; she did wonderfully! Our guests loved the music Dan played for the reception and they kept everybody dancing all night. They also helped SO much throughout the day to make everything run perfectly! I strongly recommend them for both violin and DJ services.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Sarah played violin in our ceremony and cocktail hour. She's very talented and she did a phenomenal job! The music was beautiful--we received several compliments from our guests. Like all brides and grooms, we were new to this whole wedding thing, so Sarah gave us excellent advice and provided a list of recommended songs. She was also wiling to learn and purchase a new song for my processional during the ceremony. She was very flexible at the rehearsal and on the wedding day, including running (literally) to a new location last minute because of rain! She was encouraging and supportive throughout the whole process and a pleasure to work with. We definitely recommend working with her!

Sent on 11/17/2014

Kelly · Married on 08/16/2014

Sarah was wonderful. Very good value and her music was beautiful. Very nice touch to our wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Niki · Married on 07/19/2014

We couldn't be happier to have Klicker Productions (Dan & Sarah) DJ our wedding. Dan and Sarah are very friendly to work with and extremely accommodating. They are both very knowledgable about music and helped us every step of the way. When our wedding day was finally here, we can honestly say that we were not stressed one bit when it came to the DJ/music. They did a phenomenal job throughout the wedding and every transition throughout the wedding was seamless. They have an awesome collection of music and if they don't have a song, they will make every effort to get it! We are still getting compliments from our guests and we are thrilled that we choose Klicker Productions for our big day.

Without reservation, we overwhelmingly recommend Klicker Productions for your event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/13/2014

BethAnn · Married on 07/12/2014

Dan and Sarah were wonderful to work with, and I would highly recommend their DJ and violin services to any bride! We were so impressed with their professionalism, and attention to detail, when we met with them to discuss our music preferences. Sarah played violin during our outdoor cocktail hour, and we received many compliments from our guests on how it made for such an enjoyable experience. Dan was our DJ, and he was able to adhere to our extensive playlist requests, as well interact and read the crowd while we were dancing all evening long… Dan and Sarah are just the perfect, musical pair for your wedding! Thank you for making our big day extra special :-)

Sent on 07/29/2014

Best decision!! Dan and Sarah were so much fun to work with and they did a fantastic job! I can't say enough good things about them! They were there early and had everything set up and ready to go! I didn't have to worry about them at all. Sarah did an amazing job playing the violin. She kept the ceremony flowing flawlessly. Dan was an awesome DJ! He was so organized and was able to keep things moving as changes happened throughout the evening. I'm still so impressed by them and would recommend them to every bride who wants to stress less!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Erin · Married on 06/28/2014

Klicker Productions provided DJ services for my recent wedding. Dan & Sarah are a husband and wife team who work together: Dan is the DJ, Sarah helps out with coordinating the day and she can also be hired to play the violin during a wedding ceremony. We hired Kilcker Productions to provide DJ services at the reception. They are so easy to work with and really took the time to listen to us and what "vibe" we wanted for our reception. We were able to select numerous songs we liked, songs we definitely wanted him to play, and songs we absolutely did not want played. In addition to their flexibility and professionalism, Dan and Sarah are simply nice, likeable people. I would highly recommend Klicker Productions for any event.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Kristen · Married on 06/07/2014

Dan and Sarah were amazing. We had Sarah play violin for cocktail hour and during dinner. We wanted strolling violin music, which she hadn't done before. She was more than happy to fulfil our request and went from table to table playing a song of choice fir each one. She even learned a few of our favorite songs. Guests are still telling us how amazing and elegant the violin music was and how sweet Sarah was.
    Dan was our DJ and went above and beyond. His online planning and our meetings were so easy! He was so organized and on top of everything, we got to relax during the reception because he had everything under control. He had to rearrange timing of our bouquet toss to ensure our photographer was still there. He was so in tune with every detail. The music and announcing was perfect. He made sure everything was exactly how it should be! Thank you to both Dan and Sarah for making our reception amazing!

Sent on 06/23/2014
  • User2861926 · 2+ years ago

Sarah and Dan were wonderful to work with. Sarah performed on her violin during our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour and the music was beautifully done. Dan did an amazing job as the DJ and his musical selections were perfect for our style. He included every thing we asked for without any issues. They both made sure the evening ran smoothly and did a fantastic job keeping us on schedule. We could not have been happier with their services.

Sent on 06/02/2014