Klass Universal Entertainment Reviews

49 | Boston, MA

49 Reviews for Klass Universal Entertainment

Fantastic job! DJ Kupah even had myself and my staff dancing, and dropped our jaws at the way he so amazingly mixed music! We look forward to working with you again :)

Sent on 05/25/2016

Emily · Married on 07/22/2017

Our wedding reception was our number one priority and music the focal point. When searching for entertainment, we wanted someone who could take command of the room while allowing the flow to be natural. DJ Kupah provided that and much more. He was professional, timely, easy to work with, and well-prepared. We were a Caucasian/Latino crowd and DJ Kupah was able to cater to all guests in a comfortable manner. The energy level was appropriate at all parts of the night and his style was exactly what we looked for in a DJ. All instructions were easy to understand and he checked in with us throughout the night on any special requests made by our guests that were not initially approved. This was very comforting as we wanted to restrict who got the mic for toasts and monitor song selections. He handled our requests so well and the night was a blast! We would highly recommend Kupah for any special event where you would want someone who will be professional yet engaging.

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • User7478245 · event on 12/03/2016

Klass Universal Entertainment was exceptional! They were so much fun to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Emily Lalone · Married on 11/12/2016

Kupah James, you've done it! ....The absolute perfect wedding. I know I'm a bit biased because you're a good friend of mine, but talk about VIP service and just feeling like a princess all day. I cannot thank you and your team (Lindsay, Anna, Jenni) enough for making our guests tear up the dance floor--young and old! Every kept saying the next day at brunch how it's the best wedding they've even been to.......

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I love you, to the moon and back.

xoxoxo Emily <3 <3 <3

Sent on 11/16/2016

Nicole · event on 10/22/2016

Klass is the best! This is the second time we used them. Everyone was kind, professional and great at motivating the crowd. We had a great time and I will be booking them again!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Matthew · event on 10/08/2016

Klass Universal Entertainment is above and beyond the competition. KUPAH was 100% successful with keeping 80+ kids dancing and smiling for 4 straight hours of dancing at my daughters sweet 16!! He and his staff were dressed extremely dapper and so polite. They made my daughter their top concern the entire time they were there and made sure she had the party exactly how she wanted it! I highly recomend them for any and I mean any event you have.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Joey · event on 09/17/2016

Was absolutely fantastic

Sent on 09/19/2016

Mary · event on 04/29/2016

Kupah James did a wonderful job at our event. He played great music and kept the party going!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Alicia · event on 04/16/2016

Both gentleman we worked with were very professional and great to work with! Also, the women who I worked with on the phone was very responsive and helpful. I will recommend them for the next event.

Sent on 04/20/2016

Nicole · event on 04/16/2016

We used Klass Entertainment / DJ Kazz to DJ/Emcee a Young Professional's fundraiser. DJ Kazz was so great! He was good at reading the crowd and transitioning to fun dance and party songs. He also was great at making announcements as needed. Very professional, very responsive, and super fun! Highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 04/23/2016

Sarah · event on 04/09/2016

DJ Backspin was incredibly creative, fun and professional! The crowd
    and my clients loved him! I will absolutely hire him again for future events!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Susan · event on 04/09/2016

Kupah James & his team had my guests dancing all night! Their energy, enthusiasm and fabulous music made my son's Bar Mitzvah a fun filled night!

Sent on 04/11/2016
  • User6662411 · event on 04/08/2016

DJ Feddy 'backspin' was fantastic!!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Michelle · event on 03/12/2016

Klass is incredible! Kupah was absolutely fantastic and we all had the best time knowing he had it all covered! Five stars all around...

Sent on 03/14/2016
  • User6397936 · event on 02/20/2016

Bobby was fantastic and had the kids engaged and dancing! Thank you Ana, Lindsay and Bobby for being so easy to work with!

Sent on 02/22/2016

paul · event on 02/07/2016

Everyone thought they did a great job. We were very happy with them.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Stephanie · event on 02/06/2016

Love the Klass team!! Can't wait for the next JHE/Klass Collaboration!!

Sent on 02/09/2016
  • User6268794 · event on 01/23/2016

It was a very good event. DJ was on time, brought all his equipment, managed the announcements and the crowd very well and stayed until the agreed time.

Sent on 01/25/2016
  • User6275029 · event on 01/23/2016

It was a great night. The kids really enjoyed the music and personality of our DJ Kupah James. They asked him to pose in selfies and group shots. Very funny!

Sent on 01/26/2016
  • User6265768 · event on 01/22/2016

I heard from the students all night that they love both of the DJ entertainment. Love that they were interactive with the group, played great music and the students danced all night.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Matt · event on 12/22/2015

Kupah,

Pleasure as always my good man! Everyone had a great time and the music was on point. Look forward to seeing you again soon and Happy New Year!

Sonia · event on 12/19/2015

We want to thank you again for making Bella's evening so fun! Everyone I have spoken with has said how great your team was! Professional and classy all the way. I have to also say that many of the older folks said to me, this is the first Mitzvah where they didn't have to leave the room to talk with their friends. The volume was perfect! This aspect of the entertainment was really important to us as well. You know you are in trouble as a guest when your host hands out earplugs at the door! The lighting was beautiful. The green screen team and tattoo artist were amazing too. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I was so excited to work with you and you did not disappoint. I will most definitely recommend your services to anyone who needs an awesome entertainment group. I hope you know how grateful we are and we would love to work with you again in the future when the need arises.

Erin · event on 12/12/2015

This was our second year having DJ Kazz for our corporate holiday party at Wellesley College Club and he was outstanding. Our staff has a wide range of likes and he met all of them, everyone was pleased with the music selection. He kept the party going from start to finish and made sure all requests were honored. Great work yet again!

Rob · event on 09/19/2015

Klass is a great outfit. Very thorough and very professional. They always get the party going and keep the dance floor full. This was my second time working with them and definitely not my last.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Everything was great! I appreciate Kupah's flexibility with a super laid back wedding. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/11/2015