Klass Universal Entertainment Reviews

49 | Boston, MA

49 Reviews for Klass Universal Entertainment

• User4800437 · 1+ year ago

Fantastic job! DJ Kupah even had myself and my staff dancing, and dropped our jaws at the way he so amazingly mixed music! We look forward to working with you again :)

Sent on 05/25/2016

Emily · Married on 07/22/2017

Our wedding reception was our number one priority and music the focal point. When searching for entertainment, we wanted someone who could take command of the room while allowing the flow to be natural. DJ Kupah provided that and much more. He was professional, timely, easy to work with, and well-prepared. We were a Caucasian/Latino crowd and DJ Kupah was able to cater to all guests in a comfortable manner. The energy level was appropriate at all parts of the night and his style was exactly what we looked for in a DJ. All instructions were easy to understand and he checked in with us throughout the night on any special requests made by our guests that were not initially approved. This was very comforting as we wanted to restrict who got the mic for toasts and monitor song selections. He handled our requests so well and the night was a blast! We would highly recommend Kupah for any special event where you would want someone who will be professional yet engaging.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Emily Lalone · Married on 11/12/2016

Kupah James, you've done it! ....The absolute perfect wedding. I know I'm a bit biased because you're a good friend of mine, but talk about VIP service and just feeling like a princess all day. I cannot thank you and your team (Lindsay, Anna, Jenni) enough for making our guests tear up the dance floor--young and old! Every kept saying the next day at brunch how it's the best wedding they've even been to.......

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

I love you, to the moon and back.

xoxoxo Emily <3 <3 <3

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/25/2015

Everything was great! I appreciate Kupah's flexibility with a super laid back wedding. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Sarah · event on: 04/09/2016

DJ Backspin was incredibly creative, fun and professional! The crowd
    and my clients loved him! I will absolutely hire him again for future events!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Nicola · Married on 04/25/2015

awesome team! fantastic to plan with.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Jeanette · Married on 09/06/2014

Can't begin to thank you for an awesome night of music. You made my daughter and son in law's wedding extra special. So many people complimented us on the music and the entertainment. Thank you again and we wish you tremendous success in the future.

Sent on 10/04/2014

Courtney · Married on 08/31/2014

Kupah is an incredible Master of Ceremonies: professional, able to command a crowd, and organized.

Our wedding coordinator had a last-minute emergency and was unable to attend our reception, but you would not have known it with Kupah running the show. He was prepared, flexible, and got everyone where they needed to be quickily and happily, even when it wasn't necessarily in his job description. Kupah goes above and beyond: talk about klass!

Klass Entertainment offers a variety of DJ setups. If you choose the one with the dual flat-screen TVs, Kupah and his team will post real-time photos of your guests dancing on the dance floor. It was such a hit at our wedding and we highly recommend this service!

His lighting and lounge furniture options are reasonably priced and well-styled; we would have chosen these, too, if our reception venue didn't have exclusive vendors and strict rules already in-place! Klass is happy to customize multi-service packages for you and (depending on the event) can sometimes offer a package discount, which is always awesome.

We let Kupah choose the playlist of the night and we were so pleased. When you give Kupah the creative license to do what he does best, you will not be disappointed! He was great at gauging the mood of the crowd, mixing classic, slow songs with contemporary, upbeat dance songs and -- our favorite -- picking the most perfect end-of-the-night song for us to have our last dance to with our friends.

Kupah, thanks for an amazing night of entertainment that we will always remember. It was an honor to have you host our wedding and we look forward to dancing at so many more of our friends' weddings with you!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Ben · Married on 03/08/2014

We had a great experience with Klass from start to finish!

Sent on 02/01/2015

Steve · Married on 02/16/2014

He was great. There was not one thing he could have done better.

Sent on 05/07/2015
  • Dennis

Dennis · Married on 10/26/2013

Klass Entertainment did a wonderful job. The provided excellent service and were very professional. The music was great and the also provided a number of upgrades and additional options.

Sent on 12/08/2014

I wish I had counted the number of guests who told me how great my DJ was.

My now husband and I had a different take on a wedding, and disguised ours as an engagement party. Before anyone knew it, they were watching our wedding take place. Our bottom line for the wedding was for everyone to have a blast. Klass made this possible! From the initial contact to Klass, through the event (which was done on short notice), there wasn't a single glitch or stress. The team communicated with us, and made our requests possible without any reservation. They paid close attention to our wishes for songs (not too many slow songs!), what and when to make announcements, and the overall feel we were hoping to achieve on our dance floor. The number of guests who came up to us after (and still do!) to say we had a great DJ... and how much fun they had has been one of the best parts of our wedding. If I had to do it again, I would choose Klass without a doubt!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Andrew · Married on 11/24/2012

I cannot say enough how great Kupah and his staff are to deal with. They made our wedding and reception fun for us and all our guests. He had a huge music selection and knew how to keep everyone dancing all night. I hope I never find myself having another wedding, but if I did I wouldnt use anyone else but Klass.

Sent on 11/16/2014

I think the most important 3 things about a wedding are the people, the music and open bar of course :)
    Kuppah is AMAZING!!!! He got people up on the dance floor that I never thought would dance. Every age had their hands up at some point! I am still getting compliments on the music.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2012

My husband and I were very pleased with our DJ Murray and Shadi LO. They were very attentive and anything that my husband and I wanted to hear play throughout the night was the next song. They kept the crowed on the dance floor all night and kept the party moving. We had so many compliments throughout the night about how great they were. Also, the client Liason Lindsay was so amazing. When our ceremony music done by another vendor looked like it may fall through 4 days before our wedding, Lindsay scrambled to find us a back up if needed. She even gave me her cell phone number so that I could contact her while she wasn't working if needed. She left me such a wonderful voice message that left me at ease and very heart heavy. I am very appreciative for all the work that she put into making our day unique and special.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Klass Entertainment did a wonderful job at our wedding. We provided them with some must play and do not play songs and they took care of the rest. It was awesome. They played a great mixture of songs and all of our guests had a great time. My 90 year old grandfather literally stayed and dance for our entire reception. Amazing.

Sent on 12/17/2012

Nicola · Married on 04/21/2012

Klass Universal is a one stop shop for the best of the best for your wedding day. They provided the up lighting, DJ and videographer for my big day. They alone made the evening so spectacular! My guest's loved the music, the ambiance and are still gushing after seeing the most beautiful wedding video you could imagine!

The music was a great mix of everything I asked for and everything you want to hear at a wedding. The up lighting was beautiful and even changed with the songs and the evening, so effortlessly. I was so hesitant about having a videographer but after meeting the team and seeing the final product, it was seriously one of the best parts of the wedding. They have a very artsy approach and included every detail I asked for and went above and beyond in fusing the evening together. It is like a music video and everyone I have shown has asked to see it again!

From start to finish, they were creative, thoughtful and always available for questions. THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY!

Sent on 09/18/2012

A wedding is not a party without Kupah. I wouldn't let a friend pick a wedding date without first locking down Kupah's availability. Truly a class act and exceeded all expectations. He should charge more : )

Sent on 12/15/2014

Jen · Married on 09/25/2010

I cannot say enough about Kupah and DJ Twist!! We were a bit hesitant to hire a DJ (we used to be those snobby band people) until we met Kupah. He met with us several times to get to know us and do his best to lessen my anxiety (poor guy). We could tell after our first meeting with him that he was going to be great. Everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor the entire night. Our guests are still raving about Kupah and keep telling us how sad they were when the last song was over. My husband and I can't wait to have another party just so we can hire Kupah and Twist again!

Sent on 11/19/2010

Bobby · Married on 09/25/2010

Kupah and Klass were referred to me by a friend who was an event coordinator for a large firm in Boston. I told her we were working through possibilities of hiring a wedding band and she told me to meet Kupah before I did anything. I am glad I did. Kupah was amazing throughout the entire process. He listened to exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding and accommodated every request.

During the day of the wedding, he was truly a master of ceremonies as the reception went seamlessly from start to finish. Vibe in the room was 100% good energy all night and I couldn't drag my 90-year old grandmother off the dance floor. I don't think anyone could tell you what the food or the cake tasted like at my wedding because EVERYONE was dancing the whole time.

Since my wedding, I referred Kupah to DJ my best friend's wedding (which was also amazing) and he also works public events with a good friend who is fitness instructor. He is a versatile performer and I would recommend him without reservation for any event.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Joey · event on: 09/17/2016

Was absolutely fantastic

Sent on 09/19/2016

Matthew · event on: 10/08/2016

Klass Universal Entertainment is above and beyond the competition. KUPAH was 100% successful with keeping 80+ kids dancing and smiling for 4 straight hours of dancing at my daughters sweet 16!! He and his staff were dressed extremely dapper and so polite. They made my daughter their top concern the entire time they were there and made sure she had the party exactly how she wanted it! I highly recomend them for any and I mean any event you have.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Nicole · event on: 10/22/2016

Klass is the best! This is the second time we used them. Everyone was kind, professional and great at motivating the crowd. We had a great time and I will be booking them again!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • User7478245 · event on: 12/03/2016

Klass Universal Entertainment was exceptional! They were so much fun to work with.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Andrew · event on: 05/09/2015

The team onsite was great, they did an awesome job with everyone.

Sent on 05/12/2015