KKute Photography Reviews

KKute Photography 1
KKute Photography 2
  • Marina

Marina · Getting married on 03/30/2020

Karina is AMAZING! I'm so incredibly happy that I have found her!

Karina is AMAZING! I'm so incredibly happy that I have found her! Her style is unique, she has an eye for those images that show true emotions. So far we had our engagement session and pictures came out so beautifully! And the session was free with our Wedding Package!!
    I now cannot wait till my Wedding in March to work with Karina again. Knowing she will be there taking my pictures releases so much pressure!!!

KKute Photography 3

KKute Photography's reply:

Thank you for this lovely review, Marina! I enjoyed your photoshoot just as much, and I'm also looking forward to your wedding!
  • Alice

Alice Allen · Married on 07/20/2019

So talented and professional!

Being in the wedding business myself, choosing an incredible photographer was at the very top of my needs list for my wedding. Especially because at the end of the day, photos are really all you get to leave with.
    Karina was super fun and comfortable to spend nearly 8 hours with!! And trust me, as a fresh bride I can tell you that is very important!

I like her style, the vision of the image she has, her directing style and final edit. I'm very happy with my pictures and just recently recommender Karina to my best friend for her maternity photoshoot.

Overall, my experience with KKute Photography was beyond amazing and I would recommend Karina to any one of my own brides, friends, or any random stranger on the street really. Thank you so so so much Karina! I really appreciate all you've done for us!!

KKute Photography's reply:

Alice!! Thank you soooo much for this review! Your words mean a lot to me! You were the most beautiful bride and I truly had an amazing time capturing your Special Day! Can't wait for our next session together!
  • Carlos

Carlos I. Arguello · Married on 07/18/2019

Karina is Family now !

Karina was AMAZING, organizing our own event meant lots of stress and fun, all at the same time. She was extremely professional, calm, and delivered great service going above and beyond (she became our mini wedding planner). Top notch and very detail oriented. She started the day with us (4am) and ended the reception with us (11 pm) our own paparazzi, Karina is part of the family now.
    Will be using her for other event for years to come!

KKute Photography 4

Tatiana · Married on 07/01/2019

KKute photography

I highly recommend choosing KKute Photography to capture your special day!! From our engagement photoshoot to our ceremony and reception, Karina was professional and great to work with! Her style was exactly what we was looking for. She is excellent at giving direction to get the best shots. She has a way of making you feel comfortable and at ease in front of the camera.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Kateryna

Kateryna Parker · Married on 06/06/2019

Best Experience!

From the moment we came across KKute photos on Instagram we knew we had to have Karina as our wedding photographer and today we are so happy we found her. What we thought was amazing is that she gave us a free engagement session when we booked the wedding. That way we had a chance to meet before the wedding and get familiar with Karina, the camera, and the whole process. Once we saw our engagement pictures, we knew for sure - She was the one! We booked KKute Photography for our wedding because we loved her photo style. But not only does she take amazing photos, she is also such a fun person to work with! From the moment we met her, she made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. When we received our final wedding day photos I became so emotional as she captured everything perfectly. I am so happy that we can relive our wedding day any time through her photos. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/19/2019

KKute Photography's reply:

It was my pleasure to photograph your wedding!! I'm glad you enjoyed having me around and that you're happy with pictures! I have to agree they came out amazing :)
    Thank you for taking your time to write this review for me! I appreciate it!!

Rufat Dasayev · Married on 08/20/2016

Highly Recommended

Karina is the most talented photographer - she understands how people want to be seen and the story they want to tell. She is unbelievable at what she does!

Sent on 08/25/2019

KKute Photography's reply:

Thank you for your review Rufat! I had amazing time photographing your wedding and I'm so glad you are happy with your pictures!
  • Florencia

Florencia B Horwedel · Married on 06/11/2016

Karina , you are an amazing Photographer !

Sean and I cherish and often look at the photos you took of our wedding 4 years ago . You have a gift of capturing all the moment that are close to our hearts . Thank you !! and i hope others can discover talents and skills you possess.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Masma Asadullayeva · Married on 12/06/2014

Best ever!!!

We could not have made a better choice in choosing Karina/KKute Photography to photograph our big day! Not only was she super friendly, fun, punctual, and patient (I probably emailed her questions and ideas every week for an entire year), but she also produced absolutely stunning engagement and wedding photos. She had a big part in making our wedding day run smoothly and got our images back to us in a reasonable time. A year later she was still happy to help me when I ordered a large canvas print of one of her photos!

Sent on 08/25/2019