228 Reviews for Keith Kaplan Photography

Multi. Locations (6)
Additional Hours (3)
Destination / Travel (3)
Engagement Shoot (1)

We're from Belgium and booked Keith a month before our wedding. We chose the desert + Las Vegas strip tour package and it was amazing! Keith is a great, honest guy and clearly very experienced with wedding photography. We felt really comfortable during the shoot. He knows a lot of stunning locations and acts very professional. We received our edited photos very fast and he was always quick in responding to our messages. Also considering his prices, we highly recommend Keith Kaplan. Thank you for the wonderful day!

Profile Picture Victor, 4/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

My husband and I are so thankful that we chose Keith Kaplan to capture our big day! Keith does amazing work. We received our pictures back very quickly. We are not picture people, we usually avoid cameras at any cost, but Keith was so fun, relatable, and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Ciera, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wrong photographer. I can't delete my review now... So heres 5 stars because I cannot delete.

Profile Picture Kristin, 1/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Keith is amazing! From planning to wedding Keith helped us with every aspect of our wedding.
We spoke to Keith from the UK before our wedding, and he put us at ease straight away, he has a special way of making you feel relaxed, so every photo looked amazing.
He also helped organise a hairdresser and makeup artist on the morning of the wedding, recommended a venue for the ceremony, which he then organised and put us in touch with Wanda the wedding minister. The whole day was relaxed and awesome fun. I cannot recommend Keith enough.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith is a wonderful photograper he's very personable and very professional! He will make you feel very comfortable and will make sure you get what you want out of your photos! We are from Ohio and got married in Vegas and are having the reception back home wanted lots of pictures to make a slide show for our reception venue he really delivered! I'm amazed got more than I expected! Only wish I could attach pictures to this review. He got the pictures to us within like 48 hours that is amazing!! he did some amazing editing even fixed my husband's thining hair and looks completely natural! Definitely book him don't waste the money on higher priced photographers ! Any requests you have don't be afraid of ask he will make sure they get done! We had a lot of fun my husband hates getting pictures taken and he even enjoyed it!

Profile Picture Christine, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Transportation

Hands down a perfect 5! I found Keith’s site first but of course had to continue to research. Coming from California and a last minute request for a photographer...we couldn’t have asked for any one better! We got married in our suite at the Golden Nugget. Keith was early for the occasion and the great chemistry with our guests left everyone happy! We only wish one thing...should have had a guest couples take individual pictures rather than everything with us. But definitely not a deal breaker as he kept asking if we needed any other photos. So for the next person maybe this is something you want to take advantage of. Keith then took us on a whirlwind photo shoot down the strip and back to our reception at Hennessey’s Tavern. One phone call was all it took to seal the deal and hire Keith! Thank you for making our wedding day super special. We will never forget it and either will our guests who have not stopped talking out the professionalism. So if you are looking for a photographer who knows Vegas and knows fantastic places to shoot any pictures, Keith is your guy. I wouldn’t recommend anyone else!!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding photographer! We had the pleasure of working with Keith for 3 days. I got every picture I asked for, and Keith made suggestions for places I would love. And of course I loved them! I found him from a Google search, and I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Nicci, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

If you are looking for a wedding photographer, look now further than Keith. His work speaks for itself. We found Keith on Wedding Wire and fell in love this his style and attention to detail. We booked him 5 minutes after reviewing his website and thankfully he could fit us. Keith was professional and friendly at the same time, and by the end of the shoot, we felt we had made a new friend. Keith took us for photography and the Strip and also at Nelson. Nelson Ghost Town is an incredible experience and if you are looking for wedding photography which is a little bit different, request your shoot there! Our photos are amazing and we are so excited to share them with everyone!

Profile Picture Miss Ball, 9/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Keith. Keith was amazing; he took his time, he was very professional, and my pictures are beautiful!!!

Profile Picture Natashia, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Keith Kaplan was just amazing to work with. We are from Canada hired him for our Vegas/Nelson Ghost Town wedding in July 2017 and we couldn't be happier. He was extremely friendly, outgoing, professional and accommodating. His prices are reasonable and the final product was fantastic. I highly recommend Keith!

Profile Picture Alysia, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't tell you how spectacular the photos of my daughter Margot's wedding turned out! You not only knocked it out of the park but were helpful and supportive in so many other ways. Thank you so much for the recommendations for cake, make-up and how to proceed with the venue as we well, especially since we were holding a destination wedding.
Keith is a must!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Photography, Wedding Cake

I absolutely love the photos that Keith took of us on our wedding day. We purchased the internet "Strip" package. Keith was great in answering my questions via text or phone. He took us down the Vegas Strip after our wedding ceremony to some fun and beautiful places. He has a great energy about him and made our photography experience a very fun one. My husband isn't in to having his picture taken and he admits that he had fun! Our photos are amazing! Now we have great memories of our special day. Everyone that sees our photos absolutely loves them, they are unique. I definitely recommend Keith. Great affordable price and beautiful photos. He had photos up on Shutterfly so we can view them before he had the finished product. Hands down the best in Las Vegas!

Profile Picture Teresa, 5/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Five Stars just aren't enough! Keith was quick to reply to all of my booking inquiries and was prompt and reliable. He had amazing ideas of how to capture our special occasion with a Las Vegas flair. His poses resulted in an amazing portfolio of pictures! He said to allow him some time to transfer the pictures to disks and six different formast, but they were in the mail in two days!! He was kind and patient with our son, and an all around fun guy to hang out with for a couple of hours! We are so thrilled that we chose to work with Keith and would offer anyone our highest recommendation.

Profile Picture Karyn, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Keith to be responsive, helpful, and very professional in his work. We received the edited, electronic photo files less than a week after returning home to NJ from our Las Vegas wedding. Reasonably priced, I would definitely recommend Keith. Thanks, kk photography, for all of your help!

Profile Picture David, 5/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Keith went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfectly captured. He was prompt, and was very creative with his poses and camera shots. We had an amazing sunset! He even got food and drinks for our wedding party before we were introduced. The beauty of his work is unforgettable and he captured each moment of our wedding and reception quite nicely.

Thanks Keith,
The Adams'

Profile Picture Robert, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Keith was amazing. We had our two families meeting for the first time in Vegas for our wedding. Everyone felt at ease and Keith helpped us get everyone on and off buses, into pictures and even drove an aunt to get some beers for the party bus to and from the ceremony. Our pictures so far have been beautiful and i cant wait to see thr rest. My family, friends and husband all commented on how amazing Keith was! I could not recommend Keith more.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We love the way our pictures came out. My husband and I highly recommend KK's Photography!

Profile Picture User7909117, 1+ year ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Keith is an amazing photographer and a genuinely lovely man. We got married in Vegas jut under a year ago and I am so happy we chose him as our photographer. The photos he took are brilliant and we had a lot of fun shooting them. We got married just the two of us and Keith really added to our day and made it extra special. You would be crazy not to hire Keith for your special day.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding day was November 4, 2016. Its taken me a while to submit my reviews. We had an amazing time with Keith. He is an excellent photographer. I received some great shots while having a wonderful time. We received a ton of photos and the price was very reasonable. If you want excellent pictures on a budget, he's your guy. Thank you Keith for an amazing shoot and helping to make my wedding day spectacular.

Profile Picture Robin, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Absolutely amazing! Had our wedding photos with Keith on 4th September on the Vegas Strip. I'm over the moon with the results! Can not recommend Keith enough. Everything was perfect , including the communication in the run up. Thanks again Keith, Kelly & Simon

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Keith was remarkable!! We used him last week on our wedding day to take photos on the Vegas strip. He was spectacular to work with!! My husband and I enjoyed his personality and the passion he has for photography. He was really creative with the locations and poses he photographed us in. He ensured he got the shots that were important to us. His turn around time was amazing. Everyone that has seen our pictures are in disbelief at how stunning they are. I would recommend Keith to anyone looking for amazing photography at an unbelievable price!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Book Keith now! We went with the Wanda's Weddings/KK Photography package and we walked away from Vegas extremely satisfied. Keith was professional and the strip photography tour was a hit with our guests. We received our online album link within 5 days and our discs within 7 days. Amazing service for an amazing price!

Profile Picture Chanda, 7/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Keith did an amazing job with my pictures. We booked him for a 3 hour photo tour of the strip after our wedding. He was super responsive during the planning stages via email. Not only did we get all the pictures we wanted but he had us stop at places we did not know about and took the BEST pictures! I loved my experience. We had seven people with us and he accommodated the group, checking in with us often to make sure we were getting all the pictures we wanted. His turn around time on the Shutterfly account was super fast and the quality of the pictures were amazing! His price for the 3 hours was VERY reasonable! I really cannot say enough good things about my experience.

Profile Picture User5495563, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Wow, just wow! Keith thank you so much for our outstanding wedding photography.
Anyone looking for a photographer in Las Vegas I can't recommend Keith highly enough.
Excellent value for money, total gent and amazing at his job.
Thanks again, Vanya & Barry