KJM Weddings and Events Reviews

KJM Weddings and Events 7
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely incredible!!

Kersti really is the best DOC out there! Yesterday was our big day and it wouldn’t have been as perfect as it was without her. She is reliable, so kind, attentive, fun and just all around amazing. She was there for us from start to finish, everyone was blown away with everything she did! We couldn’t be happier with her!

Sent on 06/09/2019

KJM Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me a part of your special day Courtney! It was such a pleasure working with you!
    And I wish you both the absolute best!

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

Best wedding planner ever!

Kersti is AMAZING!! My husband and I live in Phoenix and had our wedding in Reno. She was my lifelike to planning my wedding! She kept me in the loop on everything and always let me know what she was doing. I had a lot of jumbled ideas for what I wanted and she turned them into my perfect wedding! She researched a bunch of venues for us before we came to visit so that we didnt need to waste anytime on places that wouldn't work for us. The arch that I wanted she couldn't find anywhere so she made it for me! Our centerpieces were mickymouse heads made of flowers, my favorite flowers. She made all of them! And we had 18 tables! Our wedding was disney themed and I told her my concerns about it looking like a kid birthday party, but she made it look so classy! Kersti made sure that we didnt have to stress or worry about anything on our big day or even before! She made planning a wedding more fun and a lot less stressful! I honestly wouldn't have had my perfect day if it wasnt for her! I would recommend her to everyone! Even if you are planning a destination wedding, she's perfect!

Sent on 11/03/2018
    KJM Weddings and Events 8
    KJM Weddings and Events 9
    KJM Weddings and Events 10
    KJM Weddings and Events 11
    KJM Weddings and Events 12
    KJM Weddings and Events 13

Kristen · Married on 08/19/2018

Kersti was amazing! Her price was uncomprable to any other coordinator we researched and the quality of work was not compromised. She went out our of her way to make things work for us. She set everything up and packed everything away at the end of the night. On top of her good work she was extremely nice and persoabke and fit right in with the guests. It was like having another good friend hanging with you on your wedding day :) if you need a coordinator pick Kersti ??

Sent on 08/24/2018
  • Malari

Malari · Married on 08/18/2018

Best DOC around!!!

Kersti saved our lives and our wedding! A few months before the wedding, we realized we needed a day-of coordinator because I realized I would be way too busy to make sure everything was set up the way we wanted. We hired Kersti and met with her about 2 weeks before. We walked the venue together, showed her pictures, and gave her a breakdown of what we wanted, how we wanted things set up, the schedule, etc. Kersti took it and ran with it, and everything was beyond perfect, better than I even could've imagined! We didn't have to worry about a single thing the entire day, she took care of everything! If she was this great for just day of coordinating, I can't imagine what she could do with full planning services. Highly recommend, 5 stars!!!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    KJM Weddings and Events 14
    KJM Weddings and Events 15

Bina · Married on 04/10/2018

Kersti was amazing!! She took over everything from day 1 and provided everything I needed, and much more. Day of she was my go-to for everything; from decorations and reception set up to queuing my father and I to start our walk down the aisle. She is extremely professional, so much fun and a great person all around. I felt like one of my close friends was taking care of me, I should have had her as a bridesmaid! You will not be disappointed with anything from Kersti

Sent on 04/20/2018

Kristine · Married on 09/23/2017

Kersti was amazing! My wedding was a distinction wedding and she handled all the details for me as I could not be there. I hired Kersti for day of service coordination but she did so much more. She worked on wedding weeks before. She decorated 2 reception areas, and wedding ceremony. She stayed the hole time from 7 am to 9:30 pm. She is creative and enthusiastic. She created a wonderful memorable experience. I would recommend 100 times over!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Trenda · Married on 06/04/2017

We LOVED everything Kersti did! We had originally chosen someone else as a wedding planner and when everything started falling apart, she jumped in. Kersti took control and made our dreams come true with our whimsically vintage theme, to decorations and more. She made every step of our day perfect and I didn't stress out once. HIGHLY recommend this lovely lady.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/23/2014

Kersti was amazing! She was so attentive to everything I needed and asked for. She was so professional and just made my day so perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Aleena · Married on 11/17/2018

Unprofessional wedding planner

Wedding planning can be very stressful. At some point, we needed to hire a planner because it was getting to be too much. This wedding planner was hired pretty close to the wedding date and we were ensured everything was in good hands. However, that was not the case. Many of the "basics" were not considered in the planning like, dessert plates and forks, coffee canisters, a gift table, etc. Also, a week before the wedding many items were still up in the air. For example, the planner did not know how the bride was going to the venue, who was picking up the cake, that the groom's father was deceased. Little details added up to family members having to help out.

This wedding planner brought a lot of good ideas to the table but, the execution was lacking. Many of the issues during the day of were blamed on the catering company which did what they were hired to do. I would not recommend this planner to any bride who wants to have a smooth, stress-free wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2019

KJM Weddings and Events's reply:

Hi Aleena,

Thank you for your feedback.
    As there were a lot of misses on my end, and lack of communication between myself and the client. I have taken those issues into account to better myself and the business.
    As 2018 was the kick-off of my business, there are still many things I need to learn and develope on.
    Again, I appreciate the feedback. Although I would have liked to provide better, this does help me in the long run.

Best wishes,