Kiwi Invitations Reviews

Kiwi Invitations View more information

Danielle Married on 07/21/2017
    Absolutely stunning invitations! Thank you so so much!
    We are from the UK so we're quite nervous purchasing goods to a high value from abroad. After finding the beautiful initiations Kiwi had already produced, we expected the quote for what we were looking for to come back as much too expensive to go ahead with. Other suppliers here in the UK were charging £200 PLUS for the 70 invitations we needed; 40 daytime, 20 evening and a few spare...
    We had custom made save the date cards, as we were planning our wedding two years in advance and didn't want any of our guests to not have the availability to come and found some perfect for our vintage/tea party-style theme. We couldn't find any invitations to even come close, so I got in touch with the lovely Julie, told her which of her lovely invitations were most relevant to our theme and sent a photo of the save the date cards we already had and she was adamant they could create something beautiful to match.
    When I was given the quote for the overall price, my eyes nearly popped out of my head in disbelief! For the same thing I had sale of the other vendors here in the UK, her costs were a fraction of the price, which, if you saw the invitations, you would not believe!
    Such a helpful customer service and couldn't have asked for more- definitely recommended. If you do choose to use this vendor to create the invitations for your special day, I can guarantee they will not disappoint! The invitations we have received are everything we were looking for and more!
    Thank you so much to you and your team, Julie!
    Breaun Married on 07/17/2016
    I absolutely loved working with Kiwi invitations! They did a great job on my invitations they are beautiful!
    They provide excellent service and were fast and quick!
  • DunnDeal16
    Shauna Married on 07/03/2016
    I can not explain how amazing Julie made this process. During the design process every idea I had she would try it or let us know of a better way to get it done. She is prompt with responding to your emails as well. Upon, receiving our invitations I couldn't do anything but smile. They are beyond my expectation. Do not look any further for invitations, Kiwi Invitations, is the right choice. You will not be disappointed by the work or customer service! Thank you again Julie and staff!
  • User2571059 2+ years ago
    Working with Julie has been the easiest part of our wedding planning so far. She responded immediately and was accommodating of all our requests. The invitations surpassed our expectations!We will post photographs after our wedding is over. We plan to work with her again for other stationery needs.
    Miriam Married on 06/04/2016
    It was a pleasure working with Julie and her team. They are a professional team that create the most beautiful handmade invitations I have ever seen. They respond to all your concerns in a quick and professional manner and work with you until you are 100% happy with your invitation. They packaged my invitations so delicately to make sure the invitations arrived in excellent conditions. I've received so many compliments from my family and I cant wait to do business with them again. I highly recommend Kiwi invitations to all the stressed out brides out there. You are stress free when you work with Julie!! Julie, thank you again for my gorgeous invitations.
  • User2548620 2+ years ago
    Julie and her team were very delightful to work with. Mordy called within a couple of hours of my inquiry to give me more information about the process. Julie was very patient with trying out various design styles until I was completely happy and helped make suggestions to make my invitations beautiful. I was ecstatic to see the final design in print - they were even more stunning than on screen! I have gotten nothing but compliments about my wedding invitations. I would highly recommend Kiwi Invitations! Thanks Julie and team!
    Perla Married on 05/01/2016
    I absolutely love my invitations! from the process to the packaging. Julie was such a pleasure to work with , she answered all my questions and showed that she really cared about her work. I made a last minute change and she never hesitated to make the change. She went above and beyond and made sure i received my invitations on time. If you want professional high quality work you have found it here with Julie at Kiwi Invitations.
  • User2544853 2+ years ago
    We were very impressed with the quality of service that we received. Kiwi had the type of invitation that we wanted and we were able to modify it to make it our own. The invitations arrived in excellent condition and were very carefully packaged.
  • User2541767 2+ years ago
    I couldn't recommend Kiwi Invitations any more! We received our invitations and they're amazing - better than I had hoped!!
    From the moment we placed our order they were so prompt in answering any queries we had and were so helpful and professional throughout the whole process.
    I'm so happy with the result and would highly recommend anyone else using them for their event!!!!!
  • User2520987 2+ years ago
    I needed rapid response to my invite query - we were on a tight timeline! Kiwi was very quick and worked with me even over the holidays to get my invites printed and sent as soon as possible. I send them a 95% solution mock-up that I made and the artistic crew cleaned it up with in 2 days and sent me proofs. I got exactly what I wanted for our beach wedding. I have already received so many compliments!
    Cristina Married on 03/19/2016
    Kiwi Invitations is AMAZING! The main contact person "Ms. Julie" was super patient. And very pleasant personality. When I email her for questions and corrections, she responds in a very timely manner. Her pricing too compared to the others was better and more affordable. The end product is simply breathtaking. Even though she is all the way in Canada, I was still able to receive my package super fast. She also made sure that it was packed neatly and it was secured.

Thank you so much Kiwi Invitations. More power!