Kiwi Fleur Reviews

Kiwi Fleur 7
  • Kelli

Kelli Goff · Married on 10/10/2018

Exactly what I dreamed of

I planned my wedding 600 miles from Savannah. Despite that, Vicki was kind, attentive and determined to meet my needs. I sent a photo of what I wanted and a price range and Kiwi Fleur completely nailed it. The flowers were absolutely stunning. I was thrilled when I saw them. I would highly recommend Kiwi Fleur.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Kiwi Fleur 8
    Kiwi Fleur 9
    Kiwi Fleur 10

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

HI Kelli : Thank you !!! So thrilled you loved your bouquet !!! It means a lot when we do everything via email and phone calls to know we made you happy !! Congratulations and wishing you much happiness. Vicki
  • Inger

Inger Prescott · Married on 06/16/2018

Very Pleased!

Very pleased with the quality and price of the Altar Flowers for my daughter's wedding. The arrangement was so very beautiful - we had so many compliments from the wedding guests!

Kiwi Fleur 11

Nichole · Married on 02/23/2018

My husband and I had our destination wedding in Savannah and met with several different florists. Kiwi Fleur came strongly recommended by every vendor so we decided to meet with her. I had no idea what I wanted our flowers to look like but I provided Vicki with our wedding colors and what types of flowers we liked. Not only did Vicki work with me to stay in budget but she helped me create a vision. My flowers turned out BEAUTIFUL. I also enjoyed how genuine and responsive Vicki is. If you go with Kiwi Fleur you will NOT regret it!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018
    Kiwi Fleur 19
    Kiwi Fleur 20
    Kiwi Fleur 21

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thanks Nicole !! You looked beautiful ! Delighted you were happy with your wedding flowers . We enjoyed working with you and I wish you both much happiness. Vicki

Cynthia · Married on 12/09/2017

Vicki was so friendly and helpful! Our wedding was a destination wedding so all communication was by phone and email. I emailed her a photo of a bridal bouquet that I liked and a cake. My bridal bouquet exceeded my expections. I LOVED it. It was exactly what I wanted! And the same goes for the flowers for the cake, the boutonnières, corsages, and flower girl bouquet. I highly recommend using this florist!!!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Kiwi Fleur 22
    Kiwi Fleur 23

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thank you Cindy . It was a pleasure to work with you and meet you finally !! Wishing you much happiness and joy.

Collette · Married on 09/02/2017

I've never seen arrangements like the ones from Kiwi Fleur. They were absolutely gorgeous. Vicki went above and beyond for our destination wedding. We couldn't have picked a better florist.

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

Vicki was amazing to work with! She always responded quickly to my messages, and kept in contact with me! I showed her Pinterest pictures of what I wanted and she brought them to life! The flowers were so gorgeous that I didn't want to throw my bouquet! She was great to work with!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thanks Jessica !! It was an honor to help you with your wedding flowers.Wishing you much happiness.

Carly · Married on 12/03/2016

I loved kiwi Fleur! Flowers were a huge deal for me, since I was having a small wedding and that was my only decor. My bouquet was my favorite! It completed my look and was everything we discussed. My centerpiece was gorgeous and everything I'd wanted. Vicki herself is a doll, and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Hi Carlym Hope all is well with you and many thanks for the kind words. We so enjoyed working with you and all of us at KIWI wish you and yours a long and happy life together. Happy Holidays and best wishes for a happy new year.

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/02/2016

I knew very little about flowers going into the wedding planning process. I simply walked into Kiwi Fleur and told Vicki a few of the things that I liked and she did the rest. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous. She included hydrangeas, cotton, and succulents to name a few. Also, I asked her to include two guitar picks in the groom's boutonniere. Everything came out prefect. The flowers arrived right on time and Vicki was super sweet and wished us well. Thank you so much Kiwi Fleur.

Sent on 06/17/2016

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thanks Kaitlyn : It was an honor to be part of your special day !!
    Wishing you both much happiness !!
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 05/21/2016

Loved working with Vicki! She has a great sense of style and knows what she is doing! She went out of her way on my wedding day and I couldn't of been more pleased with her work! Excellent choice for future brides in Savannah area!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thanks Rachel : LOVED beieng a part of your special day and you were a delight to work with !!!
    Wishing you and Matt much happiness !!!
    Hugs

Liesl · Married on 04/30/2016

Vicki was great to work with and made my dream bouquet come to life. I didn't really much about flowers going into but but between some pinterest images and Vicki's creative twists, she created a work of art. I was on the fence about getting professional flowers, but I'll admit it was totally worth it. I wish they could last forever.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thanks Liesl : Your bouquets were a little out of the box which is right up my alley !
    Also so heartwarming to know that we did everything through emails and phone calls as you were a destination wedding and we did not meet until you were in town for your special day .I am so happy you were thrilled with them .
    Wishing you both much happiness .Vicki

Kristin · Married on 04/30/2016

Vicki did a beautiful job with the flowers for the wedding party as well as the reception. She was very easy to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Thanks Kristin . Loved working with you. Wishing you much happiness. Vicki

Vicki at Kiwi Fleur, was so kind, generous, and creative! I was too busy to choose my arrangements and left all creative work in her hands and she surpassed my expectations. The arrangements were a combination of whispy and romantic. She creaTed tall and low arrangements with beautiful gold Mercury glass vases and votives. It felt like she customized it perfectly to my style. Very positive person and easy to work with, you can tell she loves her job!

• Mike

Mike · Married on 02/16/2016

Vicki is AMAZING! Her flowers were beautiful and exactly as we pictured them. Our Ceremony arrangements, centerpieces and boutonnieres were stunning and we loved every single detail. She listened to what we wanted, looked at photos of ideas and took them to a whole new level. She was always quick to respond to emails and worked with us generously throughout the planning process. We would 100% recommend her for your wedding floral needs!

We used Large white calla lilies, White hydrangeas, white roses, white freesia, green Dainthus, green berry, white phale orchids and lily grass in silver mercury glass vessels. Pricing was slightly higher than usual due to fact that Valentine's Day was two days before wedding, but the result was worth every penny! She even hand tied each arrangement making the flowers easy to give to guests at the end of the reception and the arrangements we brought home lasted well into the next week!

Sent on 03/06/2016

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thanks Mike !!! You two were a delight to work with and I was honored to be a part of your special day. I wish you both so much happiness . hugs Vicki

Morgan · Married on 01/23/2016

Vicki and her team are AMAZING! She is so helpful in the decision making process. If you get a chance to meet with her during this time do it! She'll sit down with you, look through your ideas, and start piecing your ideas together right in front of you. Once I met with her on my initial visit I was sold because I knew I was in good hands and that she was on the same page as far as my vision.

Sent on 05/12/2016

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thanks Morgan !! I feel we hit it off right from the start so happy you feel the same way !! Love working with you !!!
    Wishing you much happiness !!
    hugs

Kirstie · Married on 12/05/2015

Vicki was absolutely amazing to work with. I brought her a few pictures of what we were looking for and she helped to bring our vision to life with the flowers that were available during the winter season. I was blown away by her work the minute I entered the room. I wish I could get married again just to have an excuse to work with Vicki again!

I did almost all of the planning for my daughter's wedding and decided to use Kiwi Fleur after meeting Vickie. She is great! She was very helpful at our first meeting as I showed up with pictures and pictures of what we would like to do for my daughter's wedding! I made several changes along the way ( we changed the bridal bouquet up a bit the week before the wedding!) and she was most accommodating!! We received so many compliments on the flowers at the reception - the centerpiece hydrangeas were gorgeous and the bridal bouquet was fantastic! I would highly recommend Vickie, she's a lot of fun to work with!

Sara · Married on 10/31/2015

VIcki at Kiwi Fleur did an AMAZING job with my flowers. I know Vicki through my father in law so it made it extra easy to work with her. My bouquet was awesome (HUGE) and had the exact flowers and colors I was wanting. Everything was amazing. The best part was the flowers she did for the door arbor my husband built for us to be married under. They were incredible. I sent her 2 pictures and let her take it from there. I couldn't have asked for any prettier flowers. I had mini pumpkins in all my vases that she easily incorporated and she even added lighting to the vases so everything was well lit. It was beautiful!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thanks Sara : It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day and to see you both so happy.
    Wishing you and Justin much happiness and love .

• Katie

Katie · Married on 08/15/2015

Ms. Vicki was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

When she showed up the day of the wedding with my wedding bouquet and all of the flowers, I was speechless. She took exactly what I was looking for and made it into reality. My bridal bouquet was breathtaking and everybody commented on our centerpieces all night. I am so happy that we went with Kiwi Fleur. I wouldn't have done it any other way and could not have done it without Vicki!!! Thank you so much again!!!!!

Jake and Katie

Sent on 08/31/2015

Kiwi Fleur's reply:

Thanks Katie !! You were a delight to work with !! Wishing you both much happiness.
    Hugs
  • User5197805 · 2+ years ago

Kiwi Fleur did an AMAZING job on my wedding flowers!!! Not only were all of the arrangements absolutely stunning and exactly what I had invisioned and more, it was also so wonderful working with Vicki and her team! They listened to my desires and made my dream flowers come true!! I have nothing but positive feedback to give and feel I have gained friends as well. You will be very pleased with Vicki Fleur for any occasion!

• User5192556 · 2+ years ago

Vicki at KiwiFleur was absolutely amazing to work with. She was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and set up a free consultation within the same week. My wedding colors were blue and white, and I was not sure what to do with the floral arrangement since there are not many blue flowers that can stand up to the Savannah summer heat. I had some pictures of different ideas, and Vicki immediately came up with an arrangement that exceeded my expectations and wowed my guests. Best of all, the flowers lasted way past the day of the wedding! Everything was absolutely perfect. KiwiFluer is absolutely the best flower shop in the Savannah area! You won't get better service or better flowers anywhere else.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 06/06/2015

Vicki and her team at Kiwi Fleur are incredible! Our flowers turned out beautifully and we couldn't be happier with them! Vicki even took some of the lace from having my dress altered and made it into the bouquet wrap. They even helped us out when we realized we forgot to order a toss bouquet, Vicki was able to quickly put one together for us and saved the day! Absolutely wonderful experience and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Vicki did an absolutely beautiful job on my flowers. I had been referred by two sources and was a little nervous because I only ever spoke to vicki 2-3 times before the wedding in total and never actually saw her for the consult since it was a destination wedding. I emailed some photos and had an initial consult and then clarified a few things over the phone closer to the wedding. The flowers for my bouquet and the bridesmaids as well as the boutonnieres were favorites but everything was great. Vicki did our pedestal rentals, ceremony flowers, reception arrangements, cake flowers, wrist and regular corsages, flower girl basket petals, boutonnieres

The staff that delivered the flowers were wonderful. My contact at the venue blew them off the day of the wedding so they were stuck in the lobby with all of our wedding party arrangements and no where to go. They worked with me via phone on a solution and were gracious about it when I met them back at the hotel to retrieve the flowers. Talented and professional and punctual. Wonderful people, would highly recommend.

Brittany · Married on 05/30/2015

Vicki at Kiwi Fleur knows her flowers. She knows everything there is to know about flowers and envisions exactly what you are verbally telling her. Then all of a sudden…. she creates the most beautiful bridal and bridesmaids boutiques and flowers throughout the entire venue. She has the most adorable flower shop and lots of décor that you could rent as well. When I first met Vicki I knew she would be the florist for us, she listened to our colors and venue so she showed me a variety of flowers that would go well with our decor and venue… She is truly a kind person and is a joy to work with and not only is she extremely wonderful at what she does, she’s an amazing person, with a big heart and she wants your wedding to be exactly how you envisioned with her help of course . The day of the wedding she dropped the bouquets off to our hotel and then when I got to the venue and the flowers where perfectly in place!! I would highly recommend Vicki and her team to anyone in the area!

Vicki was amazing; I had a very clear idea of what I wanted -- all white and green, with some atypical vegetation -- and Kiwi absolutely nailed it. At a wedding, there's so much to look at and take in, but so many people noticed the flowers and commented on the innovation they saw Vicki had put into everything. She was definitely more flexible and creative than some of the other Savannah florists I had met with -- and she came in under their cost! I could not have been more pleased with the flowers.

Morgan · Married on 05/15/2015

Vicki and her team were SO sweet,understanding, and patient. I was so indecisive when it came to my flowers and vicki was always willing to let me change my mind as well as offer suggestions that would give me the most beautiful flowers within my budget. She doesn't try to pressure you to go the expensive route. I absolutely adored her, she was my favorite vendor to work with!