315 Reviews for Kiss This Makeup, LLC

Tattoo Coverage (2)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Loved everything about working with Kiss This Makeup. Simone and Micki did an amazing job for our wedding - every guest all night kept commenting on how beautiful my hair and makeup looked. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Amelia, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiss this makeup was amazing!! We had 3 girls come, all early and a pleasure to be around. We had a blast and they did amazing hair and makeup. Jenna was fabulous too, very fast in responding to emails and willing to work with you on anything needed!!

Profile Picture Jasmin , 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Jenna Marie was EXCELLENT! From the moment we spoke on the phone for the first time, she made me feel super comfortable and was very responsive and accommodating to my needs. I specifically requested her, and I’m glad I did because I LOVED my hair! We had a trial where she did exactly what I asked and I didn’t really feel bridal, so we did a second trial and I told her what it was that I didn’t like about the first and she nailed it. Come my wedding day it looked even better than the trial. She really takes her time and makes sure you look your best. My hair stayed perfect all night. Choosing a hairstyle for whatever reason was one of the hardest parts of wedding planning for me, and I was so happy with my hair! Thanks Jenna!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kristan, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a great experience and my curls held all day!

Profile Picture Annie, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dorothy was so talented and sweet!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is not only an amazing make up artist but person!!

Profile Picture kimberly, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Kiss this Makeup was excellent. Jenna Marie is very timely with her responses and very helpful and works with you. Her prices are reasonable. She and her staff are professional, experienced and good listeners to what you want. Dorothy was amazing with our makeup and made us all look and feel beautiful. My girls also really liked Bella and how well she created such pretty hairstyles.
I would highly recommend Kiss this Makeup. Jenna Marie - thank you for helping to make my daughter's wedding so beautiful!

Profile Picture Leone, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Jenna do my makeup and my Maid of Honors makeup. I was hesitant to get my makeup done with anyone because I hardly wear makeup on a daily basis, and I didn't want anything to dramatic; I wanted to look natural. Jenna had me send her pictures of inspirations and she went way beyond my expectations. She arrived to my house on time, was very friendly, did our make up in a timely fashion, and the makeup looked so natural. Thank you so much Kiss This Makeup, I highly recommend them for your next event!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiss this Makeup is AMAZING! I booked Jenna - the owner for both my trial and my day of and I’m still amazed by how great I looked and how well my hair and makeup looked over the whole day! I highly recommend using Kiss This Makeup!

Profile Picture Becky & Dave, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenna and her staff Fernanda & Stefany were amazing. We booked Jenna a year in advance due to her work and her amazing reviews. When it came time for our hair/makeup trial we were not disappointed, but amazed at what work Jenna can do. The wedding day came and she perfected the hair/makeup ten times more. My wife and I looked absolutely amazing on our wedding day and it couldn't have been done without her and her staff. We had our two moms and maid of honor makeup/hair done by Fernanda & Stefany. They made everyone look outstanding. We couldn't have wished for a better company to make us look wedding ready. Jenna and her staff are something to look into and we really hope you pick them for your special day.

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Amazing service! Everything was perfect- from the schedule, to the timeliness, and all of my bridal party were extremely satisfied with both their hair and makeup. As the bride, I was worried that my hair wouldn't stay or my makeup would wear- and it didn't at all. I really loved the whole team!

Profile Picture Jordan, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenna and her team were AMAZING! She provided 5 star excellence when it came to communication, flexibility, and professionalism. I am so happy that we had her for our wedding day at the Addison in Boca Raton. First, I have a diverse group of bridesmaids (I am African American myself) and was so pleased with how we looked, I felt like royalty! Second, we booked her for touch ups which was so worth it. It rained on our wedding day, so my hair was recurled prior to the ceremony. She was also present during our first looks, stepping up to help with my train, reapplying lipstick and helping with my hair in between pictures. I couldn’t ask for a better professional or person to help with such an important part of the wedding!

Please book Jenna and her team- they will NOT disappoint and will go above and beyond all of your needs. Thanks again Jenna!

Profile Picture Jasmine, 1/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiss this makeup was absolutely wonderful! I was lucky enough to have Jenna Marie do my hair and I was completely blown away by her beautiful work. Very professional and attentive, will definitely make any bride feel comfortable. Would recommend her a million times.

Profile Picture Lianet, 12/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our team of stylists - Dorothy, Jennifer and Rebecca were so great to work with. And our bridal party loved their hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Kiss This Makeup for my wedding. They did hair and makeup for me (the bride) and my 5 bridesmaids. They two girls were phenominal! So fun and kind. They felt more like family.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I LOVE the work that Krista and Nadia did to make myself and my girls look great for Nick's and my wedding. I can't speak highly enough of their work and professionalism. Not to mention, the makeup lasted through happy tears and a cake smush all over the face. 10/10 recommend KTM to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenna was fabulous! She is truly an artist who knows how to make any woman feel like a queen and look like a model. I only wish she was available in the CLE, OH area so I could use her more oftem for special events.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am a recent Bride and I hired Kiss this Makeup to provide the makeup/hair for 5 bridesmaids. The team did a great job - they were on time, followed the schedule, and all girls looked great!!!

As I didn't want to break my bridesmaids bank, I was able to treat the girls to part of their services and they were very reasonably priced.

Would definitely recommend!!

Profile Picture Leigh, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dorothy did my hair and make up and she was amazing and so talented. Isabella and Krista did hair and makeup for my bridesmaid and they did a wonderful job.
I'm very please with how everyone turned out including myself. You can't go wrong with choosing this company to come do hair and makeup. The pricing was where I wanted to be and Jenna Marie the owner was definitely on top of her game very organized.

Profile Picture Kat, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Blowouts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jenna Marie and her team were absolutely wonderful! They were very pleasant, professional, and talented hair and makeup artists. All five of the women in my bridal party were very happy with their looks. The curls held and the makeup lasted all night. I would highly recommend Kiss This Makeup and will hire them again in the future should anything come up!

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup

When it was time for me to look up vendors for hair and makeup, a friend of mine suggested Kiss This Makeup. Jenna and her team is amazing!!! From the moment I first met Jenna at my trial, we hit it off. I loved her work and her personality. Jenna literally saved my wedding day!! On the morning of my wedding, there was a malfunction with my wedding dress and Jenna was able to sew in a piece of fabric while I was wearing my dress. Another thing that went wrong was the limo not starting and Jenna had jumper cables! I loved my hair and makeup!! I had so many compliments from my friends and family!! My sister loved my hair and makeup that she even booked Jenna and her team for her wedding!! I can't wait to see them again in May 2018!! Thank you so much Kiss This Makeup!! This team is worth the money!! From my experience, you will love their work and won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough great things about KTM! What an incredible experience – all around! Throughout the planning process – Jenna was quick to respond with all the questions I had. Our stylist were Dorothy, Simone, and Krista. They were all incredible and professional! Dorothy was very attentive and my hair and makeup were perfect! The ladies were on-time and we didn’t feel rushed to get everyone ready. My BMs all LOVED their hair and makeup! KTM comes highly recommended by me; I will definitely be using them again. The entire staff was phenomenal and exceeded my expectations! Thank you Dorothy, Simone, Krista, and Jenna!
Erika 11/12/17

Profile Picture User7596049, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

Make-up artists Fernanda and Melissa do amazing work - several ladies who got their make-up done said it was the best they had ever looked. I got several compliments on my hair, which was styled by Rebecca. In addition to her great work, she is hilarious and really soothed any pre-wedding jitters I was having that morning.

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/11/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup

Kiss This Make Up did an amazing job! Dorothy, Krista, and Simone made my bridal party and me look beautiful on my wedding day :) Jenna Marie, the owner, is so organized and creates a time line of hair and make up for the day of to make sure everyone is ready on time. This made getting ready stress free! I highly recommend Kiss This Make Up!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/10/17, 1 Review