334 Reviews for Kiss This Makeup, LLC

Group Discounts (1)
Haircuts (1)
Hair Trial (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

I could not be happier with my decision to choose Jenna and her amazing team to make myself, my bridesmaids, and mom's, absolutely gorgeous! From the trial, to the day of the wedding, everything was absolutely perfect. Jenna even came with for photos to keep me looking good through the crazy heat outside. I would absolutely, 100%, recommend Kiss This Makeup to each and every bride!

Profile Picture Olga, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved kiss this make up..Madison has magic hands and all the girls were on time, proffesional and did an amazing job overall.

Profile Picture Kalliope, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiss This Make Up was great! They were very responsive during the planning process, and everyone looked perfect on the day of. Everything went according to schedule and was on time the day of the wedding. So grateful especially to Simone for an amazing job! Thanks Kiss This Makeup!

Profile Picture Hanna, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Madison, Sara, and Jenna were great!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenna and her Chicago team (Madison and Sara) did so well with my bridal party for my wedding. Madison was super helpful when I was trying to decide if I wanted a tattoo coverup, she even came to me for a second trial and a new product just to help. Madison was always on time and the day of we all felt amazing in our airbrushed makeup. It helped that Jenna sent me a timeline early to help me make a final timeline for the day of. Would recommend!

Profile Picture Madeline, 6/2/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Tattoo Coverage, Wedding Party Makeup

Jenna Marie and her team were extraordinary!! Hair and makeup across the board was amazing. All the girls in my bridal party were thrilled with their work. Jenna Marie was such a gem, from trials, to engagement shoot, to the wedding itself - beyond her incredible talent, she was just so sweet and flexible. Her energy helped to keep the day relaxed and fun!

Profile Picture Laura , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenna and her team were amazing! I often received responses from Jenna on the weekend and often within the hour. We team arrived promptly, were professional, and made each of my girls comfortable. They listened to each of our different requests and every girl had their hair and make up to their liking. I was happy to have the a part of my day!

Profile Picture Casey, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenna Marie and her girls were beyond amazing from the start! They were so accommodating with scheduling and they made my whole bridal party look beautiful the day of!

Profile Picture Gwen , 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Working with Jenna and my artist, Madison was a wonderful experience. I was so happy with the attention to detail, attentiveness in responding, and that I was a valued client. I cannot recommend their services enough!! I felt and looked gorgeous!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenna Marie was wonderful to work with! She was sick the day that I was in town for the hair and make up trial but she communicated with me right away and had a back up team member ready in case she couldn't do it. A few weeks after the trial, I wanted to change a few things and she was so open to the feedback. She stuck to the timeline we had (a lot of people warned me that makeup and hair always takes longer than scheduled) and would give me gentle reminders when I needed to get back in my seat and stop chatting :) I was pretty vague with how I wanted to do my hair because I wasn't exactly sure what would be possible with my length of hair but the finished style was better than I could have imagined. I was also able to purchase a hair piece from her that looked great and added a little sparkle. She was very prepared on my wedding day - even had extra lights because it was a little dim in our room. She gave great guidance and advice, and was also very flexible to what I envisioned or wanted. Jenna Marie also did a fantastic job with my mom and mother in law's hair and makeup. I would definitely recommend Jenna Marie Kiss this Makeup for hair and make up!

Profile Picture Piper, 5/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very Kind and professional Hair and Makeup was done very well and they were super Flexible with last minute changes!

Profile Picture Gabriella, 5/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenna is amazing, I would recommend. She made me look beautiful and even though I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted, she was able to create the look I was going for. Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful on my special day! You’re the best!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Loved everything about working with Kiss This Makeup. Simone and Micki did an amazing job for our wedding - every guest all night kept commenting on how beautiful my hair and makeup looked. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Amelia, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I chose Kiss This Makeup for my hair/makeup on my wedding day and I am so happy I did! Sandy was so accommodating and made me look and feel beautiful on the big day. Before the wedding day, I set up an appointment to test out makeup/hairstyle looks to see what I liked and did not like. The morning of, Sandy was willing to come to my hotel in Ft. Lauderdale to get me ready for my wedding day. I would highly recommend choosing Kiss This Makeup!!

Profile Picture Marianne, 4/14/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: On-Site Hair, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Kiss this makeup was amazing!! We had 3 girls come, all early and a pleasure to be around. We had a blast and they did amazing hair and makeup. Jenna was fabulous too, very fast in responding to emails and willing to work with you on anything needed!!

Profile Picture Jasmin , 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Extensions, Updos/Styling

Kiss This Makeup will not be the cheapest option for hair and makeup, but they will be the best! Jenna and Simone created insanely gorgeous hairstyles for me (bride) and my bridesmaids. I've never had my hair and makeup done professionally and not had some issue, big or small, with either hair or makeup, but not with these ladies! They are exceptional at their craft! Jenna took like 7-8 Pinterest photos and combined every element I wanted for my hair. My airbrush makeup, lashes, LipSense lipstick was flawless! Thank you so much Jenna and Simone! Highly reccomended. :)

Photos
Profile Picture Heather, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenna Marie was EXCELLENT! From the moment we spoke on the phone for the first time, she made me feel super comfortable and was very responsive and accommodating to my needs. I specifically requested her, and I’m glad I did because I LOVED my hair! We had a trial where she did exactly what I asked and I didn’t really feel bridal, so we did a second trial and I told her what it was that I didn’t like about the first and she nailed it. Come my wedding day it looked even better than the trial. She really takes her time and makes sure you look your best. My hair stayed perfect all night. Choosing a hairstyle for whatever reason was one of the hardest parts of wedding planning for me, and I was so happy with my hair! Thanks Jenna!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture kristan, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a great experience and my curls held all day!

Profile Picture Annie, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dorothy was so talented and sweet!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

She is not only an amazing make up artist but person!!

Profile Picture kimberly, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Kiss this Makeup was excellent. Jenna Marie is very timely with her responses and very helpful and works with you. Her prices are reasonable. She and her staff are professional, experienced and good listeners to what you want. Dorothy was amazing with our makeup and made us all look and feel beautiful. My girls also really liked Bella and how well she created such pretty hairstyles.
I would highly recommend Kiss this Makeup. Jenna Marie - thank you for helping to make my daughter's wedding so beautiful!

Profile Picture Leone, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Jenna do my makeup and my Maid of Honors makeup. I was hesitant to get my makeup done with anyone because I hardly wear makeup on a daily basis, and I didn't want anything to dramatic; I wanted to look natural. Jenna had me send her pictures of inspirations and she went way beyond my expectations. She arrived to my house on time, was very friendly, did our make up in a timely fashion, and the makeup looked so natural. Thank you so much Kiss This Makeup, I highly recommend them for your next event!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 3/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Kiss this Makeup is AMAZING! I booked Jenna - the owner for both my trial and my day of and I’m still amazed by how great I looked and how well my hair and makeup looked over the whole day! I highly recommend using Kiss This Makeup!

Profile Picture Becky & Dave, 2/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenna and her staff Fernanda & Stefany were amazing. We booked Jenna a year in advance due to her work and her amazing reviews. When it came time for our hair/makeup trial we were not disappointed, but amazed at what work Jenna can do. The wedding day came and she perfected the hair/makeup ten times more. My wife and I looked absolutely amazing on our wedding day and it couldn't have been done without her and her staff. We had our two moms and maid of honor makeup/hair done by Fernanda & Stefany. They made everyone look outstanding. We couldn't have wished for a better company to make us look wedding ready. Jenna and her staff are something to look into and we really hope you pick them for your special day.

Profile Picture Shannon, 2/3/18, 4 Reviews