Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

104 | Destin, FL

104 Reviews for Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2016

These ladies ROcKED! Nothing went wrong that I know of and they made everything so fluid and wonderful! I would HIGHLY recommend these lovely ladies to anyone and everyone ! They're the best! If you want the best you better hire them!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Kelsee · Married on 06/04/2016

I got married at the Hilton Sandestin the first weekend in June. Kristi and Jen were absolutely amazing helping me and trying to keep me stress free while planning from 4 states away.

Sent on 06/16/2016

LIZ · Married on 05/18/2019

3.8
      1.0

Perfect day of but unresponsive during planning process

Since this was a destination wedding, I had NO idea where to start the wedding planning process. From the first conversation I had with Kristi/Kiss the Bride, I knew she understood EXACTLY what I wanted for our big day! She helped to find the perfect venue and vendors. Whenever we were in town, she would make an effort to meet with us to go over everything. She was SO sweet! However, she was very unresponsive during the process. It took about 2 months and 3-4 follow up emails and texts for me to get a response from her regarding booking the florist. I had emailed her letting her know I will contact the florist directly because I was not getting a response from Kristi. I felt like I was bothering her and understand she is busy, but when I would not get a response within 2-3 weeks, I was getting very upset! Honestly trying to get ahold of her was one of the biggest stresses during my planning process. I was worried things would not come together in time and I had to reach out to her regarding what vendors to book next and to keep things rolling. At that point, I felt like I could have just saved my money and did the planning myself! I had to follow up with her 2-3 times to even pay one of her deposits. I am not sure if it was just me because she has GREAT reviews but it was an ordeal sometimes to get a response from her. She did AMAZINGGG the day of the wedding! Everything turned out PERFECT and I was SO thankful for Kristi and the crew but I was veryyyy dissapointed and upset in the lack of responses!!

Sent on 10/02/2019

3.4
      2.5
      2.0

I'm torn. For the most part my wedding turned out fantastic and it definitely helped having the aid of these two ladies. I hired Kiss the Bride for day-of coordination services. They helped us with the rehearsal the day before, created a day-of timeline, helped set up decor, and coordinate the vendors (for the most part). However, I did not get everything that I paid for. To start off with, they did not arrive on site until 3 or so in the afternoon. I did not realize that technically it was 'afternoon-of' services. Earlier that day I had numerous vendors calling me asking me when to show up and where to go. I thought to myself "isn't this why I hired day-of coordinators?" I was so busy trying to deal with the vendors that we were running late the entire day. I cannot begin to tell you how upset and stressed I was from that point on.

My husband and I paid for almost the entire wedding by ourselves. Since our venue was not cheap, we opted for less decor that we originally planned. Through Kiss the Bride I paid for a bamboo alter with cloth wrapped around and a rose petal aisle. Come ceremony time, that rose petal aisle was not there. Finally, as my husband's way of showing he wanted to help with what he could, he made our guests a sign for them to know where to place their shoes. He also made a few games for cocktail hour, including ladder golf. For what decor we did have, I wrote detailed instructions for them and sent them over to the girls. Turns out that the sign was placed no where near where the guests entered the sand and the ladder golf was no where to be seen.

Overall while they helped significantly, I cannot help but feel frustrated. Their service was not cheap and I did not get everything I paid for. Perhaps they give more effort to couples that hire them for more than just day-of services.

Sent on 07/23/2015