Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

104 | Destin, FL

104 Reviews for Kiss the Bride Wedding & Event Planning

Danae · Married on 05/21/2016

Looking back, I could not imagine my wedding without Kristi and her team. From the beginning, Kristi was only a text away from any questions I had about my vendors, the venue, and the wedding itself. She is an absolute joy to be around and talk to, and so is everyone on her team. Anything I needed they were right there. From picking up tape for my dress to Nicole (the kiss the bride team member that never left my side) washing the sand off my toes (not once but twice) they were there with a smile and always asking if I was ok or needed anything else. Not only was I stress free but my immediate family was as well. They didn't have to worry about taking anything down or setting anything up and absolutely loved Kristi and Nicole. I feel like they are part of the family now! The best piece of advice I can give anyone for their wedding is get a day of coordinator. But not just any day of coordinator, you NEED Kristi and her team. They made sure my wedding was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Courtney · Married on 05/07/2016

Kristi and her crew with Kiss the Bride were more than amazing! They provided us with the best possible service we could have ever imagined. They made our special day even more special than we could have hoped for! Not only did they help with the planning but they were there throughout the entire process to keep us calm and collected. Everything turned out to be amazing and everyone that attended could not stop talking about how perfect it was. We couldn't have chosen a better planner!!!

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 04/30/2016

Kristi and Jen are absolutely fabulous! They were able to help my husband and I iron out the timeline and details we hadn't given any thought to. They had everything timed perfectly for our ceremony and reception. They helped make our wedding and reception completely exceed all of our expectations. They took care of every detail on the day of - since I was completely immersed in the wedding - even down to ensuring that gifts and leftover decorations were delivered to our hotel room and that the marriage license was signed and mailed properly. We are so appreciative of how they made us feel and how they made our wedding absolutely wonderful so that my husband and I could just enjoy the day.

Sent on 05/10/2016

Jordan · Married on 04/23/2016

Kristi and the Kiss the Bride team are seriously amazing. If you want your wedding day to happen seamlessly and have an opportunity to enjoy your day - use Kiss the Bride. During the planning, Kristi was able to provide advice in selecting vendors and services, to review invoices and charges, and be a sounding board for all my ideas. Everyone kept remarking on how relaxed I seemed on my wedding day. It's because I knew that Kristi understood what I wanted for the day, would be there for me, and from all her experience could tackle anything. My Wedding Day was the happiest day of my life and I truly got to enjoy every moment because of her incredible services and talent. I highly recommend Kristi and Kiss The Bride for Wedding Planning and Day of Coordination services!

Sent on 04/25/2016

Megan · Married on 04/17/2016

Kristi was absolutely AMAZING. From the moment we spoke on the phone, I knew she was meant to be our planner! Within a 30-mintue phone call, she understood me and knew exactly what I was picturing in my head - despite my super vague details. When she recommended our venue, I was unsure about it, but she knew without a doubt that I would love it. Of course she was 100% right. From every vendor to every detail, she was spot on. She made everything so easy for me! I started a new job and moving in the middle of everything, and she was extremely flexible with phone calls after work, emails at crazy hours and making time to meet with me when we were breezing through Destin whenever we could get away for a day or two. The day of Kristi was there from the beginning helping set out décor details I had brought, driving all the way back to her house (in marathon traffic!) just to get a stand for a sign she thought would be perfect (and it was) and going to target to pick up masking tape because I forgot I had nothing to hang a backdrop with. She is there every step of the way. But the best part is, whenever I get a chance to go back I will definitely call her for coffee because she is also an amazing friend! We love you Kristi - THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/13/2016

Shannon · Married on 04/09/2016

PERFECT Wedding!! They made my day so easy and I enjoyed every minute of working with Kristi and her team! Seriously can't thank them enough!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2016

Kristy and her team at Kiss the Bride were phenomenal. They were very professional and attentive. In addition to interacting with me, they also worked with my mom to provide a few special surprises for me. I highly recommend using them for your wedding. Amanda King

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kristi and Nicole were absolutely AMAZING!! They were there EVERY step of the way ensuring that things went as planned, they went above and beyond and I am so THANKFUL!! We had guests coming up to us, texting us and calling us to tell us what an incredible job they did. We were able to enjoy our wedding and not worry about anything. I would recommend Kiss the Bride to anyone planning a wedding or event!! Thank you again Kristi & Nicole, you guys ROCK! :)

Sent on 03/30/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 03/19/2016

Kristi is perfect! She and Jen made my day so wonderful! They were there to calm my nerves, answer all of my questions, run errands and basically do anything I needed to make our wedding flawless! I definitely could not do it without them. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/23/2016
  • User5192372 · 2+ years ago

The Kiss the Bride Wedding Team is great! Kristi was very helpful during the planning process and on the night of the wedding the team did everything they could to help things go smoothly. I would definitely recommend Kiss the Bride!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Amy · Married on 03/10/2016

Kristi and her team were a true delight to work with, they are so kind and thoughtful. You always hear about how stressful planning a wedding can be, but to be honest they really made the whole process a breeze. We had a special request to do an Hora Loca half way through the reception and kristi was so helpful with handing out all the party favors and queuing the DJ at the right moment to start the super party playlist. She was even so sweet as to get us plates of food and bring us water in between greeting the guests and taking photos. Not only were my husband and I over-the-top happy with how everything turned out but so were our guests(even the really picky ones!) My husband and I left wanting to do it all again ASAP.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/14/2015

Kiss The Bride was contracted to us by the Sandestin Hilton for our day of wedding coordinators. However, the owner Kristi Purvis went above and beyond throughout the ENTIRE process. Any time I needed anything or was panicking Kristi was just a phone call, text, or email away and would always respond within 24 hours, more often then not she would respond within a couple of hours. Whenever I felt things were falling through the cracks or not being addressed Kristi took care of everything and got in touch with whoever she needed to, to ease my mind. She was always in my corner and did everything to make sure that my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. Now on our actual wedding day we had two of her employees there with us "running the show," and Jen and Nicole were equally as amazing!! They made sure that everything went off without a hitch, even when that included scrambling to print out my vows for me right before walking down the isle!! Our wedding was more than we could ever have imagined all thanks to Kristi, Jen, and Nicole! I absolutely LOVE every single one of these ladies!! They are fantastic and able to make any event you are planning absolutely perfect!! :)

Sent on 11/16/2015

Melanny · Married on 11/14/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Kiss The Bride in Destin. Kristi Purvis along with her amazing staff, Nicole & Jen, helped us pull off the most perfect destination wedding that we could have ever imagined. We had no idea how to take care of this being that my daughter (the bride) lives all the way in Boston and I live 5 hours away in Gainesville. Kristi helped us make sure every detail was covered. That we used the most amazing, dependable vendors so that from the moment we arrived we didn't have a care in the world. The day of the wedding Jen and Nicole took care of every detail (so many that we didnt even know where to start) and everything went smoothly and on time and was done to perfection. I would recommend Kiss The Bride to anyone planning a wedding or any event in the area. I can never thank Kristi, Nicole & Jen enough for alleviating our stress and giving my daughter the wedding she always dreamed of. They are absolutely THE BEST!!! Thank you

Sent on 11/21/2015

Tyler · Married on 11/14/2015

I can not say enough great things about Kristi and her Kiss the Bride team. She went above and beyond for anything my fiancé and I needed. Kim, my fiancé , was able to give Kristi her vision of what she wanted and Kristi took it from there to make everything happen perfectly. Kristi worked with me non-stop the entire way to make sure everything for Kim was perfect before, during and even after the day had come and gone. Kristi has connections with vendors that are amazing and are just as great as she is. We used her vendor recommendations for almost everything and we could not have ended up with a more perfect day. In the beginning, I was hesitant to use a wedding planner because I did not know their value but now that it is all said and done, the day could not have been what it was for Kim without Kristi there to put it together and make it happen. Kristi and her team are worth more than double what they charges and I will be forever grateful to them for helping put together the most perfect day ever for Kim and I. If you want someone who cares, who listens, and who is passionate about what they do, then you want Kiss the Bride. I can assure you they will treat every detail as if it were their own wedding. Thanks so much Kristi and team!

Sent on 11/24/2015

BECKY · Married on 11/07/2015

Kristi Purvis-Kiss The Bride are the Best!

My daughter recently married at the Hilton Sandestin Beach Resort in Miramar Beach. This was a destination wedding and contracting with Kristi Purvis with Kiss the Bride was the best decision we made. Kristi is highly respected and very well known in the Florida Panhandle for wedding and event planning. She connected us with the most amazing vendors in the area and coordinated them into making Ally and Marquez’s wedding their BEST DAY EVER! We were able to enjoy the wedding week stress free knowing everything was being taken care of. Kristi’s LOVE for weddings shows in her work. But most importantly, we have made a new friend through this journey. I highly recommend Kristi for wedding planning. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/18/2015

I do not even know where to begin! Kristi with Kiss the Bride Destin was perfect! I began my planning 4 months prior to the wedding. When I first came to Kristi, I had no exact date, no idea where I wanted to get married, I knew NOTHING about weddings! She was quick to help me find EXACTLY what I wanted and within our budget. Everyone has this idea that wedding planning is stressful and not fun, but Kristi made it something I looked forward to everyday! She is truly a pleasure to work with.

My wedding day went off without a hitch. She was there for every step along the way. Everything was perfect, the only issue was we did not want the night to end!!! Not only is Kristi an AMAZING wedding planner, but a truly great person to be around. I couldn't have asked for a better day. Thank you Kiss the Bride Destin for making our wedding something I will remember forever!!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Thornley · Married on 10/11/2015

You guys took this to another level more than I could ever imagine.I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for making this day perfect for my wife and I.Everything was straight up and down like 6 o clock ??

Sent on 11/13/2015

Thornley · Married on 10/11/2015

Just Fabulous everything was on point straight up and down like 6 o'clock ?????? thy best day

Sent on 11/13/2015

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2015

My day would not have been the same without Kiss the Bride. Kristi and Jen made it so that I didn't have to worry about a single thing. Not. One. Thing. My family also appreciated their organization. Ladies, you are the best. And truly, we will be friends now for life! Much love and thanks. - Jessica and Matt.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Mallory · Married on 07/25/2015

Idk how to put a 5 stars but it was a 10! These people were so fabulous and tended to my every wish and went way above and beyond with smiles on their faces the entire time! Couldn't have asked for a better group!

Sent on 07/26/2015

KELLIE · Married on 07/25/2015

Kristi and Jen with Kiss the Bride were absolutely wonderful on our wedding day and even every day up to that! They took away all the stresses that come with being a bride and just let you enjoy the moment! Not only are they the sweetest ladies and such a pleasure to talk to, they are extremely dedicated and hardworking in their field. You can tell they are passionate and absolutely love what they do! If I had to give an upcoming bride any advice, book Kiss the Bride right now, you won't regret your decision!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Sara · Married on 07/25/2015

i would give Kiss The Bride a 10/10. They were phenomenal! I personally worked with Kristi, and she calmed my nerves, and took care of every situation I could think of! They really make it a point to take all your stress out of the equation and give you the best event (in our case wedding) they can give! I LOVE them! Would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Vicki · Married on 07/18/2015

Planning my daughter's destination wedding would have been impossibly stressful if not for the help of Kristi Purvis and her team. From our initial meeting in February until the big date in July, Kristi was a master at calming me down and assuring me that this wedding would be everything my daughter wanted. She was right. Helping me with all the last minute details on the wedding day enabled me to enjoy time with my family and friends who had traveled to Destin to be with us. Kristi was there until the very end of the evening and orchestrated a fun departure for the bride and groom. She even tidied the honeymoon suite and left food for the newlyweds! IThank you again Kristi for making my daughter's wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 07/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 07/11/2015

Kristi and her team made my husband and I's day flawless! They worked with all of our vendors and ensured all we needed to do was relax and enjoy our day. I can't thank Kristi and the girls enough for their help, and hard work to make our day so special.

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/28/2015

Kristi was very attentive to our needs and flexible. She made everything perfect for us from the minister to the flowers! She was even watching the weather to be sure we were in a good place for the ceremony! Wonderful planner! Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/01/2015